Number of ads: 74

Used bus/Coach from Estonia

ads/page
  • Scania Irizar I6, 2012, Coaches

    Scania Irizar I6Amount of previous owners: 1, Drive: Left hand, Fuel type: Diesel, engine output: 399.73, Emission class: Euro 5, Suspension type: Air-air, No. of doors: 2, No. of seats: 58, Engine displacement: 12740, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 14980x2550x3931, Colour: Lilla, Body options: CD Guide seat Foot rests Driver's air conditioning Driver seat air-cushioned Arm rests Cruise control Air conditioning Seat back tables Auxiliary heating Reading lights Microphone Engine brake Trunk On board computer Adjustable steering wheel Crane

    Coaches
    2012 1,300,000 km
    Estonia, Tallinn
    24h

    59,500 EUR
  • DAF BOVA FHD 12.290, 1991, Coaches

    DAF BOVA FHD 12.290Drive: Left hand, engine output: 288.24, Suspension type: Air-air, No. of doors: 2, No. of seats: 51, Gross weight: 17500, Engine displacement: 11632, Body options: Guide seat Foot rests Driver's air conditioning Air conditioning Seat back tables Microphone Kitchenette Trunk Back adjustable chairs Airconditioning passengers Shelves Toilet Roof hatch Double glass windows

    Coaches
    1991 1,222,000 km
    Estonia
    24h

    5,900 EUR
  • Volvo B12M VEST CONTRAST KLIIMA, 2004, Intercity buses

    Volvo B12M VEST CONTRAST KLIIMAengine output: 340, Emission class: Euro 3, Wheelbase: 6500, No. of seats: 51, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Intercity buses
    2004 842,340 km
    Estonia, Pärnu
    7d

    9,900 EUR
  • Scania K 113 CLB, 1998, Intercity buses

    Scania LAHTI FALCON, 13,7m K113CLBengine output: 340, Wheelbase: 7400, No. of seats: 57, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%

    Intercity buses
    1998 1,217,000 km
    Estonia, Pärnu
    7d

    9,800 EUR
  • Setra S 315 HD, 1994, Coaches

    Setra S 315 HDEngine: Mercedes, Fuel type: Diesel, No. of doors: 2, No. of seats: 49, Body options: Cruise control Refrigerator Reading lights Sleeping bunk Microphone Kitchenette Airconditioning passengers Toilet TV-Video

    Coaches
    1994 379,400 km
    Estonia

    11,900 EUR
  • Volvo B7R Vest Contrast, 2005, City buses

    Volvo B7R Vest Contrastengine output: 309.99, Emission class: Euro 3, Manufacturer / Bodywork: Vest Contrast, Gross weight: 18000, Body options: Driver seat air-cushioned Arm rests Cruise control Auxiliary heating Microphone On board computer Adjustable steering wheel Roof hatch Wheelchair lift

    City buses
    2005 318,200 km
    Estonia

    13,900 EUR
  • Volvo EC 700, 2009, Intercity buses

    Volvo CARRUS B12M 9700H 6X2, Euro 5engine output: 420, Emission class: Euro 5, Wheelbase: 7200+1400, No. of seats: 60, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Intercity buses
    2009 1,509,700 km
    Estonia, Pärnu

    56,500 EUR
  • Van Hool T 915 SS2 ACRON, 2003, Coaches

    Van Hool T 915 SS2 ACRONDrive: Left hand, Fuel type: Diesel, engine output: 399.73, Suspension type: Air-air, No. of doors: 2, Gross weight: 19000, Engine displacement: 294

    Coaches
    2003 945,000 km
    Estonia

    21,900 EUR
  • Scania CONTRAST, 2005, City buses

    Scania CONTRASTDrive: Left hand, Fuel type: Diesel, engine output: 339.9, Engine displacement: 10600, Emission class: Euro 3, Suspension type: Air-air, Manufacturer / Bodywork: VEST, No. of doors: 2, No. of seats: 46, No. of standing: 21, Gross weight: 19100, Body options: Driver seat air-cushioned Arm rests Auxiliary heating Microphone Engine brake On board computer Adjustable steering wheel Shelves Stereo Seat belts Electrical mirrors Roof hatch Wheelchair lift

    City buses
    2005 420,000 km
    Estonia

    12,900 EUR
  • Isuzu Q-Bus 31, 2006, Intercity buses

    Isuzu Q-Bus 31Last inspection date: 01.2017, Registration year: 28.12.2006, Engine: Isuzu, Fuel type: Diesel, engine output: 172.99, Engine displacement: 5139, Emission class: Euro 3, Front tyre size: 225/75 R17 5 , Rear tyre size: 225/75 R17 5 , No. of doors: 2, No. of seats: 28, No. of standing: 7, Gross weight: 9775, Body options: Air conditioning Refrigerator Auxiliary heating Microphone Tarpauline

    Intercity buses
    2006 501,000 km
    Estonia, Tallinn

    11,500 EUR
  • Scania K 320, 2012, Coaches

    Scania K 320 OmniExpressDrive: Left hand, engine output: 320, Suspension type: Air-air, Wheelbase: 4x2, No. of doors: 2, No. of seats: 50, Gross weight: 18000, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 12000x2550

    Coaches
    2012 74,606 km
    Estonia

    86,500 EUR
  • Scania K 113, 1997, Coaches

    Scania K113 CarrusRegistration year: 1997, Fuel type: Diesel, engine output: 380.69, Suspension type: Air-air, No. of doors: 2, No. of seats: 51, No. of standing: 11, Gross weight: 18500, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 12x2 5

    Coaches
    1997 743,697 km
    Estonia

    7,900 EUR
  • Neoplan N122, 1991, Coaches

    Neoplan N122Registration year: 1991-03, Drive: Left hand, No. of doors: 2, No. of seats: 75

    Coaches
    1991 886,100 km
    Estonia

    12,900 EUR
  • Volvo EC 700, 2005, Coaches

    Volvo 9700HGrading (1-5): 5, Registration year: 2005, Engine: Volvo DH12C 420, Fuel type: Diesel, engine output: 420, Emission class: Euro 3, Suspension type: Air-air, Manufacturer / Bodywork: Carrus oy, No. of doors: 2, No. of seats: 50, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 12900X2550, Production country: FI

    Coaches
    2005 780,000 km
    Estonia

    28,000 EUR
  • Mercedes-Benz O550 INTEGRO, Only 516.000 km !, 2005, Intercity buses

    Mercedes-Benz O550 INTEGRO, Only 516.000 km !engine output: 350, Emission class: Euro 3, Wheelbase: 6080, No. of seats: 49, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%

    Intercity buses
    2005 516,400 km
    Estonia, Pärnu

    19,900 EUR
  • Bova FHD 15.430, 2005, Coaches

    Bova FHD 15.430Registration year: 2005, Drive: Left hand, Engine: DAF, Fuel type: Diesel, engine output: 428.28, Emission class: Euro 3, Suspension type: Air-air, No. of doors: 2, No. of seats: 67, Engine displacement: 12380, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 14990x2490x3600, Colour: Kollane, Body options: Arm rests Seat back tables Reading lights Trunk Stereo Toilet Sun visor Insulated windows Fog lights

    Coaches
    2005 1,600,000 km
    Estonia, Harjumaa

    9,500 EUR
  • Mercedes-Benz 416CDI, 2005, Intercity buses

    Mercedes-Benz 416CDIengine output: 156, Wheelbase: 4020, No. of seats: 16, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%

    Intercity buses
    2005 336,240 km
    Estonia, Pärnu

    6,500 EUR
  • Volvo EC 700, 2012, Intercity buses

    Volvo B13B CARRUS 9700S HANDYCAP LIFT, Euro 5engine output: 419, Wheelbase: 7150, No. of seats: 55, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%

    Intercity buses
    2012 1,096,960 km
    Estonia, Pärnu

    65,800 EUR
  • Volvo B7R Vest, 2007, City buses

    Volvo B7R VestRegistration year: 2007, Fuel type: Diesel, engine output: 289.6, Emission class: Euro 4, Suspension type: Air-air, No. of seats: 38, No. of standing: 41, Gross weight: 18600, Vehicle's outer dimensions: 12 2x2 55

    City buses
    2007 718,700 km
    Estonia

    13,900 EUR
  • Mercedes-Benz INTEGRO O550 UE, 12m, 2004, Intercity buses

    Mercedes-Benz INTEGRO O550 UE, 12mengine output: 299, Emission class: Euro 3, Wheelbase: 6080, No. of seats: 46, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%

    Intercity buses
    2004 634,500 km
    Estonia, Pärnu

    12,000 EUR