Number of ads: 39

Used farming Equipment Faresin for sale

ads/page
  • Faresin Magnum, 2009, Bale shredders, cutters and unrollersFaresin Magnum 200

    Bale shredders, cutters and unrollers
    2009
    Netherlands, Oldehove

    5,750 EUR
  • Faresin Magnum, Mixer feedersFaresin Magnum 2200Grading (1-5): 5

    Mixer feeders
    5 h
    Belgium, Kalmthout

    POA
  • Faresin Leader, 2019, Mixer feedersFaresin Leader PF 2.16 PlusGrading (1-5): 5

    Mixer feeders
    2019
    Belgium

    POA
  • Faresin Ecomode 1700, 2014, Mixer feedersFaresin Ecomode 1700Last inspection date: 03/2019, Grading (1-5): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, Transport weight: 12220, Max. load capacity: 1.7e+007, Production country: IT, Number of knives per auger: 11

    Mixer feeders
    2014 8,980 h
    Belgium, Brecht

    POA
  • Faresin Leader, 2006, Mixer feedersFaresin Leader 1700Grading (1-5): 4

    Mixer feeders
    2006 10,172 h
    Germany, 96349 Neufang

    24,000 EUR
  • Faresin 730  Compakt, 2015, Telehandlers for agricultureFaresin 730 CompaktGrading (1-5): 4, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2015 986 h
    Germany, 48480 Spelle

    37,000 EUR
  • Faresin TMR 850, 1999, Mixer feedersFaresin TMR 850

    Mixer feeders
    1999
    Germany, Straubing

    2,092 EUR
  • Faresin TMR 1200, 2000, Mixer feedersFaresin TMR 1200

    Mixer feeders
    2000
    Germany, Wülfershausen

    2,941 EUR
  • Faresin TMR, Mixer feedersFaresin TMR 500

    Mixer feeders

    Germany, Bodenmais

    4,065 EUR
  • Faresin Leader, 2011, Mixer feedersFaresin LeaderDouble 2600Grading (1-5): 4

    Mixer feeders
    2011 10,590 h
    Germany, 07950 Triebes

    24,000 EUR
  • Faresin TMR, 2013, Mixer feedersFaresin TMR 700

    Mixer feeders
    2013
    Germany, Regensburg

    17,977 EUR
  • Faresin FM 3500 (14.35), 2004, Telehandlers for agricultureFaresin FM 3500 (14.35)Grading (1-5): 4, Maximum lift capacity: 3500, Maximum lift height: 1400, Reach at max load: 1400, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2004 4,470 h
    Germany, 28876 Oyten

    19,748 EUR
  • Faresin 1400 B, 2010, Other livestock machinery and accessoriesFaresin 1400 BGrading (1-5): 4

    Other livestock machinery and accessories
    2010
    Germany, 08527 Plauen

    12,500 EUR
  • Faresin FH 9.30, 2015, Telehandlers for agricultureFaresin kein Merlo Manitou Scorpion JCB FH 9.30 CompactFront tyres remaining: 100%, Grading (1-5): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Gross weight: 6950, Connection type: Euro, Maximum lift height: 890, CE marked: Yes, Cabin: Enclosed cab, Engine: Deutz, engine output: 120, Transmission: Hydrostatisch, Transport weight: 6950, Top speed: 40, Tyre size: 455/70-24 AS

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2015 20 h
    Germany, Grumbach bei Dresden

    POA
  • Faresin Leader 2200, 2013, Mixer feedersFaresin Leader 2200 mit Palfinger KranGrading (1-5): 4

    Mixer feeders
    2013 15,000 h
    Germany, -

    22,900 EUR
  • Faresin 7.45 VPSe, 2019, Telehandlers for agricultureFaresin 7.45 VPSeGrading (1-5): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 4500, Amount of previous owners: 0, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 8300, Connection type: Other, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift height: 700, Cabin: Enclosed cab, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: DEUTZ, engine output: 135.96, Transmission: Hydrostatická - plynule variabilní převod

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2019 130 h
    Czech Republic, Velké Meziříčí

    90,660 EUR
  • Faresin 40 M3 TRIDEM, 2011, Mixer feedersFaresin 40 M3 TRIDEMGrading (1-5): 2

    Mixer feeders
    2011
    Denmark, Rødding

    26,497 EUR
  • Faresin 7.30 Agritop, 2017, Telehandlers for agricultureFaresin 7.30 AgritopLast inspection date: 2019, Grading (1-5): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 7000, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift height: 0.7, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: Deutz, engine output: 100, Engine displacement: 3600, Top speed: 40, Tyre size: 405/70 R24, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2017 60 h
    Bulgaria, Sofia

    57,800 EUR
  • Faresin 7,30 Compact, 2010, Telehandlers for agricultureFaresin 7,30 CompactMaximum lift capacity: 4x2, Gross weight: 6000, Connection type: Type 3, Maximum lift height: 700, Cabin: Enclosed cab, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: DEUTZ, engine output: 100, Transmission: 4x4, Engine displacement: 3600, Top speed: 40, Tyre size: 405/70R20, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 100, Tyre brand: SEHA

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2010 3,000 h
    Bulgaria, Dobrich

    26,500 EUR
  • Faresin Magnum 2600, Forage wagonsFaresin MAGNUM 2600

    Forage wagons

    Denmark

    POA