Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place a Want Ad
    Number of ads: 194

    Used John Deere tractors from France

    ads/page
    • John Deere 6105 R, 2015, Tractors

      John Deere 6105 RTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 105, Transmission: Semi-powershift, Grading (1-5): 5, Front tyres remaining: 10 % d'usure%, Rear tyres remaining : 10 % d'usure (AR)%, Front tyre size: 13/6x28, Rear tyre size: 16/9x38

      Tractors
      2015 790 h
      France
      7d

      POA
    • John Deere 6830, 2009, Tractors

      John Deere 6830Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 140, Transmission: Variation continue, Grading (1-5): 5, Front tyres remaining: 50 % d'usure%, Rear tyres remaining : 10 % d'usure (AR)%, Front tyre size: 14/9R28, Rear tyre size: 18/4R38

      Tractors
      2009 7,100 h
      France
      7d

      POA
    • John Deere 5420, 2002, Tractors

      John Deere 5420Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Transmission: /, Grading (1-5): 4, Front tyres remaining: 55%, Rear tyres remaining : 55%

      Tractors
      2002
      France, France - ()
      7d

      8,820 EUR
    • John Deere 3130, 1985, Tractors

      John Deere 3130Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 2 WD, Front tyre size: 10.5X18, Rear tyre size: 16.9R38

      Tractors
      1985 8,831 h
      France
      7d

      3,000 EUR
    • John Deere 6600, 1996, Tractors

      John Deere 6600Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Front tyre size: 380/85R28, Rear tyre size: 18.4R38, other options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      1996 8,495 h
      France
      7d

      16,000 EUR
    • John Deere 6210, 2001, Tractors

      John Deere 6210Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Transmission: /, Grading (1-5): 4, Front tyres remaining: 55%, Rear tyres remaining : 55%

      Tractors
      2001
      France, France - ()
      7d

      9,243 EUR
    • John Deere 5115 M, 2014, Tractors

      John Deere 5115MTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Transmission: /, Grading (1-5): 4, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%

      Tractors
      2014
      France, France - ()
      7d

      10,844 EUR
    • John Deere 6310 Premium, 1999, Tractors

      John Deere 6310 PREMIUMTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Transmission: /, Grading (1-5): 4, Front tyres remaining: 55%, Rear tyres remaining : 55%

      Tractors
      1999
      France, France - ()
      7d

      10,588 EUR
    • John Deere 7130, 2008, Tractors

      John Deere 7130Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Transmission: /, Grading (1-5): 4, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%

      Tractors
      2008
      France, France - ()
      7d

      11,261 EUR
    • John Deere 6140 R, 2013, Tractors

      John Deere 6140 RTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 140, Front tyre size: 520/60R28, Rear tyre size: 650/60R38, other options: Front linkage Front axle suspension Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2013 3,802 h
      France
      7d

      56,000 EUR
    • John Deere 6140 R, 2013, Tractors

      John Deere 6140 RTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 140, Front tyre size: 520/60R28, Rear tyre size: 650/60R38, other options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2013 3,795 h
      France
      7d

      56,000 EUR
    • John Deere 6610, 1998, Tractors

      John Deere L06610V226315Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Front tyre size: 420/70R28, Rear tyre size: 520/70R38, other options: Front linkage Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      1998 7,253 h
      France
      7d

      22,500 EUR
    • John Deere 6420, 2006, Tractors

      John Deere 6420Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Transmission: /, Grading (1-5): 4, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 55%

      Tractors
      2006
      France, France - ()
      7d

      9,837 EUR
    • John Deere 6120, 2005, Tractors

      John Deere 6120Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Transmission: /, Grading (1-5): 4, Front tyres remaining: 55%, Rear tyres remaining : 45%

      Tractors
      2005
      France, France - ()
      7d

      9,043 EUR
    • John Deere 7700, 1996, Tractors

      John Deere 7700Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Transmission: /, Grading (1-5): 4, Front tyres remaining: 55%, Rear tyres remaining : 55%

      Tractors
      1996
      France, France - ()
      7d

      8,254 EUR
    • John Deere 7410, 1998, Tractors

      John Deere 7410Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Transmission: /, Grading (1-5): 4, Front tyres remaining: 45%, Rear tyres remaining : 55%

      Tractors
      1998
      France, France - ()
      7d

      7,955 EUR
    • John Deere 7420, 2003, Tractors

      John Deere 7420Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Transmission: /, Grading (1-5): 4, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%

      Tractors
      2003
      France, France - ()
      7d

      9,254 EUR
    • John Deere 3050, 1993, Tractors

      John Deere 3050Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Transmission: /, Grading (1-5): 4, Front tyres remaining: 55%, Rear tyres remaining : 55%

      Tractors
      1993
      France, France - ()
      7d

      7,255 EUR
    • Promoted
      John Deere 9460 R T, 2012, Tractors

      John Deere 9460RTTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: Tracked, Transmission: POWERSHIFT, Engine displacement: 13500, Grading (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 25, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7.2 x 3.5 x 3.6 , PTO: 1000, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 762, Rear tyre size: 762

      Tractors
      2012 2,540 h
      France, AGRI 86 Lencloitre

      165,000 EUR
    • John Deere 330 C, 2008, Tractors

      John Deere 6330 CHARGEURTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 105, Transmission: Semi powershift

      Tractors
      2008 6,000 h
      France

      44,000 EUR