Number of ads: 9

Used wood chip trailers for sale

Numerous used wood chip trailers are advertised on Mascus, international electronic marketplace for buying and selling second-hand machinery and equipment. Please use the search form to find used wood chip trailers for sale of your interest. Choose the country, brand, year an price brackets to quickly locate second-hand wood chip trailers you are interested in.
Read more Close
ads/page
  • Knapen 120 Cubic Metre Walking Floor Trailer, 2010, Wood chip trailersKnapen 120 Cubic Metre Walking Floor TrailerAmount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 2010

    Wood chip trailers
    2010
    United Kingdom, UK

    31,045 EUR
  • Caterpillar do przewozu zrąbki, 1998, Wood chip trailersCaterpillar do przewozu zrąbkiGrading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 1998, Axle type: 4, Body work type: Fixed, Body options: Drum brakes

    Wood chip trailers
    1998
    Poland, Wielkopolska

    3,922 EUR
  • Toplift ketjupurkava / chain conveyor, 2020, Wood chip trailersToplift ketjupurkava / chain conveyorGrading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 0, Manufacturer / Bodywork: Toplift, Wheelbase: variable, Brakes: variable, Body work type: Fixed, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): variable, Vehicle's outer dimensions: variable, Guarantee: 12 kk / months, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Front tyre size: variable, Rear tyre size: variable

    Wood chip trailers
    2020
    Finland, Joutseno / Lappeenranta

    POA
  • Närko 5-akselinen ketjupurku, 2010, Wood chip trailersNärko 5-akselinen ketjupurkuLast inspection date: 2020-12-02, Grading (1-5): 3, Wheelbase: No, Max. payload: No, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 12400x2800x2550

    Wood chip trailers
    2010
    Finland, Kuopio

    20,000 EUR
  • Lipe Ketjupurku 5-akselinen, 2003, Wood chip trailersLipe Ketjupurku 5-akselinenLast inspection date: 2020-09-03, Grading (1-5): 3, Registration year: 2003, Manufacturer / Bodywork: Lipe, Axle type: 2+3, Wheelbase: Yes 36+6 11+1 36+1 36 , Max. payload: 29200, Gross Weight: 12800, Brakes: ABS rumpu , Suspension type: Parabolic-parabolic, Body work type: Fixed, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 12.7 x 2.45 x 2.8 , Vehicle's outer dimensions: 14.87 x 2.6 x 4.2

    Wood chip trailers
    2003
    Finland, Kuormurintie 26, Kuusamo

    10,000 EUR
  • Lipe 2+2 sivukippi, 2008, Wood chip trailersLipe 2+2 sivukippiRegistration year: 2008, Manufacturer / Bodywork: LIPE, Axle type: 2+2, Max. payload: 27460, Gross Weight: 36000, Brakes: Levy, Suspension type: Air-air, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 12.5 x 2.45 x 2.95 , Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Colour: punainen, Body options: Disc brakes

    Wood chip trailers
    2008
    Finland, Oulu

    POA
  • Kome TPV-5, 2007, Wood chip trailersKome TPV-5Last inspection date: 11.9.2020, Grading (1-5): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 18.4.2007, Manufacturer / Bodywork: KOME, Axle type: 2+3, Wheelbase: Yes 36+5 43+1 38+1 36 , Max. payload: 31000, Gross Weight: 42000, Brakes: Levy + ABS, Suspension type: Air-air, Body work type: Fixed, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 12.2 x 2.45 x 2.95

    Wood chip trailers
    2007
    Finland, Vesikoski, Pyhäjärvi

    25,800 EUR
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  •  Repa 5-akselinen ketjupurku, 2000, Wood chip trailersRepa 5-akselinen ketjupurkuLast inspection date: 2021-02-19, Grading (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 2000, Manufacturer / Bodywork: Repa, Axle type: 2+3, Wheelbase: Yes 36+5 36+1 36+1 36 , Max. payload: 30640, Gross Weight: 42000, Brakes: abs+ rumpu, Body work type: Fixed, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 11 45*2 45*2 8 , Vehicle's outer dimensions: 13 92*2 55*4 2

    Wood chip trailers
    2000
    Finland, Kuormurintie 26, Kuusamo

    50,000 EUR
  • Kome TPV-5, 2011, Wood chip trailersKome TPV-5Last inspection date: 21.2.2020, Grading (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 29.3.2011, Manufacturer / Bodywork: KOME Composite, Axle type: 2+3, Wheelbase: Yes 36+5 42+1 38+1 36 , Max. payload: 32500, Gross Weight: 42000, Brakes: Levy + EBS, Suspension type: Air-air, Body work type: Fixed, Cargo space dimensions(LxWxH): 12.2 x 2.45 x 2.95

    Wood chip trailers
    2011
    Finland, Jalasjärvi

    26,000 EUR