Used equipment search Close » Advanced Search

    Place a Want Ad
    Number of ads: 72

    Used Iseki utility, Sweepers and Groundscare equipment for sale

    ads/page
    • 7,167 EUR
    • Iseki SXG326, 2016, Riding mowersIseki SXG326Fuel type: Diesel, type of traction: 2 WD, Cutter type: Rear Discharge, Accessories: Grass Catcher

      Riding mowers
      2016
      United Kingdom

      12,894 EUR
    • Iseki SXG 216, 2016, Riding mowersIseki SXG 216Grading (1-5): 5, Fuel type: Diesel, type of traction: 2 WD, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Cutter type: Rear Discharge, Usage: Residential mowing, Cutting unit: Under, Cutting method: Rotary, Production country: JP, Accessories: Grass Catcher

      Riding mowers
      2016
      United Kingdom, Lincolnshire

      6,607 EUR
    • Iseki GEAS 21, 1994, Compact tractorsIseki GEAS 21

      Compact tractors
      1994 805 h
      Netherlands

      6,600 EUR
    • Iseki 1400, Compact tractorsIseki TU1400 kompleet met grondfreestype of traction: 4 WD

      Compact tractors

      Netherlands

      2,950 EUR
    • Iseki SXG 323+ zitmaaier met opvang, 2020, Riding mowersIseki SXG 323+ zitmaaier met opvangGrading (1-5): 5, Fuel type: Diesel, engine output: 24, type of traction: 2 WD, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Cutter type: Rear Discharge, Usage: Commercial mowing, Cutting unit: Under, Cutting method: Rotary, Accessories: Grass Catcher

      Riding mowers
      2020
      Netherlands, Roermond

      POA
    • Iseki TX 1300, 1981, Compact tractorsIseki TX1300Grading (1-5): 5, Fuel type: Diesel

      Compact tractors
      1981
      Netherlands, Didam

      3,500 EUR
    • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
    • Iseki SFH220T WE42C Grasmaaier 537 uur!, 2016, Riding mowersIseki SFH220T WE42C Grasmaaier 537 uur!Damaged: Damaged, Fuel type: Diesel, engine output: 22, type of traction: 2 WD, Production country: nl

      Riding mowers
      2016 537 h
      Netherlands, DRACHTEN

      7,950 EUR
    • Iseki n.v.t., Compact tractorsIseki n.v.t.

      Compact tractors

      Netherlands

      POA
    • Iseki n.v.t., 2010, Compact tractorsIseki n.v.t.

      Compact tractors
      2010
      Netherlands

      POA
    • Iseki TH 4290FH, Compact tractorsIseki TH 4290FH

      Compact tractors
      3,045 h
      Netherlands, Twello

      8,950 EUR
    • Iseki SF 370, 2012, Riding mowersIseki SF 370Grading (1-5): 2, Fuel type: Diesel, type of traction: 4 WD, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Working width: 180, Usage: Commercial mowing, Cutting unit: Front, Cutting method: Rotary

      Riding mowers
      2012 3851 h
      Netherlands, gronsveld

      16,500 EUR
    • Iseki SXG 15, Compact tractorsIseki SXG 15Grading (1-5): 5, Cabin type: Open cab, Fuel type: Diesel, engine output: 15, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Production country: JP

      Compact tractors
      319 h
      Netherlands, Vianen

      5,250 EUR
    • Iseki maaier SG173, Compact tractorsIseki maaier SG173engine output: 17, type of traction: 2 WD, Production country: JP

      Compact tractors

      Netherlands

      3,250 EUR
    • Iseki sf 450, 2015, Riding mowersIseki sf 450Grading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 0, Gross Weight: 1205, Fuel type: Diesel, engine output: 55, type of traction: 4 WD, Top speed: 20, Transmission: Gear, Working width: 15.2, Cutter type: Rear Discharge, Usage: Commercial mowing, Cutting unit: Front, Cutting method: Rotary, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 2910x3350x1860

      Riding mowers
      2015
      Belgium, Sint-Katelijne-Waver

      29,500 EUR
    • Iseki SGR 19, 1999, Riding mowersIseki SGR19H

      Riding mowers
      1999
      France, Limay

      POA
    • Iseki TH 4365, 2014, Compact tractorsIseki TH 4365 AHLengine output: 40, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Rear tyre size: 13.6-16

      Compact tractors
      2014 2,220 h
      Germany, Bad Lauterberg / Barbis
      7d

      14,800 EUR
    • Iseki TH 4295 AHL, 2013, Compact tractorsIseki TH 4295 AHLengine output: 29, Top speed: 25, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%

      Compact tractors
      2013 40 h
      Germany, Kirchheim

      19,990 EUR
    • Iseki SFH 240, 2008, Compact tractorsIseki SFH 240 #337engine output: 24, Front tyre size: 20X10.00-8, Rear tyre size: 18X9.50-8

      Compact tractors
      2008 622 h
      Germany, Schönau b.Tuntenhausen

      10,259 EUR
    • Iseki 160, Compact tractorsIseki TM 3160 AGrading (1-5): 4, Fuel type: Diesel, engine output: 25.83, type of traction: 4 WD, Top speed: 11, Front tyre size: 5.00-12, Rear tyre size: 8-16

      Compact tractors
      1,656 h
      Germany, -

      8,500 EUR