Valtra N N123 HiTech SCR for sale - Sweden

Price excl. VAT
44,055 EUR
462,500 SEK
Price excl. VAT
44,055 EUR
462,500 SEK
BASIC INFORMATION
Product category / GroupTractors
Brand / modelValtra N N123 HiTech SCR
Mnftr year2014
Hour meter reading7,300 h
locationVallberga *
Country
Mascus IDD495D303
PRICING
Choose your currency
Price excl. VAT44,055 EUR  (462,500 SEK)
VAT (25%)11,014 EUR
Price incl. VAT55,069 EUR  (578,125 SEK)
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
type of traction4 WD
CabinRegular
Manufacturing / Serial numberVAYK5N123H
Internal stock no.EM70173
Registration numberWTE708
Grading (1-5)
Front tyres remaining10 %
Rear tyres remaining 90 %
Front tyre size480/65R28
Rear tyre size600/65R38
Front loader makeValtra 56
AttachmentsAC, Kopplingsfri fram/back, Bromsventil, Autocontrol, Turbin, Framaxelfjädring, tryckluft, plattform, luftstol, 3DV uttag, Arbetsbelysning, Spakstyrning med frambak och styrning, Hjulvikter, Beräknas komma in efter sommaren 2022, Dämp, 3:dje, hyd.lås
Other information/specKraftuttag: 540/1000
Frontlastare: Valtra
Modell: 56
Redskapsram typ: Euro/SMS

Lantmännen Maskin AB - R28

  • +46 ...SHOW
    Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
    Please refer to Mascus if you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • ERIK JIDESTÅHL STENSTRÖM

    Lantmännen Maskin AB - R28
    • +46 ...SHOW
      Freespee provides Mascus call back feature involving sending SMS. If you don't wish to share your number or receive SMS you can use the form to email seller instead.
      Please refer to Mascus if you contact the seller
    • Kövlingevägen 23, 312 50 Vallberga, Sweden

Company

LANTMÄNNEN MASKIN AB - R28
20
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Hour meter reading: 7,300 h, Cabin: Regular, Manufacturing / Serial number: VAYK5N123H, Internal stock no.: EM70173, Registration number: WTE708, Grading (1-5): 3, Front tyres remaining: 10 %, Rear tyres remaining: 90 %, Front tyre size: 480/65R28, Rear tyre size: 600/65R38, Front loader make: Valtra 56