SOLD! There are similar products in Mascus.

BASIC INFORMATION
Product category / GroupTractors
Brand / modelJohn Deere 6110
Mnftr year1997
Hour meter reading6,500 h
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
type of traction4 WD
Cylinders4 cyl.
engine output59 kW (80 hp)
TransmissionP+A-F 1-4 kopplingsfri F/B
Internal stock No.B1316
Registration numberETM381
Top speed40 km/h
Gross weight4,460 kg
Transport dimensions (LxWxH)Transportmått (LxBxH)5200 x 2200 x 3650
mm
PTO540/750/1000
Front tyres remaining30 %
Rear tyres remaining 70 %
Front tyre size380/85 R24
Rear tyre size460/85 R34
other optionsFront loader
Attachmentsvideolänk: https://youtu.be/S5AcTRvdbEU

mer info: https://ingemarsmaskiner.se/produkt/john-deere-6110/
Other information/specTraktor ord.pris 239.000 kr+m
En fin, välvårdad hytt. Traktorn är utrustad med mycket arbetsbelysning

Lastdämpare
Hydrauliskt redskapslås
3:e funktion
Trima-Eurofäste
Hydrauliskt utskjutbart drag
3x2 Hydrauluttag
Bromsuttag hydrauliskt
Motorvärmare
Passagerarstol

Frakt och finans kan ordnas, byten tages

www.ingemarsmaskiner.se
Ingemar 0320 713002 alla dgr. 8-20
Växel 0320 713000 vardgr. 8-17

LÅT DIG INSPIRERAS FÖLJ OSS PÅ
Instagram, Facebook och Youtube
@Ingemarsmaskiner

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459

Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine output: 59 kW (80 hp), Hour meter reading: 6,500 h, Transmission: P+A-F 1-4 kopplingsfri F/B, Internal stock No.: B1316, Registration number: ETM381, Top speed: 40 km/h, Gross weight: 4,460 kg, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): Transportmått (LxBxH)5200 x 2200 x 3650 mm, PTO: 540/750/1000, Front tyres remaining: 30 %, Rear tyres remaining: 70 %, Front tyre size: 380/85 R24, Rear tyre size: 460/85 R34, other options: Front loader