Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place a Want Ad
    Number of ads: 335

    Used Thwaites site dumpers for sale

    ads/page
    • Thwaites 9000, 2007, Site dumpers

      Thwaites 9000Front tyres remaining: 60%, Last inspection date: 20/11/2016, Grading (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Open cab, Original colour: yes, Other information/spec: 2007 Thwaites Dumper good working condition clean dry engine, brakes and transmission working good

      Site dumpers
      2007 4,000 h
      Ireland, Dublin

      11,750 EUR
    • Thwaites 10,TON, 2012, Site dumpers

      Thwaites 10,TON

      Site dumpers
      2012
      Ireland

      POA
    • Thwaites 10 ton, 2015, Site dumpers

      Thwaites 10 tonOther information/spec: fitted with new tyres

      Site dumpers
      2015
      Ireland

      POA
    • Thwaites Swivel Dumper, 2014, Site dumpers

      Thwaites Swivel DumperOther information/spec: 3 tonne swivel dumper, Low hours, Good Condition.

      Site dumpers
      2014
      Ireland

      POA
    • Thwaites 6000, 2012, Site dumpers

      Thwaites 6000

      Site dumpers
      2012
      Ireland

      POA
    • Thwaites 9000, 2007, Site dumpers

      Thwaites 9000 7.23

      Site dumpers
      2007
      Ireland

      POA
    • Thwaites 6000, 2012, Site dumpers

      Thwaites 6000

      Site dumpers
      2012
      Ireland

      POA
    • Thwaites 6000, 2005, Site dumpers

      Thwaites 6000Grading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Open cab, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: EXW

      Site dumpers
      2005 4,165 h
      United Kingdom, Port Talbot
      7d

      7,589 EUR
    • Thwaites 6000, 2015, Site dumpers

      Thwaites 6000Gross weight: 4420, engine output: 74.78, Original colour: Yellow

      Site dumpers
      2015 977 h
      United Kingdom, Burgess Hill
      7d

      POA
    • Thwaites 6T SWIVEL DUMPER, 2008, Site dumpers

      Thwaites 6T SWIVEL DUMPEREPA marked: Yes, Grading (1-5): 3, Amount of previous owners: 2, CE marked: Yes, Max. working load: 6000, Engine: PERKINS, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

      Site dumpers
      2008 3,500 h
      United Kingdom, luton
      7d

      6,714 EUR
    • Thwaites MACH866, 2014, Site dumpers

      Thwaites MACH866Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%

      Site dumpers
      2014 881 h
      United Kingdom, Biggleswade
      7d

      18,039 EUR
    • Thwaites 3000, 2015, Site dumpers

      Thwaites 3000Gross weight: 2010, engine output: 33.72, Original colour: Yellow

      Site dumpers
      2015 442 h
      United Kingdom, Saltash
      7d

      POA
    • Thwaites 6000, 2015, Site dumpers

      Thwaites 6000Gross weight: 4200, engine output: 95.17, Original colour: Yellow

      Site dumpers
      2015 888 h
      United Kingdom, Birmingham
      7d

      POA
    • Thwaites 3000, 2015, Site dumpers

      Thwaites 3000Gross weight: 2010, engine output: 33.72, Original colour: Yellow

      Site dumpers
      2015 288 h
      United Kingdom, Saltash
      7d

      POA
    • Thwaites 3000, 2015, Site dumpers

      Thwaites 3000Gross weight: 2010, engine output: 33.72, Original colour: Yellow

      Site dumpers
      2015 462 h
      United Kingdom, Burgess Hill
      7d

      POA
    • Thwaites 3000, 2015, Site dumpers

      Thwaites 3000Gross weight: 2010, engine output: 33.72, Original colour: Yellow

      Site dumpers
      2015 555 h
      United Kingdom, Saltash
      7d

      POA
    • Thwaites 6000, 2015, Site dumpers

      Thwaites 6000Gross weight: 4420, engine output: 74.78, Original colour: Yellow

      Site dumpers
      2015 915 h
      United Kingdom, Saltash
      7d

      POA
    • Thwaites 3000, 2015, Site dumpers

      Thwaites 3000Gross weight: 2010, engine output: 33.72, Original colour: Yellow

      Site dumpers
      2015 367 h
      United Kingdom, Saltash
      7d

      POA
    • Thwaites 3000, 2018, Site dumpers

      Thwaites 3000

      Site dumpers
      2018 300 h
      United Kingdom, Liskeard, England
      7d

      POA
    • Thwaites 6 Tonne Swivel Tip Dumper (ST4286), Site dumpers

      Thwaites 6 Tonne Swivel Tip Dumper (ST4286)

      Site dumpers

      United Kingdom
      7d

      9,924 EUR