Number of ads: 53

Used JCB Telehandlers For Sale

ads/page
  • Claas / Caterpillar Targo C50 dismantling only, 2003, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Claas / Caterpillar Targo C50 dismantling onlyDamaged: Breaker / dismantled, Other information/spec: Engine sold all other parts available

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2003
    Ireland

    POA
  • Claas Scorpion 7030, 2001, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Claas Scorpion 7030Damaged: Breaker / dismantled, Other information/spec: MOST PARTS AVAILABLE. FOR SPARE PARTS ONLY. PARTS DELIVERED ANYWHERE. PLEASE CALL +353879257824 - +353861787324 OR EMAIL CMSTRACTORPARTS@GMAttachments: REAR PICK UP HITCH, FRONT AUTO HITCH

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2001
    Ireland, FOR SPARE PARTS ONLY, COURTMACSHERRY, CORK, IRELAND

    POA
  • Claas Scorpion 6030 CP, 2013, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Claas Scorpion 6030 CP

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2013 4,720 h
    United Kingdom
    7d

    POA
  • Claas Scorpion 7035, 2016, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Claas Scorpion 7035

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2016 2,584 h
    United Kingdom
    7d

    POA
  • Claas Scorpion 6030 CP, 2012, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Claas SCORPION 6030 CPGrading (1-5): 3, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2012 8,776 h
    United Kingdom, Main address

    31,224 EUR
  • Claas Jaguar 960, 2010, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Claas Jaguar 960Grading (1-5): 5

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2010 3,521 h
    United Kingdom, Main address

    136,462 EUR
  • Claas Jaguar 950, 2015, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Claas JAGUAR 950Grading (1-5): 4

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2015 2,067 h
    United Kingdom, Main address

    176,938 EUR
  • Claas Wholecrop Mill, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Claas Wholecrop MillGrading (1-5): 4

    Telehandlers for agriculture

    United Kingdom, Main address

    4,857 EUR
  • Claas Scorpion 6030, 2016, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Claas SCORPION 6030 TELEHANDLER

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2016
    United Kingdom

    44,813 EUR
  • Claas Direct Disc 610, 2014, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Claas DD610Grading (1-5): 5

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2014
    United Kingdom, Main address

    40,476 EUR
  • Claas Scorpion 7030, 2014, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Claas SCORPION 7030Grading (1-5): 4, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2014 6,663 h
    United Kingdom, Main address

    37,585 EUR
  • Claas Scorpion 7030, 2011, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Claas SCORPION 7030Grading (1-5): 4, Front tyres remaining: 5%, Rear tyres remaining : 5%

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2011 3,695 h
    United Kingdom, Main address

    42,211 EUR
  • Claas Maize, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Claas MaizeGrading (1-5): 4

    Telehandlers for agriculture

    United Kingdom, Main address

    5,493 EUR
  • Claas Scorpion 7055, 2015, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Claas Scorpion 7055

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2015 4,200 h
    United Kingdom, Somerset

    POA
  • Claas 950, 2014, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Claas 950Grading (1-5): 4

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2014 1,925 h
    United Kingdom, Main address

    182,142 EUR
  • Claas Scorpion 6030, 2014, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Claas SCORPION 6030Grading (1-5): 4, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2014 6,950 h
    United Kingdom, Main address

    35,850 EUR
  • Claas Jaguar 870, 2007, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Claas Jaguar 870Grading (1-5): 4, Front tyres remaining: 75%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2007 4,250 h
    United Kingdom, Main address

    61,870 EUR
  • Claas Targo K50, 2001, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Claas Targo K50 verreiker met mestklem, bak, vorkenbord

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2001 4,400 h
    Netherlands, steenwijk

    13,000 EUR
  • Claas Scorpion 7040 VP, 2006, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Claas Scorpion 7040 VPGrading (1-5): 4, Maximum lift capacity: 4100, Amount of previous owners: 2, Full service history: Yes, Connection type: Other, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift height: 700, Cabin: Enclosed cab, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: Deutz TCD2012 L4, engine output: 120, Transmission: Vari Power, Top speed: 40, Tyre size: 600/55-26.5, Tyre brand: alliance

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2006 4,650 h
    Netherlands, Beilen

    POA
  • Claas Scorpion 9040, 2009, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Claas Scorpion 9040 variopowerCabin: Enclosed cab, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: 4 cilinder deutz, engine output: 140.04, Transmission: traploos, Tyre size: 460/70R24, Tyre brand: Michelin, Production country: DE

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2009 9,718 h
    Netherlands, Duizel

    POA