Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place want ad
    Number of ads: 882

    Used Valtra farming Equipment for sale

    ads/page
    • Valtra N93 TRACTOR, Tractors

      Valtra N93 TRACTORTractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors

      United Kingdom
      24h

      36,268 EUR
    • Valtra T203, 2012, Tractors

      Valtra T203DIRECTTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38, Top speed: 50, other options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2012 2202 h
      United Kingdom

      65,841 EUR
    • Valtra N124 H5 (WX17 ERO), 2017, Tractors

      Valtra N124 H5 (WX17 ERO)Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2017 600 h
      United Kingdom, Somerset

      58,587 EUR
    • Valtra T214 Direct, 2015, Tractors

      Valtra T214 DirectTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 292.319, Transmission: Direct CVT, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 600/65 x 28, Rear tyre size: 710/70 x 38, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Top speed: 50, Tyre brand: Trelleborg, Production country: FI, other options: Front PTO Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT Reverse drive system Front axle suspension

      Tractors
      2015 2065 h
      United Kingdom

      79,176 EUR
    • Valtra T234A, 2016, Tractors

      Valtra T234A (HF66 BOJ)Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Top speed: 50

      Tractors
      2016 320 h
      United Kingdom, Wiltshire

      POA
    • Valtra 8350, Tractors

      Valtra 8350 TRACTORTractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors

      United Kingdom

      16,181 EUR
    • Valtra N123 (WX13 JVR), 2013, Tractors

      Valtra N123 (WX13 JVR)Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD

      Tractors
      2013 5000 h
      United Kingdom, Somerset

      POA
    • Valtra 8450 Hi Tech, 2002, Tractors

      Valtra 8450 Hi TechTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 140, Transmission: mechanical, Front tyres remaining: 15%, Rear tyres remaining : 15%, Grading (1-5): 4

      Tractors
      2002
      United Kingdom

      12,554 EUR
    • Valtra N142D, 2010, Tractors

      Valtra N142DTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 141.944, Front tyre size: 14.9R28, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Top speed: 50

      Tractors
      2010 4191 h
      United Kingdom

      39,058 EUR
    • Valtra T154 A, 2015, Tractors

      Valtra T154 ATractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD

      Tractors
      2015 683 h
      United Kingdom

      71,421 EUR
    • Valtra A95, 2003, Tractors

      Valtra a95 c/w 760 loaderTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine output: 101.972, Transmission: manual, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 320/85/28, Rear tyre size: 380/85/38, Top speed: 40, Front loader make: 760, Frontloader accessories: Gravel Bucket, other options: Front loader Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2003 6112 h
      United Kingdom, slingsby

      16,181 EUR
    • Valtra T154 VERSU, 2017, Tractors

      Valtra T154 VERSUTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 217.539, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%, Top speed: 50, Tyre brand: Trelliborg

      Tractors
      2017 450 h
      United Kingdom, Belton, Grantham NG322LX

      80,348 EUR
    • Valtra T172, 2009, Tractors

      Valtra T172VTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, other options: Front axle suspension

      Tractors
      2009 3023 h
      United Kingdom

      42,406 EUR
    • Valtra N123H5, 2015, Tractors

      Valtra N123H5Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 135

      Tractors
      2015 841 h
      United Kingdom

      50,218 EUR
    • Valtra N123HT, 2014, Tractors

      Valtra N123HTTractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2014 1454 h
      United Kingdom

      72,537 EUR
    • Valtra N163, 2014, Tractors

      Valtra N163DTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Front tyre size: 480/70R28 A TREL, Rear tyre size: 580/70R38 A, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, other options: Front PTO Front linkage Front axle suspension Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2014 2400 h
      United Kingdom

      65,283 EUR
    • Valtra N123HT, 2014, Tractors

      Valtra N123 HI TECH H5Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD

      Tractors
      2014 1876 h
      United Kingdom, KENT

      51,278 EUR
    • Valtra T171, 2011, Tractors

      Valtra T171 HI-TECHTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Transmission: HI-TECH, Front tyre size: 540/65 R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R38, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, other options: Front linkage Front axle suspension Cabin suspension

      Tractors
      2011 8131 h
      United Kingdom, KENT

      32,920 EUR
    • Valtra N141, 2012, Tractors

      Valtra N141 HiTech, bj. 2012 full optionsTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine output: 160, Transmission: 36/36, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 4900, Front tyre size: Michelin 16.9 R28, Rear tyre size: Michelin 20.8 R38, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 73, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/540E

      Tractors
      2012 3269 h
      Netherlands, Creil

      POA
    • Valtra T174 Direct ecopower CVT, 2015, Tractors

      Valtra T174 Direct ecopower CVTTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 190.347, Transmission: CVT, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 7400, Front tyre size: 540/65 R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R42, Front tyres remaining: 85%, Rear tyres remaining : 85%, Grading (1-5): 5, Hydraulic's output: 115, Top speed: 53

      Tractors
      2015 850 h
      Netherlands, Marknesse

      POA