Volvo L 90 for sale - Poland

Price excl. VAT
26,360 EUR
125,000 PLN
Price excl. VAT
26,360 EUR
125,000 PLN

BASIC INFORMATION

Product category / GroupWheel loaders
Brand / modelVolvo L 90
Mnftr year1997
Hour meter reading15,240 h
Country
Mascus IDD1BF253F

PRICING

Choose your currency
Price excl. VAT26,360 EUR  (125,000 PLN)
VAT (23%)6,063 EUR
Price incl. VAT32,422 EUR  (153,750 PLN)

DETAILS

Grading (1-5)
Gross Weight17,000 kg
Cabin typeEnclosed cab
Bucket capacity3 m3
engine output113 kW (154 hp)
Engine ManufacturerVolvo
Original colourżółty
Front tyres remaining40 %
Rear tyres remaining 60 %
Other information/specopony L5 50 % , waga 17 ton , łyżka 3m3 , silnik volvo 6 cylindrowy 113 kW , stan b. dobry , gotowa do pracy lub sprowadzę inne maszyny , pojazdy na zamówienie
BUDEX
  • +48 ...SHOW
    Please refer to Mascus if you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • DAMIAN ZELICHOWSKI

    BUDEX
    • +48 ...SHOW
      Please refer to Mascus if you contact the seller
    • Languages: German, English
    • Jakuszów, 59-220 Legnica, Poland

Company

BUDEX

5
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS
Related brands
BrandNumber of ads
Caterpillar34207
Volvo8961
Liebherr8785
Komatsu7088
JCB4321

Details - Hour meter reading: 15,240 h, Grading (1-5): 4, Gross Weight: 17,000 kg, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Bucket capacity: 3 m3, engine output: 113 kW (154 hp), Engine Manufacturer: Volvo, Original colour: żółty, Front tyres remaining: 40 %, Rear tyres remaining: 60 %