Search results

10 Search results for "Carmix used Construction Plant & Equipment"
ads/page
  • Promoted
    Carmix 2.5 TT, 2014, Concrete Batching Plants

    Carmix 2.5 TTCE marked: Yes, Grading (1-5): 4, Gross weight: 6100, Movement type: Mobile, Engine: Perkins Diesel 1104D-44T 62 5 kW (84 PS) , Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 6 24 x 2 31 x 2 88 , Delivery terms: EXW

    Concrete Batching Plants
    2014 200 h
    Germany, Würzburg

    POA
  • Carmix 5.5 XL, 2012, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix 5.5XL с самозагрузкойGrading (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    2012 2867 h
    Russia, г. Сочи

    59,070 EUR
  • Carmix 200 B, 1987, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix 200B

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    1987 9600 h
    Croatia, Karlovac

    POA
  • Carmix One, 2016, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix OneCE marked: Yes, EPA marked: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 100%%, Last inspection date: 2016, Grading (1-5): 5, Rear tyres remaining : 100%%, Gross weight: 2800, Movement type: Mobile, Production country: IT

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    2016
    Spain, Pto de Livorno Italia

    39,000 EUR
  • Carmix 2.5 TT, 2013, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix 2.5TTCE marked: Yes, EPA marked: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 100%%, Last inspection date: 2016, Grading (1-5): 5, Rear tyres remaining : 100%%, Movement type: Mobile, Delivery terms: EXW

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    2013
    Spain, Livorno

    54,800 EUR
  • Carmix D 6, 2006, Rigid dump trucks

    Carmix D 6

    Rigid dump trucks
    2006 1800 h
    Spain, Madridejos

    16,500 EUR
  • Carmix One, 2007, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix OneCE marked: Yes, EPA marked: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Last inspection date: septiembre 2016, Grading (1-5): 4, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Gross weight: 2800, Pump information: Hidroestática

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    2007 2300 h
    Spain, Caniles (Granada)

    16,000 EUR
  • Carmix One, 2007, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix OneDelivery terms: EXW

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    2007 3800 h
    Spain

    15,900 EUR
  • Carmix 3500, 1993, Concrete/mortar mixers

    Carmix 3500Front tyres remaining: 50%, Last inspection date: 2016, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Gross weight: 7500, Movement type: Mobile, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7300x2420x3100, Tyre brand: 12 5r20

    Concrete/mortar mixers
    1993
    Croatia, sisak

    10,500 EUR
  • Carmix 5.5 XL, 2008, Concrete Batching Plants

    Carmix 5.5 XL med Cementsilo 40 tonCE marked: Yes, Grading (1-5): 4, Gross weight: 8600, Emission level: Stage IIIA, Movement type: Mobile, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): Carmix 5.5 XL: 7 51 x 2 50 x 3 20 , Production country: IT

    Concrete Batching Plants
    2008 1962 h
    Sweden

    81,440 EUR