Number of ads: 105

Used Barford used Construction Plant & Equipment for sale

ads/page
  • Barford SX 3000, 2005, Site dumpers

    Barford SX 3000Grading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 2150, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Open cab, Max. working load: 4x2, Engine: Deutz, engine output: 42, Transmission: 3 Speed, Original colour: Yes, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 3.6x2.05x1.91, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Production country: UK, Delivery terms: EXW

    Site dumpers
    2005 630 h
    Ireland, Wexford
    24h

    5,200 EUR
  • Barford 6000, 2003, Site dumpers

    Barford 6000Attachments: choice of 2003/2004 road lighting kit 6 ton dumper

    Site dumpers
    2003
    Ireland, Kerry
    7d

    9,000 EUR
  • Barford SX 9000, 2010, Site dumpers

    Barford SX 9000Front tyres remaining: 50%, Grading (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Gross weight: 9000, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Open cab, Other information/spec: 9 TON DUMPER TYRES 50 %

    Site dumpers
    2010
    Ireland, NAAS IRELAND

    12,500 EUR
  • Barford SK 10, 2008, Site dumpers

    Barford SK 10Front tyres remaining: 40%, Last inspection date: 02/08/17, Grading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Gross weight: 15000, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Open cab, Max. working load: 10000, Emission level: Stage II, Engine: Iveco, Top speed: 40, Steering: Wheel+ articulated-, Original colour: Original, Other information/spec: VAttachments: Lighting Kit

    Site dumpers
    2008 3,216 h
    Ireland, Ennis

    14,500 EUR
  • Barford ASG 013, 1988, Graders

    Barford ASG 013

    Graders
    1988
    Ireland, Ireland

    POA
  • Barford ASG113, 1989, Graders

    Barford ASG113

    Graders
    1989
    Ireland, Ireland

    POA
  • Barford SX 9000, 2004, Site dumpers

    Barford SX 9000

    Site dumpers
    2004
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • Barford SX R 6000, 2007, Site dumpers

    Barford SX R 6000

    Site dumpers
    2007
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • Barford SK 10, 2006, Site dumpers

    Barford SK 10Steering: Wheel+ articulated-

    Site dumpers
    2006 2,694 h
    United Kingdom, slingsby

    10,803 EUR
  • Barford SX 6000, 2004, Site dumpers

    Barford SX 6000

    Site dumpers
    2004
    United Kingdom, TA6 5JY

    7,107 EUR
  • Barford SX 6000, 2007, Other

    Barford SX 6000

    Other
    2007 2,934 h
    United Kingdom

    6,823 EUR
  • Barford SX R 6000, 2007, Site dumpers

    Barford SX R 6000

    Site dumpers
    2007
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • Barford SX R 6000, 2007, Site dumpers

    Barford SX R 6000Gross weight: 4500

    Site dumpers
    2007 4,000 h
    United Kingdom, SUNDERLAND TYNE AND WEAR

    POA
  • Barford SX R 3000, 2007, Site dumpers

    Barford SX R 3000Front tyres remaining: 95%, Grading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, CE marked: Yes

    Site dumpers
    2007 120 h
    United Kingdom

    5,970 EUR
  • Barford SX 9000, 2005, Site dumpers

    Barford SX 9000Gross weight: 9000

    Site dumpers
    2005 2,718 h
    United Kingdom

    7,676 EUR
  • Barford SX R 6000, 2007, Site dumpers

    Barford SX R 6000

    Site dumpers
    2007
    United Kingdom, GREAT BARFORD

    POA
  • Barford SX 3000, 2007, Site dumpers

    Barford SX 3000Grading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 10 & 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%

    Site dumpers
    2007 1,605 h
    United Kingdom

    5,401 EUR
  • Barford 6 Ton, 2007, Site dumpers

    Barford 6 TonFront tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%

    Site dumpers
    2007
    United Kingdom, Leicester

    POA
  • Barford SX R 8000, 2008, Site dumpers

    Barford SX R 8000

    Site dumpers
    2008
    United Kingdom, GT BARFORD

    11,366 EUR
  • Barford SX 9000, 2007, Site dumpers

    Barford SX 9000

    Site dumpers
    2007
    United Kingdom, BEDFORDSHIRE

    11,366 EUR