Used equipment search Close » Advanced Search

    Place a Want Ad
    Number of ads: 14,351

    Used farming Equipment from Germany

    ads/page
    • Promoted
      Fendt 820 Vario, 2010, TractorsFendt 820 Vario mit neuem TriebsatzTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 202.45, Transmission: Allrad, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 6057, Top speed: 50, Gross weight: 12500, PTO: 540/750/1000, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 540/65 R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R42

      Tractors
      2010 6,300 h
      Germany, Willingen

      65,000 EUR
    • Müthing MU-L/S 250, 2011, Pasture mowers and toppersMüthing MU-L/S 250Grading (1-5): 4, Working width: 250

      Pasture mowers and toppers
      2011
      Germany, 06686 Zorbau
      24h

      3,490 EUR
    • John Deere 6900, 1996, TractorsJohn Deere 6900Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Front tyre size: 480/70R28, Rear tyre size: 580/70R38, other options: Front linkage

      Tractors
      1996 10,827 h
      Germany, 26605 Aurich
      24h

      20,588 EUR
    • Elho Master TR 300, 2019, Rakes and teddersElho Master TR 300Grading (1-5): 4, Transport weight: 550

      Rakes and tedders
      2019
      Germany, L
      24h

      POA
    • Claas Corto 270 F, 1993, MowersClaas Corto 270 F # 239Working width: 270

      Mowers
      1993
      Germany, Schönau b.Tuntenhaus
      24h

      2,185 EUR
    • Rabe BlueBird, CultivatorsRabe BLUE BIRDWorking width: 400

      Cultivators

      Germany, Wiesentheid
      24h

      3,782 EUR
    • Claas Jaguar 960, 2012, ForagersClaas Jaguar 960 Speedstarengine output: 653, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 800/70 R 32, Rear tyre size: 600/65 R 28

      Foragers
      2012 3,354 h
      Germany, Langenau
      24h

      170,000 EUR
    • Alliance 520/85 R46 Farm Pro Radial 85 158 A8 158B, Other agricultural machinesAlliance 520/85 R46 Farm Pro Radial 85 158 A8 158Bengine output:

      Other agricultural machines

      Germany, Demmin
      24h

      2,150 EUR
    • Lemken Juwel 7 M, Reversible ploughsLemken Juwel 7 M 4Drive configuration: Mounted, Grading (1-5): 4

      Reversible ploughs

      Germany, 49638 Nortrup
      24h

      13,866 EUR
    • Kverneland LB100, 1999, Conventional ploughsKverneland LB 100 VarioNumber of furrows: 5

      Conventional ploughs
      1999
      Germany, 49593 Bersenbrück
      24h

      5,000 EUR
    • Fendt 820 Vario, 2007, TractorsFendt 820 VARIOTractor type: Farm Tractor, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 85%, Front tyre size: 600/65 R28 KLEBER, Rear tyre size: 710/70 R38 KLEBER

      Tractors
      2007 5,960 h
      Germany, Giebelstadt
      24h

      75,881 EUR
    • Case IH Farmall 75 A, TractorsCase IH Farmall 75 ATractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 75, Top speed: 40, Front tyre size: 14.9 LR 20, Rear tyre size: 16.9R30

      Tractors

      Germany, Tuntenhausen
      24h

      POA
    • John Deere 864, 2011, Round balersJohn Deere 864 RUNDBALLENPRESSEDrive configuration: Trailed, Grading (1-5): 4, Working width: 220

      Round balers
      2011
      Germany, 49401 Damme
      24h

      19,748 EUR
    •  Eck Sicma Pneutec-drill 2 mit ERS 2500, 1997, Combination drillsEck Sicma Pneutec-drill 2 mit ERS 2500Working width: 250

      Combination drills
      1997
      Germany, Mengkofen
      24h

      5,798 EUR
    • Krone SWADRO TS 740, 2015, WindrowersKrone SWADRO TS 740Working width: 740

      Windrowers
      2015
      Germany, Schlüsselfeld-Elsend
      24h

      16,723 EUR
    • Alliance 420/85 R34 Alliance Farm Pro 2 142 A8 142 B, Other agricultural machinesAlliance 420/85 R34 Farm Pro 2 142 A8 142 Bengine output:

      Other agricultural machines

      Germany, Demmin
      24h

      1,350 EUR
    • Amazone ZA-X Perfect, 2019, Manure spreadersAmazone ZA-X PERFECT 902

      Manure spreaders
      2019
      Germany, Obersöchering
      24h

      POA
    • John Deere 6320, 2006, TractorsJohn Deere 6320Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 100.6, Grading (1-5): 4, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 420/70R28, Rear tyre size: 520/70R38

      Tractors
      2006 6,225 h
      Germany, 33397 Rietberg
      24h

      38,000 EUR
    • Promoted
      Vetter Industries GmbH Palettengabel, Front loader accessoriesVetter Industries GmbH PalettengabelAccessory type: Pallet forks, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 1.2 x 0.1 , Production country: DE

      Front loader accessories

      Germany

      725 EUR
    • Kverneland LB85, 1998, Reversible ploughsKverneland LB 85 VarioNumber of furrows: 6, Drive configuration: Mounted

      Reversible ploughs
      1998
      Germany, 49593 Bersenbrück
      24h

      5,000 EUR