Number of ads: 5

Used Kubota utility machines for sale

ads/page
  • Kubota RTVx1110, Utility machinesKubota RTV X-1110 Utility Vehicle

    Utility machines

    United Kingdom

    16,890 EUR
  • Kubota RTV 900, 2007, Utility machinesKubota RTV 900Grading (1-5): 4, Damaged: Operates As Intended, Engine condition: 9, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Fuel type: Diesel, Engine Manufacturer: Kubota, type of traction: 4 WD, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Top speed: 30, Front tyres remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%

    Utility machines
    2007 6,450 h
    Netherlands

    7,450 EUR
  • Kubota RTV 900, 2009, Utility machinesKubota RTV 900Cabin type: Open cab, Fuel type: Diesel, type of traction: 4 WD, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Top speed: 40

    Utility machines
    2009 3,120 h
    Netherlands

    7,850 EUR
  • Kubota RTVx1110, 2021, Utility machinesKubota RTV x1110Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Fuel type: Diesel, engine output: 25, type of traction: 4 WD, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Top speed: 40

    Utility machines
    2021
    Netherlands

    POA
  • Kubota RTV-X900, 2017, Utility machinesKubota RTV-X900 4x4 DieselAmount of previous owners: 1, Grading (1-5): 4, Gross Weight: 937, Cabin type: Open cab, Body type: Fixed frame, Fuel type: Diesel, engine output: 21.75, Engine Manufacturer: Kubota, type of traction: 4 WD, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Max. payload: 680, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%

    Utility machines
    2017 643 h
    Germany, 89551 Königsbronn

    11,900 EUR
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad