John Deere 6330 Plus for sale - Germany

Price excl. VAT
46,500 EUR
Price excl. VAT
46,500 EUR
BASIC INFORMATION
Product category / GroupTractors
Brand / modelJohn Deere 6330 Plus
Mnftr year2011
Hour meter reading5,750 h
locationRietberg
Country
Mascus ID47B10E0B
PRICING
Choose your currency
Price excl. VAT46,500 EUR
VAT (19%)8,835 EUR
Price incl. VAT55,335 EUR
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
engine output80.9 kW (110 hp)
Internal stock no.M008108
PTO540/750/1000
Front tyres remaining60 %
Rear tyres remaining 40 %
Front tyre size420/70 R24
Rear tyre size540/65R38
AttachmentsZustand: Gebrauchtmaschine, Status: aktiv, Währung: EUR, Anhängevorrichtung: automatisch, Antrieb: Allrad, Antrieb: Allrad, Arbeitsscheinwerfer: Ja, Arbeitsscheinwerfer Anz. hinten: 2, Arbeitsscheinwerfer Anz. vorne: 2, Arbeitsscheinwerfer hinten: Halogen, Arbeitsscheinwerfer vorne: Halogen, Druckluftbremse: Ja, EHR: Ja, Gangzahl r.: 24, Gangzahl v.: 24, gefederte Vorderachse: Ja, Geschwindigkeit: 40, Geschwindigkeit: 40, Getriebe: Lastschaltgetriebe, Getriebe: Lastschaltgetriebe, Int.-Nr.: M008108, Klimaanlage: Klimaanlage, Kugelkopfkupplung: fest, Lastschaltgetriebe: Ja, Luft. Sitz: Ja, Plattform: Kabine, Radio: Ja, Standort Land: Deutschland, Standort Postleitzahl: 33397, Standort Strasse: Industriestr. 5, Steuergerät dw: 3, Zapfwelle: 540/750/1000, Zusatzsteuergeräte: mechanisch
Other information/specPowrQuad Plus 24/24
Hydraulikpumpe 35ccm 
aufstellbare Frontscheibe
Dachluke nach vorne aufstellbar

Deppe & Stücker GmbH

  • +49 ...SHOW
    Please refer to Mascus if you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • JÜRGEN ISCHEN

    Deppe & Stücker GmbH
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please refer to Mascus if you contact the seller
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please refer to Mascus if you contact the seller
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please refer to Mascus if you contact the seller
    • Industriestr. 5, 33397 Rietberg, Germany

Company

DEPPE & STÜCKER GMBH

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: , engine output: 80.9 kW (110 hp), Hour meter reading: 5,750 h, Internal stock no.: M008108, PTO: 540/750/1000, Front tyres remaining: 60 %, Rear tyres remaining: 40 %, Front tyre size: 420/70 R24, Rear tyre size: 540/65R38