Number of ads: 185

Used diesel Forklifts from China

ads/page
  • Mitsubishi FD250-2, 2009, Diesel trucksMitsubishi FD250-2Last inspection date: 201910, Grading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Guarantee: 6 month, Cabin: Closed cabin, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Transport weight: 30000, Production country: JP

    Diesel trucks
    2009 3,200 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    63,452 EUR
  • TCM FD30T, Diesel trucksTCM FD30TProduction country: JP

    Diesel trucks
    4,500 h
    China, SHANGHAI
    7d

    6,737 EUR
  • TCM FD35, 2010, Diesel trucksTCM FD35Maximum lift capacity: 3500, Maximum lift height: 300, Guarantee: one year, Cabin: Overhead guard, Engine: Original, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 2.68 x 1.23 x 2.12 , Production country: JP, Certificates: CE

    Diesel trucks
    2010
    China, shanghai
    7d

    POA
  • Nissan 60, 2017, Diesel trucksNissan 60Last inspection date: 201910, Grading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Guarantee: 6 month, Cabin: Overhead guard, Engine: TD42, Front tyres remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Transport weight: 6000, Production country: JP

    Diesel trucks
    2017 1,900 h
    China, Shanghai
    7d

    10,787 EUR
  • Komatsu FD30T-17, 2015, Diesel trucksKomatsu FD30T-17Last inspection date: 2019.08, Grading (1-5): 5, CE marked: Yes, Production country: JP

    Diesel trucks
    2015 2,000 h
    China, Shanghai China
    7d

    6,108 EUR
  • Komatsu FD30T-17, 2015, Diesel trucksKomatsu FD30T-17Last inspection date: 2019.08, Grading (1-5): 5, Cabin: No cabin/Other, Production country: JP

    Diesel trucks
    2015 2,300 h
    China, Shanghai China
    7d

    6,288 EUR
  • Komatsu FD25T-16, Diesel trucksKomatsu FD25T-16Production country: JP

    Diesel trucks
    4,500 h
    China, shanghai
    7d

    6,288 EUR
  • Komatsu FD30T-16, Diesel trucksKomatsu FD30T-16Production country: JP

    Diesel trucks
    4,500 h
    China, SHANGHAI
    7d

    6,737 EUR
  • TCM FD100, 2012, Diesel trucksTCM FD100Last inspection date: Mar 2019, Grading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Maximum lift capacity: 10000, Maximum lift height: 300, Lift mast: Duplex, Tyre brand: Original, Cabin: No cabin/Other, Engine: original, engine output: 114.07, Front tyres remaining: 98%%, Rear tyres remaining : 2%%, Production country: JP

    Diesel trucks
    2012
    China, Shanghai

    18,504 EUR
  • Komatsu FD250-2, 2012, Diesel trucksKomatsu FD250E-6Last inspection date: 5, Grading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 25000, Maximum lift height: 529, Free lift: 529, Lift mast: Duplex, Distance of centre of gravity: 122, Fork carriage: Integral carriage, Tyre brand: KOMATSU, Tyre type: Cushion, Fork length: 242, Drive height: 14.5, Cabin: Overhead guard, Transmission: 0-32, Engine: KOMATSU

    Diesel trucks
    2012 1,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Komatsu FD30T-16, 2013, Diesel trucksKomatsu FD30T-16Last inspection date: GOOD, Grading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 325, Free lift: 325, Lift mast: Triplex / free lift, Fork carriage: Reach forks, Guarantee: OMIC, Tyre type: Pneumatic, Engine: Yanmar 4D94LE, engine output: 65.94, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Transport weight: 4310

    Diesel trucks
    2013 2,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Komatsu FD150, 2013, Diesel trucksKomatsu FD150-7Last inspection date: Dec 16th 2018, Grading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 15000, Lift mast: Triplex, Fork carriage: Sideshifter, Guarantee: ONE YEAR, Tyre type: Pneumatic, Cabin: Overhead guard, Engine: Komatsu, Production country: JP, No. of steering wheels: Yes, No. of drive wheels: 2

    Diesel trucks
    2013 2,800 h
    China, Shanghai China

    POA
  • Heli FD30, 2016, Diesel trucksHeli FD30Last inspection date: YES, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Guarantee: 1YEAR, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Production country: CN

    Diesel trucks
    2016 2,122 h
    China, SHANG HAI CITY CHINA

    4,940 EUR
  • TCM FD50T8, 2013, Diesel trucksTCM FD50T8Last inspection date: July2019, Grading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Maximum lift capacity: 5000, Maximum lift height: 400, Cabin: No cabin/Other, Front tyres remaining: 99%%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%%, Transport weight: 12600, Production country: JP, No. of steering wheels: Yes, No. of drive wheels: 2

    Diesel trucks
    2013 6,200 h
    China, Shanghai

    7,904 EUR
  • Komatsu FD30T-17, 2016, Diesel trucksKomatsu FD30T-17Last inspection date: 2019.08, Grading (1-5): 5, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 600, Free lift: 200, Cabin: Overhead guard, Engine: KOMATSU, Transport weight: 4x2, Certificates: EPA CE

    Diesel trucks
    2016 1,000 h
    China, Shanghai China

    5,838 EUR
  • Mitsubishi FD25N, Diesel trucksMitsubishi FD25NDLast inspection date: GOOD, Grading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 2500, Maximum lift height: 300, Distance of centre of gravity: 50, Guarantee: OMIC, Cabin: Overhead guard, Engine: S45, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Production country: JP, No. of steering wheels: Yes, No. of drive wheels: 2

    Diesel trucks
    3,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Heli FD50, 2016, Diesel trucksHeli FD50Last inspection date: YES, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Guarantee: 1YEAR, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%, Production country: CN

    Diesel trucks
    2016 1,213 h
    China, SHANG HAI CITY CHINA

    11,228 EUR
  • TCM FD20, 2012, Diesel trucksTCM FD20Last inspection date: 5, Grading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 2000, Maximum lift height: 300, Free lift: 300, Lift mast: Simplex, Distance of centre of gravity: 50, Fork carriage: Integral carriage, Tyre brand: TCM, Tyre type: Cushion, Fork length: 107, Drive height: 12.5, Cabin: Overhead guard, Engine: NISSAN, engine output: 59.82

    Diesel trucks
    2012 2,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Toyota 8 FD 30, 2013, Diesel trucksToyota 8 FD 30Last inspection date: July 2019, Grading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Maximum lift height: 300, Lift mast: Duplex, Cabin: No cabin/Other, Front tyres remaining: 99%%, Rear tyres remaining : 1%%, Transport weight: 7380, Production country: JP, No. of steering wheels: Yes, No. of drive wheels: 2

    Diesel trucks
    2013
    China, Shanghai

    6,737 EUR
  • TCM FD60, Diesel trucksTCM FD60Last inspection date: GOOD, Grading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 6000, Maximum lift height: 300, Free lift: 300, Lift mast: Triplex / free lift, Fork carriage: Reach forks, Guarantee: OMIC, Tyre type: Pneumatic, Fork length: 120, Cabin: Closed cabin, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 10%, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 4760*1995*2500

    Diesel trucks
    3,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA