Volvo L 150 F for sale - Ireland

POA
POA

BASIC INFORMATION

Product category / GroupWheel loaders
Brand / modelVolvo L 150 F
Mnftr year2009
Hour meter reading17,515 h
LocationMoone, Kildare
Country
Ireland
Mascus IDCD975471

PRICING

Price excl. VATPOA

DETAILS

Grading (1-5)
Gross Weight26,100 kg
Body typeArticulated
Cabin typeEnclosed cab
EngineVolvo D12D
engine output210 kW (286 hp)
Engine ManufacturerVolvo
Top speed40 km/h
Original colourYes
Front tyres remaining70 & 30 %
Rear tyres remaining 70 %
Production countrySweden
CertificatesCE
Accessories
  • - 3rd hydr. circuit
  • - Air conditioning
  • - Weighloader
  • - Additional hydraulics
  • - Engine pre-filter
  • - Rotating beacon
  • - Auto lubrication system
  • - Boom suspension
  • - APS
Other information/specVolvo L150F, 2009, Hrs: 17515, Tyres: 26.5R25 front 70 & 30% rear 70%, GP bucket, 3rd valve, Boom suspension , Auto greaser, Air conditioning, Turbo 2 pre cleaner, Weighing scales, Reverse camera, Ogden radar, Reverse alarm, Beacon, Night heater, Arm rest, Air seat, Windscreen blind, Original paint, In good working condition.
Cormac Cogan Plant Sales Ltd
  • +353...SHOW
    Please refer to Mascus if you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • CORMAC COGAN

    Cormac Cogan Plant Sales Ltd
    • +353...SHOW
      Please refer to Mascus if you contact the seller
    • +353...SHOW
      Please refer to Mascus if you contact the seller
    • Bolton Hill, Moone, Co Kildare, Ireland

Company

CORMAC COGAN PLANT SALES LTD

9
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS
Related brands
BrandNumber of ads
Caterpillar34207
Volvo8961
Liebherr8785
Komatsu7088
JCB4321

Details - Hour meter reading: 17,515 h, Grading (1-5): 3, Gross Weight: 26,100 kg, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Volvo D12D, engine output: 210 kW (286 hp), Engine Manufacturer: Volvo, Top speed: 40 km/h, Original colour: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 70 & 30 %, Rear tyres remaining: 70 %, Production country: Sweden, Certificates: CE