Number of ads: 94

Used Barford used Construction Plant & Equipment for sale

ads/page
  • Barford ASG 013, 1988, Graders

    Barford ASG013

    Graders
    1988
    Ireland, Ireland

    POA
  • Barford SK 10, 2007, Site dumpers

    Barford SK 10Front tyres remaining: 75%, Last inspection date: 23/12/2016, Grading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 75%, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Open cab, Original colour: yes, Other information/spec: 2007 Barford 10 ton Dumper Excellent working condition, very good tyres. clean dry engine, brakes

    Site dumpers
    2007 3000 h
    Ireland, Dublin

    12,250 EUR
  • Barford SXR600 swivel, 2007, Site dumpers

    Barford SXR600 swivelOther information/spec: Good tyres, fully serviced.

    Site dumpers
    2007 2300 h
    Ireland

    POA
  • Barford SX 9000, 2010, Site dumpers

    Barford SX 9000Front tyres remaining: 50%, Grading (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Gross weight: 9000, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Open cab, Other information/spec: 9 TON DUMPER TYRES 50 %

    Site dumpers
    2010
    Ireland, NAAS IRELAND

    12,500 EUR
  • Barford SX 9000, 2005, Site dumpers

    Barford SX9000Gross weight: 9000

    Site dumpers
    2005 2718 h
    United Kingdom
    24h

    7,533 EUR
  • Barford SX 3000, 2007, Site dumpers

    Barford SX3000

    Site dumpers
    2007
    United Kingdom, GREAT BARFORD
    7d

    POA
  • Barford SX R 6000, 2007, Site dumpers

    Barford SX R 6000

    Site dumpers
    2007
    United Kingdom, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire

    POA
  • Barford SX 3000, 2008, Articulated Dump Trucks (ADTs)

    Barford SX3000Grading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes

    Articulated Dump Trucks (ADTs)
    2008 1319 h
    United Kingdom

    5,301 EUR
  • Barford SKR10, 2008, Site dumpers

    Barford SKR10Gross weight: 10000

    Site dumpers
    2008 2843 h
    United Kingdom

    14,228 EUR
  • Barford SX R 3500, 2005, Site dumpers

    Barford SXR3500 HFront tyres remaining: 80%, Grading (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, CE marked: Yes, Transmission: Hydrostatic

    Site dumpers
    2005 2986 h
    United Kingdom, Gloucestershire

    5,803 EUR
  • Barford SX 9000, 2002, Site dumpers

    Barford SX9000

    Site dumpers
    2002
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • Barford SX 6000, 2000, Site dumpers

    Barford SX 6000Front tyres remaining: 80%, Original colour: no

    Site dumpers
    2000
    United Kingdom, cornwall

    5,022 EUR
  • Barford SK 10, 2006, Site dumpers

    Barford SK 10 dumperSteering: Wheel+ articulated-

    Site dumpers
    2006 2694 h
    United Kingdom, slingsby

    10,601 EUR
  • Barford SX 6000, 2004, Site dumpers

    Barford SX 6000

    Site dumpers
    2004
    United Kingdom, TA6 5JY

    6,975 EUR
  • Barford SX 6000, 2004, Site dumpers

    Barford SX6000Front tyres remaining: 50%%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%%, Gross weight: 6000

    Site dumpers
    2004 3200 h
    United Kingdom, Bridgwater TA65JY

    6,975 EUR
  • Barford SX 6000, 2007, Other

    Barford SX6000

    Other
    2007 2934 h
    United Kingdom

    6,696 EUR
  • Barford SX R 6000, 2007, Site dumpers

    Barford SX R 6000Front tyres remaining: 30%, Grading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, CE marked: Yes

    Site dumpers
    2007 3054 h
    United Kingdom

    7,254 EUR
  • Barford SX R 3000, 2005, Site dumpers

    Barford SX R 3000Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%

    Site dumpers
    2005
    United Kingdom, Leicester

    POA
  • Barford SKR 9, 2007, Site dumpers

    Barford SKR 9

    Site dumpers
    2007
    United Kingdom, GREAT BARFORD

    POA
  • Barford SX 7000, 2005, Other

    Barford SX7000

    Other
    2005
    United Kingdom, Cheltenham

    5,580 EUR