Number of ads: 261

Rebo Landmaschinen GmbH

ads/page
  • New Holland TD 5010, 2010, TractorsNew Holland TD 5010Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 4, engine output: 60, PTO: 540, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 280/85 R24, Rear tyre size: 420/85 R30

    Tractors
    2010 1,750 h
    Germany, Neuenkirchen-Vörden
    7d

    27,500 EUR
  • Kverneland CL, 2004, CultivatorsKverneland SCLD 1385A201

    Cultivators
    2004
    Germany, Neuenkirchen-Vörden
    7d

    5,500 EUR
  • John Deere 6110 R, 2017, TractorsJohn Deere 6110R - 4413L (MY16)Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 4, engine output: 130, PTO: 540/750/1000, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 540/65 R26 TRELLEBOR, Rear tyre size: 600/65 R38 TRELLEBOR

    Tractors
    2017 3,178 h
    Germany, Visbek-Rechterfeld
    7d

    86,974 EUR
  • Horsch Terrano 4 FX, 2007, CultivatorsHorsch Terrano 4 FX

    Cultivators
    2007
    Germany, Neuenkirchen-Vörden
    7d

    6,150 EUR
  • Case IH Puma 165, 2017, TractorsCase IH Puma 165 CVXTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6, engine output: 179, PTO: 540/750/1000, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 540/65 R28 Mitas, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R38 Mitas

    Tractors
    2017 3,175 h
    Germany, Neuenkirchen-Vörden
    7d

    64,000 EUR
  • Fendt 936 Vario Profi, 2009, TractorsFendt 936 Vario ProfiTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6, engine output: 360, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 600/70 R34 BKT Agrim, Rear tyre size: IF 710/75 R42 BKT Ag

    Tractors
    2009 14,050 h
    Germany, Neuenkirchen-Vörden
    7d

    52,000 EUR
  • Stoll GD 3205, 2008, Mower-conditionersStoll GD 3205

    Mower-conditioners
    2008
    Germany, Neuenkirchen-Vörden
    7d

    2,500 EUR
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • John Deere 45, 2019, Round balersJohn Deere V451M - PAKET FÜR RUNDBALLENPR

    Round balers
    2019 1 h
    Germany, Nordenham

    POA
  • Case IH STX 535, 2010, Tracked cranesCase IH Quadtrac STX 535Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%

    Tracked cranes
    2010 4,700 h
    Germany, Visbek-Rechterfeld

    109,000 EUR
  • Deutz AGROTRON TTV 7210, 2013, TractorsDeutz AGROTRON TTV 7210Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6, engine output: 222, PTO: 540/750/1000/1400, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 600/70 R30 MICHELIN, Rear tyre size: 710/70 R38 TRELLEBOR

    Tractors
    2013 2,992 h
    Germany, Neuenkirchen-Vörden

    59,000 EUR
  • Kemper 375, 2014, Other agricultural machinesKemper 375 PLUSengine output:

    Other agricultural machines
    2014 1 h
    Germany, Neuenkirchen-Vörden

    48,000 EUR
  • John Deere 7530 Premium, 2006, TractorsJohn Deere 7530 PREMIUMTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6, engine output: 204, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Front tyre size: 540/65 R30 VREDESTEI, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R42 TRELLEBOR

    Tractors
    2006 12,210 h
    Germany, Neuenkirchen-Vörden

    39,000 EUR
  • Fliegl TFW 26500 ROAD X LINE, 2021, Manure spreadersFliegl TFW 26500 ROAD X LINE

    Manure spreaders
    2021
    Germany, Visbek-Rechterfeld

    POA
  • Kramer KT 557, 2019, Telescopic handlersKramer KT557 T4 SERIE2Maximum lift height: 7, engine output: 156, Top speed: 40

    Telescopic handlers
    2019 949 h
    Germany, Aurich

    POA
  • Kemper 375, 2013, Combine harvester accessoriesKemper 375 PLUS

    Combine harvester accessories
    2013
    Germany, Visbek-Rechterfeld

    44,000 EUR
  • Pöttinger Hit 910 N, 2013, Rakes and teddersPöttinger HIT 910 NZ

    Rakes and tedders
    2013
    Germany, Aurich

    9,300 EUR
  • Deutz-fahr DiscMaster632T, 2011, Mower-conditionersDeutz-fahr DISC MASTER 632T

    Mower-conditioners
    2011
    Germany, Neuenkirchen-Vörden

    3,900 EUR
  • John Deere F 440 R, 2014, Round balersJohn Deere F440R RUNDBALLENPRESSE

    Round balers
    2014 16,000 h
    Germany, Aurich

    24,000 EUR
  • John Deere X 305 R, 2015, MowersJohn Deere X305R

    Mowers
    2015
    Germany, Aurich

    3,900 EUR
  •  SONSTIGE BOMET U 5408, 2020, Soil preparation workSONSTIGE BOMET U 5408

    Soil preparation work
    2020
    Germany, Aurich

    3,300 EUR
Am Bahnhof 32
49429 Visbek/Rechterfeld
Germany


» Rebo Landmaschinen GmbH: Map & more information