Number of ads: 13

Used tunneling and underground mining drills for sale

Using Mascus - web’s largest marketplace for buying and selling used machinery and equipment is easy and convenient. There are numerous classifieds with used tunneling and underground mining drills added every day. The search form for will help you to find what you are looking for. Please define the location, brand or price brackets to see ads of the used tunneling and underground mining drills of your interest.
Read more Close
ads/page
  • Atlas Copco Rocket Boomer, 2006, Tunneling and underground mining drillsAtlas Copco Rocket boomer XL4 C30 4 drills / 50 Hz / 1000VGrading (1-5): 5, Engine: Deutz BF 6M 1013C, Cooling system: Water, Carrier type: Wheeled, Transport weight: 57000, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 18.6 x 3.4 x 3.78 , Certificates: CE

    Tunneling and underground mining drills
    2006 225 h
    Netherlands, Veldhoven

    185,000 EUR
  • Tamrock AXERA 5, 2006, Tunneling and underground mining drillsTamrock AXERA T12 Good working conditionGrading (1-5): 5, Carrier type: Wheeled

    Tunneling and underground mining drills
    2006 2,977 h
    Netherlands, Veldhoven

    172,500 EUR
  • Tamrock AXERA T12 Good working condition, 2006, Tunneling and underground mining drillsTamrock AXERA T12 Good working conditionGrading (1-5): 5, Carrier type: Wheeled, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Tyre size and brand: 14.00-24, Transport weight: 43400, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 18.4 x 3.05 x 3.65 , Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Certificates: CE

    Tunneling and underground mining drills
    2006 3,833 h
    Netherlands, Veldhoven

    172,500 EUR
  • Tamrock AXERA T11S-315, 2006, Tunneling and underground mining drillsTamrock Axera T12 Good working conditionTransport dimensions (LxWxH): 18.4 x 3.05 x 3.65 , Equipment: Air-conditioner

    Tunneling and underground mining drills
    2006
    Netherlands, Veldhoven

    172,500 EUR
  • Tamrock axera t12 Good working condition, 2006, Tunneling and underground mining drillsTamrock axera t12 Good working conditionGrading (1-5): 5, Carrier type: Wheeled, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Tyre size and brand: 14.00-24, Transport weight: 43400, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 18.4 x 3.05 x 3.65 , Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Certificates: CE

    Tunneling and underground mining drills
    2006 2,977 h
    Netherlands, Veldhoven

    172,500 EUR
  • Atlas Copco Boomer Boomer, 1998, Tunneling and underground mining drillsAtlas Copco Boomer BoomerGrading (1-5): 3

    Tunneling and underground mining drills
    1998 10,000 h
    Norway, Nesna

    21,000 EUR
  • Atlas Copco M2C, 2012, Tunneling and underground mining drillsAtlas Copco M2C

    Tunneling and underground mining drills
    2012 1,720 h
    Norway, Flekkefjord

    POA
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  •  Hambition CYTJ45A Drifting Jumbo, 2022, Tunneling and underground mining drillsHambition CYTJ45A Drifting JumboGrading (1-5): 5, Type: Narrow vein, Engine: Yanmar 4-cylinder stage III diesel engine, Engine Manufacturer: Yanmar, Drill make: 18U or HC109, Cooling system: Water, Emission level: Stage IIIA, Cabin type: Open cab, Tyre size and brand: 8.25-15, Compressor output: Yes, Guarantee: 1 year, Transport weight: 11500

    Tunneling and underground mining drills
    2022
    China, Qingdao

    POA
  • Atlas Copco ROC L6, 2003, Tunneling and underground mining drillsAtlas Copco ROC L6

    Tunneling and underground mining drills
    2003 8,500 h
    Greece, Θεσσαλονίκη

    1 EUR
  • Sandvik Hydrastar H350, Tunneling and underground mining drillsSandvik Hydrastar H350

    Tunneling and underground mining drills

    Turkey

    5,887 EUR
  •  Hambition Core Drilling Machine, 2022, Tunneling and underground mining drillsHambition Core Drilling MachineGrading (1-5): 5, Type: Development, Engine: 55kw, Hole diameter: "76-115 mm 3""-4 1/2""", Rod/pipe diameter: "64 mm 2 1/2""", Carrier type: Tracked, Cabin type: Open cab, Guarantee: 1 year, Transport weight: 2350, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 3369*1100*1250, Production country: CN, Delivery terms: FOB CIF EXW

    Tunneling and underground mining drills
    2022
    China, Qingdao

    POA
  • Sandvik DD422i-60C, 2018, Tunneling and underground mining drillsSandvik DD422i-60CGrading (1-5): 4, Engine: QSB6.7 Tier4f, Engine Manufacturer: Cummins, Emission level: Stage IV, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 13.26 x 2.31 x 3.15, Production country: FI, Delivery terms: FOB

    Tunneling and underground mining drills
    2018 1,888 h
    United States, Elko, NV

    POA
  • Atlas Copco Boomer 282, 2012, Tunneling and underground mining drillsAtlas Copco BOOMER 282 SCarrier type: Wheeled, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Delivery terms: CIF

    Tunneling and underground mining drills
    2012
    United States

    POA