Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place want ad

    Search results

    306 Search results for "Vögele used Construction Plant & Equipment"
    ads/page
    • Vogele MT1000-1, Handling and placing equipment

      Vogele MT1000-1

      Handling and placing equipment
      902 h
      United Kingdom, CM6

      66,890 EUR
    • Vogele 880RTB, 2005, Asphalt pavers

      Vogele 880RTBCarrier type: Tracked

      Asphalt pavers
      2005 7021 h
      United Kingdom, UK

      35,834 EUR
    • Vögele Super 1800-2, 2008, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1800-2Gross weight: 19300, Engine: 6-cyl. Perkins 1106D-E66TA

      Asphalt pavers
      2008 7360 h
      Netherlands, WIJCHEN
      7d

      POA
    • Vögele Super 1900-1, 2003, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1900-1Gross weight: 20250, Engine: 6-cyl. DEUTZ TCD 2012 L06 2V

      Asphalt pavers
      2003 11200 h
      Netherlands, WIJCHEN
      7d

      43,000 EUR
    • Vögele Super 1800-2, 2010, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1800-2Gross weight: 19100, Engine: 6-cyl. Perkins 1106D-E66TA

      Asphalt pavers
      2010 3917 h
      Netherlands, WIJCHEN
      7d

      POA
    • Vögele Super 1800-2, 2008, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1800-2Gross weight: 19300, Engine: 6-cyl. Perkins 1106D-E66TA

      Asphalt pavers
      2008 6336 h
      Netherlands, WIJCHEN
      7d

      POA
    • Vogele Super1603-2 Ergoplus, 2009, Asphalt pavers

      Vogele Super1603-2 ErgoplusGross weight: 17500, Engine: 4-cyl.Perkins 1104 D-E44TA

      Asphalt pavers
      2009 4700 h
      Netherlands, WIJCHEN

      POA
    • Vögele Super 1800-2, 2007, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1800-2Gross weight: 19300, Engine: 6-cyl. Perkins 1106D-E66TA

      Asphalt pavers
      2007 5564 h
      Netherlands, WIJCHEN

      POA
    • Vogele AB 500- 2 TP 2, 2008, Asphalt pavers

      Vogele AB 500- 2 TP 2Gross weight: 3800

      Asphalt pavers
      2008
      Netherlands, WIJCHEN

      18,000 EUR
    • Vögele Super 1800-2, 2013, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1800-2Gross weight: 19300, Engine: 6 cyl. Perkins 1106D-E66TA

      Asphalt pavers
      2013 4578 h
      Netherlands, WIJCHEN

      POA
    • Vogele SUPER 800, 2010, Asphalt pavers

      Vogele SUPER 800CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 6100, Carrier type: Tracked

      Asphalt pavers
      2010 3900 h
      Netherlands, Holten

      46,500 EUR
    • Vogele Super 1900-2, 2012, Asphalt pavers

      Vogele Super 1900-2Gross weight: 19100, Engine: DEUTZ TCD 2012 L06 2V

      Asphalt pavers
      2012 5180 h
      Netherlands, WIJCHEN

      POA
    • Vögele Super 1300-2, 2013, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1300-2Rear tyres remaining : 100%%, Gross weight: 10410, Engine: 4-cyl. DEUTZ TCD 2011 L04w

      Asphalt pavers
      2013 4890 h
      Netherlands, WIJCHEN

      POA
    • Vögele Super 1803-2, 2010, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1803-2Gross weight: 18500

      Asphalt pavers
      2010 5946 h
      Netherlands, WIJCHEN

      POA
    • Vögele Super 1603-1, 2004, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1603-1Gross weight: 17300, Engine: PERKINS 1104 C-E44TA

      Asphalt pavers
      2004 10424 h
      Netherlands, WIJCHEN

      58,500 EUR
    • Vögele Super 800, 2007, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 800Gross weight: 6100, Engine: DEUTZ TCD 2011 L03

      Asphalt pavers
      2007 4530 h
      Netherlands, WIJCHEN

      51,000 EUR
    • Vögele Super 2100-2, 2010, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 2100-2Gross weight: 26600, Engine: 6 cyl. DEUTZ TCD 2013 L06 2V

      Asphalt pavers
      2010 7060 h
      Netherlands, WIJCHEN

      POA
    • Vögele SUPER 1800-1, 2005, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele SUPER 1800-1Gross weight: 20100

      Asphalt pavers
      2005 9400 h
      Netherlands, Venlo

      POA
    • Vögele Super 1203, 2001, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1203Front tyres remaining: 60%, Grading (1-5): 5, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 10500, Cabin type: Open cab, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.50*2.25*3.40, Carrier type: Wheeled

      Asphalt pavers
      2001
      Netherlands, Roelofarendsveen

      19,750 EUR
    • Vögele Super 1203, 2002, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1203Front tyres remaining: 60%, Grading (1-5): 3, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 10500, Cabin type: Open cab, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.50*1.95*2.75, Carrier type: Wheeled

      Asphalt pavers
      2002
      Netherlands, Roelofarendsveen

      19,750 EUR