Number of ads: 25

Used Fermec used Construction Plant & Equipment for sale

ads/page
  • Fermec 860, 2003, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 860Damaged: Breaker / dismantled, Other information/spec: dismantling for spares only most parts available

    Backhoe loaders
    2003
    Ireland

    POA
  • Fermec 760 T, 1995, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 760 Ttype of traction: 4 WD, Gross weight: 8000, Engine: perkins

    Backhoe loaders
    1995 2,147 h
    Netherlands, rucphen

    POA
  • Fermec 860, 1999, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 860engine output: 95, other options: All wheel steering

    Backhoe loaders
    1999 9,932 h
    Netherlands, MIJNSHEERENLAND, Nederland

    18,000 EUR
  • Fermec 960, 1998, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 960type of traction: 4 WD, Gross weight: 8250, Body type: Other

    Backhoe loaders
    1998 5,500 h
    Netherlands, rucpen

    POA
  • Fermec 960, 1997, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 960

    Backhoe loaders
    1997 6,500 h
    France, Neuville saint-Amand

    15,500 EUR
  • Fermec 860, 1998, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 860Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%

    Backhoe loaders
    1998
    Denmark, Ringe
    7d

    17,457 EUR
  • Fermec 1.5 Ton., 2004, Mini excavators < 7t (Mini diggers)

    Fermec 1.5 Ton.Gross weight: 1500, Original colour: Yellow

    Mini excavators < 7t (Mini diggers)
    2004
    Mozambique, Maputo

    4,013 EUR
  • Fermec 30 cm. med tænder, Buckets

    Fermec 30 cm. med tænderGrading (1-5): 5

    Buckets

    Denmark, Mern

    470 EUR
  • Fermec 865, 1997, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 865Gross weight: 8500, Engine: PERKINS, engine output: 96.56

    Backhoe loaders
    1997
    Croatia, Karlovac

    POA
  • Fermec 820, 2006, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 820type of traction: 4 WD

    Backhoe loaders
    2006
    Portugal, Parada de Tibães - Braga

    23,000 EUR
  • Fermec 965, 2001, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 965

    Backhoe loaders
    2001
    Denmark

    POA
  • Fermec 860, 2001, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 860Front tyres remaining: 60%, Amount of previous owners: 2, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 7800, Engine: Perkins, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Backhoe loaders
    2001
    Hungary, Tata

    POA
  • Fermec 860, Axles

    Fermec 860

    Axles

    Portugal, Póvoa de Santarém

    POA
  • Fermec Przekładnia jazdy z hydromotorem - zwolnica Fermec, Other components

    Fermec Przekładnia jazdy z hydromotorem - zwolnica

    Other components

    Poland, Rzeniszów

    POA
  • Fermec 60 cm graveskovl, Buckets

    Fermec 60 cm graveskovlGrading (1-5): 5

    Buckets

    Denmark, Mern

    403 EUR
  • Fermec 965, 1999, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 965engine output: 105, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%

    Backhoe loaders
    1999
    Denmark

    24,037 EUR
  • Fermec 760 T, 2002, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 760 TFront tyres remaining: 50%, Last inspection date: 12/07/2016, Grading (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, type of traction: 4 WD, Original colour: Si, Production country: UK

    Backhoe loaders
    2002 13,000 h
    Spain, Toledo

    16,000 EUR
  • Fermec 760, 1999, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 760Front tyres remaining: 80%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 7500, Engine: Perkins

    Backhoe loaders
    1999
    Hungary, Tata

    POA
  • Fermec Przekładnia jazdy z hydromotorem - zwolnica Fermec, Other components

    Fermec Przekładnia jazdy z hydromotorem - zwolnica

    Other components

    Poland, Rzeniszów

    POA
  • Fermec 860, Axles

    Fermec 860

    Axles

    Portugal

    POA