Number of ads: 89

Used Hako utility, Sweepers and Groundscare equipment for sale

ads/page
  • Hako 1600, 2017, SweepersHako 1600Last inspection date: 15/06/2020, Grading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, type of traction: 4 WD, Guarantee: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Accessories: High-pressure Flushing Air-conditioning Rotary Sweeper Vacuum Hose

    Sweepers
    2017 700 h
    United Kingdom, Co Durham

    POA
  • Hako Hako 1600, 2017, SweepersHako 1600Grading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Engine: Diesel, type of traction: 4 WD, Steering: Articulated Steer, Handling: Cabin, Accessories: High-pressure Flushing Air-conditioning Rotary Sweeper Sand Spreader

    Sweepers
    2017 700 h
    United Kingdom, Co Durham, UK

    POA
  • Hako Jonas, 2007, SweepersHako Jonas 900 E VeegmachineGrading (1-5): 5, Engine: Electric, Handling: Sit on, Steering: Front-Wheel Steer, Usage: Indoor

    Sweepers
    2007 1,223 h
    Netherlands, 't Harde
    7d

    2,950 EUR
  • Hako Jonas 1450 D, 2009, SweepersHako Jonas 1450 DGrading (1-5): 5, Gross Weight: 1800, Engine: Diesel, engine output: 14.96, Handling: Cabin, Noise level: 104, Production country: DE

    Sweepers
    2009 95 h
    Netherlands, Winterswijk

    6,000 EUR
  • Hako Jonas, 2014, SweepersHako Jonas 1200DGrading (1-5): 4, Guarantee: 6 maanden

    Sweepers
    2014 473 h
    Netherlands, Barneveld

    POA
  • Hako Citymaster 2000, 2010, SweepersHako Citymaster 2000Usage: Outdoor

    Sweepers
    2010 6,266 h
    France

    27,900 EUR
  • Hako Citymaster 1200, 2006, SweepersHako Citymaster 1200Last inspection date: 2020, Grading (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Working width: 227, Gross Weight: 1970, Engine: Diesel, engine output: 45, type of traction: 4 WD, Steering: Articulated Steer, Handling: Cabin, Usage: Outdoor, Noise level: 78, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 3.94 x 1.19 x 1.99

    Sweepers
    2006 2,020 h
    France, 63000 clermont ferrand

    27,500 EUR
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • Hako B 45, 2010, Light pressure washersHako B45 CL m. EBL Scheuersaugmaschine 1261 Std.Gross Weight: 235, Power type: Electric

    Light pressure washers
    2010 1,261 h
    Germany, 90530 Wendelstein

    1,200 EUR
  • Hako Citymaster, 2003, SweepersHako CityMaster 90

    Sweepers
    2003
    Germany, Dinkelsbühl

    6,724 EUR
  • Hako Citymaster 2000, 2013, SweepersHako Kehrmaschine Citymaster 2000

    Sweepers
    2013 6,216 h
    Germany, Meinerzhagen

    16,400 EUR
  • Hako Citytrac 4200, 2009, Compact tractorsHako City Trac 4200 DAengine output: 45, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 26x12 00-12 , Rear tyre size: 26x12 00-12

    Compact tractors
    2009 2,655 h
    Germany, Obertraubling

    13,500 EUR
  • Hako Citymaster, 2012, SweepersHako Citymaster CM 1250 Kehrmaschine 4x4 Intern 0354Engine: Diesel, engine output: 47.59, type of traction: 4 WD, Working speed: 25, Steering: Articulated Steer, Handling: Sit on, Top speed: 25, Usage: Outdoor

    Sweepers
    2012 8,199 h
    Germany

    16,900 EUR
  • Hako Citymaster, 2015, SweepersHako Kehrmaschine Citymaster 1600

    Sweepers
    2015
    Germany, Meinerzhagen

    32,500 EUR
  • Hako Citymaster, 2012, SweepersHako Citymaster CM 1250 / 1200 Kehrmaschine 4x4 KlimaEngine: Diesel, engine output: 46.93, type of traction: 4 WD, Working speed: 25, Handling: Cabin, Top speed: 25, Usage: Outdoor, Accessories: Air-conditioning Rotary Sweeper

    Sweepers
    2012 7,391 h
    Germany

    17,900 EUR
  • Hako Scheuersaugmaschine B45, 2010, SweepersHako Scheuersaugmaschine B45Grading (1-5): 4, Working width: 51, Gross Weight: 200, Engine: Electric, Handling: Walk behind, Usage: Indoor, Guarantee: 1 Jahr, Accessories: Rotary Sweeper

    Sweepers
    2010 902 h
    Germany, Hessen

    2,490 EUR
  • Hako Pick-Up 500 S Laubsauger 3 Stück, Other groundcare machinesHako Pick-Up 500 S Laubsauger 3 StückUsage: Outdoor, engine output: 5.44

    Other groundcare machines

    Germany

    800 EUR
  • 8,900 EUR
  • Hako B 115 R, 2014, Other groundcare machinesHako matic B 115R TB750 ScheuersaugmaschineUsage: Indoor, Gross Weight: 700, type of traction: 2 WD, engine output: 4.36

    Other groundcare machines
    2014
    Germany, 90530 Wendelstein

    4,900 EUR
  • Hako Scheuersaugmaschine B30, 2011, SweepersHako Scheuersaugmaschine B30Grading (1-5): 4, Working width: 43, Gross Weight: 179, Engine: Electric, Usage: Indoor, Guarantee: 1 Jahr, Accessories: Rotary Sweeper

    Sweepers
    2011 1,028 h
    Germany, Hessen

    2,394 EUR
  • Hako Scheuersaugmaschine B45, 2011, SweepersHako Scheuersaugmaschine B45Grading (1-5): 4, Working width: 51, Gross Weight: 200, Engine: Electric, Usage: Indoor, Guarantee: 1 Jahr, Accessories: Rotary Sweeper

    Sweepers
    2011 590 h
    Germany, Hessen

    2,512 EUR