Number of ads: 18

Used Kramer-allrad used Construction Plant & Equipment for sale

ads/page
  • Kramer-allrad 312 SL, Wheel loaders

    Kramer-allrad 312 SLGrading (1-5): 4, Body type: Fixed frame, Other information/spec: Very tidy little loader 3rd valve Hitch Deutz air cooled engine Top half of cab unbolts and is easily removed for low sheds

    Wheel loaders

    Ireland

    7,000 EUR
  • Kramer-allrad 5055e demonstration machine, 2016, Wheel loaders

    Kramer-allrad 5055e demonstration machineGrading (1-5): 5, Gross weight: 4130, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: JULI - emission free, Bucket capacity: 650000, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 4.95x1.65x2.39, Original colour: yes, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Certificates: CE

    Wheel loaders
    2016 443 h
    Netherlands

    POA
  • Kramer-allrad wiellader/loader 512sl 4x4x4, 1995, Wheel loaders

    Kramer-allrad wiellader/loader 512sl 4x4x4Grading (1-5): 4, Gross weight: 5000, Maximum lift capacity: 2500, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: deutz 4 cil, engine output: 66, Top speed: 30, Original colour: ja, Front tyres remaining: 85%%, Rear tyres remaining : 85%%, Production country: DE

    Wheel loaders
    1995 9,680 h
    Netherlands, horssen

    9,250 EUR
  • Kramer-allrad 8085, 2016, Wheel loaders

    Kramer-allrad 8085Grading (1-5): 5, Gross weight: 4750, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Deutz, Bucket capacity: 850000, engine output: 75, Top speed: 40, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 115, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.28x1.78x2.48, Original colour: yes, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%

    Wheel loaders
    2016 25 h
    Netherlands

    POA
  • Kramer-allrad KL31.5 - shovel, 2017, Wheel loaders

    Kramer-allrad KL31.5 - shovelGrading (1-5): 5, Gross weight: 4250, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: YANMAR, Bucket capacity: 750000, engine output: 47.59, Original colour: YES, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Certificates: CE

    Wheel loaders
    2017 59 h
    Netherlands

    POA
  • Kramer-allrad 880, 2008, Wheel loaders

    Kramer-allrad 880Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 6.55x2.3x2.95, Production country: DE

    Wheel loaders
    2008 2,480 h
    France

    POA
  • Kramer-allrad 650, 2013, Wheel loaders

    Kramer-allrad 650Gross weight: 3800

    Wheel loaders
    2013 1,580 h
    Germany, Regensburg
    7d

    26,900 EUR
  • Kramer-allrad 880, 2006, Wheel loaders

    Kramer-allrad 880Cabin type: Enclosed cab

    Wheel loaders
    2006 2,223 h
    Romania, Buzau

    25,000 EUR
  • Kramer-allrad 880, 2011, Wheel loaders

    Kramer-allrad 880Grading (1-5): 5, Gross weight: 8800, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%

    Wheel loaders
    2011 3,400 h
    Finland, ilmajoki/Rengonharju

    POA
  • Kramer-allrad 312 LE, Wheel loaders

    Kramer-allrad 312 LE

    Wheel loaders
    4,040 h
    Poland

    9,040 EUR
  • Kramer-allrad 320 2000 b.j, 2000, Wheel loaders

    Kramer-allrad 320 2000 b.jEngine: Deutz, engine output: 52.3

    Wheel loaders
    2000 8,249 h
    Poland, Nietulisko Duże, Kielce Polska

    11,589 EUR
  • Kramer-allrad 750, 2009, Wheel loaders

    Kramer-allrad 750

    Wheel loaders
    2009 3,400 h
    Finland, Helsinki

    33,500 EUR
  • Kramer-allrad 180 med motorhydraulik, 2008, Wheel loaders

    Kramer-allrad 180 med motorhydraulikFront tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Grading (1-5): 4, Gross weight: 2300, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Yanmar, engine output: 32, Top speed: 20, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Wheel loaders
    2008 1,655 h
    Sweden

    22,281 EUR
  • Kramer-allrad 480, 2013, Wheel loaders

    Kramer-allrad 480Grading (1-5): 4, Gross weight: 6700, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: DeutZ, engine output: 73.89, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Wheel loaders
    2013 2,300 h
    Finland, Oulu

    46,400 EUR
  • Kramer-allrad 342, 2006, Wheel loaders

    Kramer-allrad 342Gross weight: 5750, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, engine output: 59

    Wheel loaders
    2006
    Finland, Finnsiirto Oy

    36,000 EUR
  • Kramer-allrad 4107, 2006, Telescopic handlers

    Kramer-allrad 4107Grading (1-5): 3

    Telescopic handlers
    2006 5,800 h
    Denmark, Mern

    32,873 EUR
  • Kramer-allrad 880, 2007, Skid steer loaders

    Kramer-allrad 880CE marked: Yes

    Skid steer loaders
    2007 5,840 h
    Sweden, Stockholm

    27,609 EUR
  • Kramer-allrad 480, 2003, Wheel loaders

    Kramer-allrad 480

    Wheel loaders
    2003 9,200 h
    Finland, Mikkeli

    POA