Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place a Want Ad
    Number of ads: 233

    Used John Deere tractors from Sweden

    ads/page
    • John Deere 6630 Premium, 2007, Tractors

      John Deere 6630 PremiumTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 150.92, Transmission: Autopower, Cabin: Regular, Grading (1-5): 3, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyres remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 580/70R38, Production country: DE

      Tractors
      2007 7,600 h
      Sweden, Östersund
      24h

      44,238 EUR
    • John Deere 50, 2018, Tractors

      John Deere 5050 ETractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 3 cyl., engine output: 50.03, Cabin: Regular, Grading (1-5): 5, Hydraulic's output: 71, Tyre brand: Good-Year, PTO: 540/540E, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Production country: DK, other options: Front loader Front PTO Air-conditioning , Front loader make: John Deere H 240

      Tractors
      2018
      Sweden, Örnsköldsvik
      24h

      POA
    • John Deere 3130, 1976, Tractors

      John Deere 3130 Trima 1310, 4.900tim -76Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 91, Grading (1-5): 4, Rear tyres remaining : 90%

      Tractors
      1976 4,900 h
      Sweden, Södertälje
      24h

      6,709 EUR
    • John Deere 6530 Premium, 2009, Tractors

      John Deere 6530 PremiumTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 140.04, Transmission: PQ, Cabin: Regular, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 540/65 R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R38, Production country: DE, other options: Front loader, Front loader make: Trima

      Tractors
      2009 4,959 h
      Sweden, Sundsvall
      24h

      46,182 EUR
    • John Deere 6210 R, 2013, Tractors

      John Deere 6210R+L+F+PTOTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Grading (1-5): 3, Front tyres remaining: 25%, Rear tyres remaining : 55%, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42, other options: Front PTO 1 2 3 6 7 8 , Front loader make: Trima +6.1P

      Tractors
      2013 4,200 h
      Sweden, Borlänge
      24h

      96,740 EUR
    • John Deere 6920 AP, 2005, Tractors

      John Deere 6920 APTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 149.56, Cabin: Regular, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 540/65 R28, Rear tyre size: 540/65R38, Production country: DE

      Tractors
      2005 8,732 h
      Sweden, Östersund
      24h

      31,015 EUR
    • John Deere 6420 AP, 2004, Tractors

      John Deere 6420 APTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Transmission: Autopower, Cabin: Regular, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 380/85R28, Rear tyre size: 460/85R38, Production country: DE, other options: Front loader Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT Front axle suspension Air-conditioning , Front loader make: Trima 4.0 Proffesional

      Tractors
      2004 7,200 h
      Sweden, Hudiksvall
      24h

      35,487 EUR
    • John Deere 6600, 1997, Tractors

      John Deere 6600Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 109.99, Cabin: Regular, Grading (1-5): 3, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Front tyre size: 320/85R28, Rear tyre size: 16.9-38, Production country: DE

      Tractors
      1997 6,970 h
      Sweden, Sundsvall
      24h

      24,793 EUR
    • John Deere 6210, 2001, Tractors

      John Deere 6210Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 90, Transmission: PQ 24/24, Cabin: Regular, Grading (1-5): 3, Top speed: 40, Guarantee: ML garanti, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 25%, Front tyre size: 480/65 R24, Rear tyre size: 540/65 R38

      Tractors
      2001 6,500 h
      Sweden, Östersund
      24h

      28,973 EUR
    • John Deere 2140, 1980, Tractors

      John Deere 2140Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine output: 82.94, Transmission: 1-2+R 1-4+snabb, Top speed: 30, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 4.35 x 2.13 x 2.64 , PTO: 540/1000, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 18 4R34 , Rear tyre size: 12 4x28 , other options: Front loader, Front loader make: Bergsjö

      Tractors
      1980
      Sweden, Fritsla
      24h

      11,570 EUR
    • John Deere 6140 R, 2013, Tractors

      John Deere 6140 RTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 160.44, Transmission: Direct Drive, Cabin: Regular, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Front tyre size: 540/65 R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R38, Production country: DE

      Tractors
      2013 4,900 h
      Sweden, Östersund
      24h

      74,378 EUR
    • John Deere 7710, 2001, Tractors

      John Deere 7710Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 165.87, Transmission: PST, Cabin: Regular, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 600/65R28, Rear tyre size: 710/70R38, Production country: DE

      Tractors
      2001 9,340 h
      Sweden, Hudiksvall
      24h

      30,626 EUR
    • John Deere 5065 E, 2017, Tractors

      John Deere 5065 ETractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 64.99, Cabin: Regular, Grading (1-5): 5, Production country: DE

      Tractors
      2017 135 h
      Sweden, Hudiksvall
      24h

      33,835 EUR
    • John Deere 6310 L, 1999, Tractors

      John Deere 6310+LTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Grading (1-5): 4, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 480/65 24, Rear tyre size: 540/65 38, other options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle 7 8 , Front loader make: Trima 470

      Tractors
      1999 5,760 h
      Sweden, Norrtälje *
      24h

      24,306 EUR
    • John Deere 6600, 1997, Tractors

      John Deere 6600Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 110, Transmission: 24x24, Engine displacement: 5900, Number of valves: 2, Top speed: 40, Tyre brand: Michelin, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyre size: 540/65R24, Rear tyre size: 600/65R38

      Tractors
      1997 8,100 h
      Sweden, MASKIN VÄST KARLSTAD
      7d

      23,237 EUR
    • John Deere 5100 R, 2018, Tractors

      John Deere 5100 RTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine output: 110, Cabin: Regular, Grading (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 110, Number of valves: 3, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%, Front tyre size: 480/65R24, Rear tyre size: 540/65R38, other options: Front loader Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Front axle suspension Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2018 218 h
      Sweden, Växjö
      7d

      70,489 EUR
    • John Deere 6130 R, 2016, Tractors

      John Deere 6130R AP TRAKTOR FR.LYFTTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 155, Transmission: TransportDimensions, Front tyres remaining: RearTyreCondition%, Front tyre size: 520X28, Rear tyre size: 650X38, other options: FrontLoaderMake, Frontloader accessories: Accessories

      Tractors
      2016 612 h
      Sweden, Åsarp

      80,600 EUR
    • John Deere 6820, 2003, Tractors

      John Deere 6820Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 150, Transmission: AQ, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): FrontTyreCondition, : RearTyreCondition, : FrontTyreSize, : RearTyreSize, : TractorEquipment, Front loader make: FrontLoaderEquipment

      Tractors
      2003 5,370 h
      Sweden, Linköping

      32,960 EUR
    • John Deere 3650, 1987, Tractors

      John Deere 3650Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 115, Transmission: 16/8, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 5900, Grading (1-5): 3, Hydraulic's output: 55, Number of valves: 2, Top speed: 30, Gross weight: 6100, PTO: 540/540E, Front tyres remaining: 15%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 500/60-26

      Tractors
      1987 7,172 h
      Sweden, Mellerud

      14,098 EUR
    • John Deere 6920 S AP, 2003, Tractors

      John Deere 6920 S AP, FLP, TLS -03Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 159.89, Transmission: Autopower, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 43, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 420/85x28, Rear tyre size: 520/85x38, other options: Front PTO Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT Front axle suspension Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2003 9,500 h
      Sweden, Västerås

      23,237 EUR