Number of ads: 574

Used JCB backhoe loaders for sale

ads/page
  • JCB 2 CX Streetmaster, 2012, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 2 CX StreetmasterAttachments: 3672 hrs in very good condition

    Backhoe loaders
    2012
    Ireland, Kerry
    7d

    31,000 EUR
  • JCB 3 CX, 2015, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 3 CXAttachments: registered 22/12/2015 demo model direct from JCB hyd q/hitch in front 4/1 bucket hammer piped extendable backhoe

    Backhoe loaders
    2015
    Ireland, Kerry
    7d

    49,000 EUR
  • JCB 3 CX, 1992, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 3 CXtype of traction: 4 WD, Other information/spec: engine sold all other parts available

    Backhoe loaders
    1992
    Ireland

    POA
  • JCB 3 CX SM 4 T, 2015, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 3 CX SM 4 TEmission level: Stage IV, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: JCB, engine output: 91, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5620x2350x3610, Original colour: YELLOW, Other information/spec: ECI JCB REF: 11003069D MODEL JCB 3CX SM4T+ BACKHOE LOADER YEAR 2015 HOURS 1673 VERY CLEAN MACHINE 68

    Backhoe loaders
    2015 1,673 h
    Ireland, DUBLIN

    POA
  • JCB 3 CX SM 4 T, 2015, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 3 CX SM 4 Ttype of traction: 4 WD, Gross weight: 8135, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: JCB ECOMAX, Top speed: 40, engine output: 91.19, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.62x2.35x3.61, Original colour: YELLOW, Tyre brand: MICHELIN, Production country: UK, Other information/spec: ECI JCB REF: 11003420D MODEL JCB 3CX SM4T+ BACKHOE LOADER Y

    Backhoe loaders
    2015 2,700 h
    Ireland, DUBLIN

    POA
  • JCB 3 CX, 2014, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 3 CXtype of traction: 4 WD, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: 4.4l, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.62x2.35x3.61, Original colour: YELLOW, Production country: UK, Other information/spec: ECI JCB REF: 21003419 MODEL JCB 3CX SITEMASTER BACKHOE LOADER YEAR 2014 HOURS 3923 VERY CLEAN MACHINE

    Backhoe loaders
    2014 3,923 h
    Ireland, CORK

    POA
  • JCB 3 CX, 2005, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 3 CX

    Backhoe loaders
    2005 1,850 h
    United Kingdom, Ottershaw, Surrey
    24h

    30,059 EUR
  • JCB 3 CX, 2011, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 3 CXtype of traction: 4 WD

    Backhoe loaders
    2011 2,872 h
    United Kingdom, KENT
    24h

    39,644 EUR
  • JCB 4 CX SM, 2017, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 4 CX SMGrading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, type of traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: EXW

    Backhoe loaders
    2017 808 h
    United Kingdom, Exeter
    24h

    77,700 EUR
  • JCB 3 CX Contractor, 2004, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 3 CX Contractor

    Backhoe loaders
    2004
    United Kingdom
    24h

    POA
  • JCB 3 CX, 2008, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 3 CX

    Backhoe loaders
    2008 3,859 h
    United Kingdom, Ottershaw, Surrey
    7d

    32,328 EUR
  • JCB 3 CX, 2013, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 3 CXGrading (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 25%, Rear tyres remaining : 75%

    Backhoe loaders
    2013 3,600 h
    United Kingdom, Potton, Bedfordshire
    7d

    POA
  • JCB 3 CX, 2007, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 3 CX

    Backhoe loaders
    2007
    United Kingdom, GT BARFORD
    7d

    POA
  • JCB 3 CX, 2013, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 3 CXtype of traction: 4 WD

    Backhoe loaders
    2013 736 h
    United Kingdom, GT BARFORD
    7d

    POA
  • JCB 3 CX, 1997, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 3 CXOriginal colour: Yes, Production country: UK

    Backhoe loaders
    1997
    United Kingdom, Northern Ireland
    7d

    21,268 EUR
  • JCB 3 CX, 2009, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 3 CX

    Backhoe loaders
    2009 6,900 h
    United Kingdom, Ottershaw, Surrey
    7d

    33,462 EUR
  • JCB 3 CX, 1994, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 3 CXOriginal colour: YES

    Backhoe loaders
    1994
    United Kingdom, UNIT 17 WILLMENTS IND EST HAZEL ROAD WOOLSTON SOUTHAMPTON SO19 7HST
    7d

    POA
  • JCB 3 CX ECO, 2013, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 3 CX ECOGrading (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, type of traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: YES, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%

    Backhoe loaders
    2013 2,365 h
    United Kingdom, Stockton On Tees
    7d

    POA
  • JCB 3 CX Contractor, 2011, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 3 CX ContractorGrading (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, type of traction: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: YES, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%

    Backhoe loaders
    2011 5,475 h
    United Kingdom, Stockton On Tees
    7d

    POA
  • JCB 3C, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 3C

    Backhoe loaders

    United Kingdom

    POA