Search results

106 Search results for "JCB tractors"
ads/page
  • JCB Fastrac 4220, 2016, Tractors

    JCB Fastrac 4220Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 220, Transmission: 2 range variable w/ 6 MODES OF OP., Engine displacement: 6600, Front tyre size: 600/70R30, Rear tyre size: 600/70R30, Amount of previous owners: 0, Top speed: 60, Gross weight: 8340, Tyre brand: TRELLEBORG, PTO: 540/540E/1000/1000E, Other information/spec: ECI

    Tractors
    2016 575 h
    Ireland, DUBLIN

    POA
  • JCB 135, Tractors

    JCB FASTRAC - HMV1135Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    9146 h
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • JCB 150 T, 2004, Tractors

    JCB fastrac 2150 tractorTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 150, Front tyre size: 540/65/30, Rear tyre size: 600/65/28, Top speed: 65

    Tractors
    2004 8553 h
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • JCB Fastrac 3220, 2005, Tractors

    JCB Fastrac 3220Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 223, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 540/65R30, Top speed: 65

    Tractors
    2005 8240 h
    Netherlands, Holten

    37,500 EUR
  • JCB Fastrac 1135, 1997, Tractors

    JCB Fastrac 1135Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 135, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 540/65R30, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Grading (1-5): 3, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 50, Tyre brand: Vredestein, PTO: 540/1000, other options: Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Air brakes

    Tractors
    1997 10350 h
    Netherlands

    POA
  • JCB 4220, 2015, Tractors

    JCB 4220Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 220, Front tyre size: 600/70R30, Rear tyre size: 540/65R34, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    2015 920 h
    Belgium, SOREE

    POA
  • JCB Fastrac 4220, 2015, Tractors

    JCB Fastrac 4220Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 220, Front tyre size: 540/65R34, Rear tyre size: 600/70R30, Front tyres remaining: 99%, Rear tyres remaining : 99%

    Tractors
    2015 200 h
    Belgium, SOREE

    POA
  • JCB Fastrac 3230, 2009, Tractors

    JCB Fastrac 3230Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 230

    Tractors
    2009 5000 h
    Norway, Tromsø
    7d

    46,498 EUR
  • JCB 215, 2013, Tractors

    JCB 2155Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tyre size: 600/65R28, Rear tyre size: 600/65R28

    Tractors
    2013 2250 h
    Norway, Øystese
    7d

    64,772 EUR
  • JCB 185, 2001, Tractors

    JCB 3185 FastracTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2001 6000 h
    Norway, Nordland

    45,308 EUR
  • JCB 520-50, 1998, Tractors

    JCB 520-50 TELESKOPTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1998 2426 h
    Norway, Siljan

    21,627 EUR
  • JCB 8250 Fastrac, 2006, Tractors

    JCB 8250 FastracTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2006 7300 h
    Norway, Hordaland

    61,096 EUR
  • JCB 185, 1996, Tractors

    JCB 185 FastracTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1996 10616 h
    Norway, Telemark

    19,464 EUR
  • JCB 8250, 2012, Tractors

    JCB 8250Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2012 5950 h
    Norway, Vinstra

    83,155 EUR
  • JCB 215, 2007, Tractors

    JCB 2155Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 155

    Tractors
    2007 7100 h
    Norway, Rørvik

    31,359 EUR
  • JCB 536-70 Agri Xtra, 2013, Tractors

    JCB 536/70 AGRI X TRATractor type: Farm Tractor, Transmission: FrontTyreSize, Rear tyre size: FrontTyreCondition, Rear tyres remaining : TractorEquipment%

    Tractors
    2013
    France, VOLGELSHEIM

    35,000 EUR
  • JCB 3230, 2008, Tractors

    JCB 3230Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 230, Front tyre size: 540/65R34, Rear tyre size: 540/65R34, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, other options: Front linkage Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Air brakes

    Tractors
    2008 4620 h
    France

    69,000 EUR
  • JCB 536-60, 2013, Tractors

    JCB 536-60Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Transmission: FrontTyreSize, Rear tyre size: FrontTyreCondition, Rear tyres remaining : TractorEquipment%

    Tractors
    2013
    France, VOLGELSHEIM

    52,000 EUR
  • JCB 531-70, 2012, Tractors

    JCB 531 - 70Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Transmission: FrontTyreSize, Rear tyre size: FrontTyreCondition, Rear tyres remaining : TractorEquipment%

    Tractors
    2012
    France, VOLGELSHEIM

    46,000 EUR
  • JCB 531-70 Agri Super, 2012, Tractors

    JCB 531-70 AGRI SUPER 125 CVTractor type: Farm Tractor, Transmission: FrontTyreSize, Rear tyre size: FrontTyreCondition, Rear tyres remaining : TractorEquipment%

    Tractors
    2012
    France, VOLGELSHEIM

    37,000 EUR