Used equipment search Close » Advanced Search

    Place a Want Ad
    Number of ads: 194

    Used Kubota utility, Sweepers and Groundscare equipment for sale

    ads/page
    • Kubota F3890, 2020, Riding mowersKubota F3890

      Riding mowers
      2020 10 h
      United Kingdom
      7d

      16,107 EUR
    • Kubota GR 1600, 2006, Other groundcare machinesKubota Machinery KUBOTA GR1600

      Other groundcare machines
      2006
      United Kingdom, Penrith
      7d

      2,598 EUR
    • Kubota G 2160, 2002, Riding mowersKubota G2160

      Riding mowers
      2002
      United Kingdom, Warrington

      2,887 EUR
    • Kubota STV 32, Compact tractorsKubota STV32engine output: 32

      Compact tractors
      1,437 h
      United Kingdom, Burnley

      13,279 EUR
    • Kubota B 2650 HSD, 2014, Compact tractorsKubota B 2650 HSDGrading (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 0, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Fuel type: Diesel, engine output: 26, type of traction: 4 WD, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Production country: JP

      Compact tractors
      2014 449 h
      United Kingdom, TYNE & WEAR SR5 2BP

      12,066 EUR
    • Kubota F 2680, 2009, Riding mowersKubota F 2680type of traction: 4 WD, Usage: Commercial mowing, Cutting unit: Front, Cutting method: Rotary

      Riding mowers
      2009 1844 h
      United Kingdom

      6,927 EUR
    • Kubota GR 1600, 2010, Riding mowersKubota GR1600 Ride On Mower

      Riding mowers
      2010
      United Kingdom

      4,157 EUR
    • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
    • Kubota F 2890, 2013, Riding mowersKubota F2890Amount of previous owners: 1, Fuel type: Diesel, engine output: 27.99, type of traction: 2 WD, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Cutter type: Rear Discharge, Usage: Commercial mowing, Cutting unit: Front, Cutting method: Rotary, Rear tyres remaining : 75%

      Riding mowers
      2013 662 h
      United Kingdom, Rotherham

      8,660 EUR
    • Kubota G 21 HD, 2008, Riding mowersKubota G 21 HDFuel type: Diesel, engine output: 21, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Cutter type: Rear Discharge, Accessories: Grass Catcher

      Riding mowers
      2008 1545 h
      United Kingdom, Suffolk, UK

      POA
    • Kubota ZD 326 S, 2012, Riding mowersKubota ZD 326 SFront tyres remaining: See photos%, Rear tyres remaining : See Photos%, Gross Weight: 771, Fuel type: Diesel, engine output: 26, type of traction: 2 WD, Top speed: 15, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Cutter type: Side Discharge

      Riding mowers
      2012 1437 h
      United Kingdom, Suffolk

      POA
    • Kubota B3130, 2017, Compact tractorsKubota B3130Cabin type: Enclosed cab, engine output: 42.15, type of traction: 4 WD

      Compact tractors
      2017 49 h
      United Kingdom

      19,628 EUR
    • Kubota 2150 HST, 1997, Compact tractorsKubota 2150 HSTtype of traction: 4 WD

      Compact tractors
      1997
      United Kingdom

      4,613 EUR
    • Kubota Z 122 R, Riding mowersKubota Z122R Skid Steer Mower

      Riding mowers

      United Kingdom

      4,041 EUR
    • Kubota GR 1600, Riding mowersKubota GR 1600

      Riding mowers

      United Kingdom, High Road, Whaplode, PE12 6NT

      5,485 EUR
    • Kubota RTVx1110, Utility machinesKubota RTV X-1110 Utility Vehicle

      Utility machines

      United Kingdom

      16,742 EUR
    • Kubota W821R Walk behind Mower, Walk-behind mowersKubota W821R Walk behind Mower

      Walk-behind mowers

      United Kingdom

      POA
    • Kubota G18 LD Ride On Mower, Riding mowersKubota G18 LD Ride On MowerFuel type: Diesel

      Riding mowers

      United Kingdom

      5,542 EUR
    • Kubota GR 2100, 2010, Riding mowersKubota GR2100 Mower

      Riding mowers
      2010
      United Kingdom

      7,217 EUR
    • Kubota RTV 900, 2007, Utility machinesKubota RTV 900Grading (1-5): 4, Damaged: Operates As Intended, Engine condition: 9, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Fuel type: Diesel, Engine Manufacturer: Kubota, type of traction: 4 WD, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Top speed: 30, Front tyres remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%

      Utility machines
      2007 6,450 h
      Netherlands

      7,750 EUR
    • Kubota RTV 900, 2009, Utility machinesKubota RTV 900Cabin type: Open cab, Fuel type: Diesel, type of traction: 4 WD, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Top speed: 40

      Utility machines
      2009 3,120 h
      Netherlands

      7,850 EUR