Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place want ad

    Search results

    Displaying: 1 - 2 / 2
    ads/page
    2 Search results for "Essemko used Construction Plant & Equipment"
    • Essemko S 1413, 1995, All terrain cranes

      Essemko S 1413EPA marked: Yes, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Grading (1-5): 3, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 58000, Maximum lift capacity: 15000, CE marked: Yes

      All terrain cranes
      1995 21000 h
      Sweden, Sverige

      POA
    • Essemko S1413, 1989, Harbor cranes

      Essemko S1413EPA marked: Yes, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Grading (1-5): 3, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 15000

      Harbor cranes
      1989 10500 h
      Sweden, Sverige

      POA