Search results

Displaying: 1 - 15 / 15
ads/page
15 Search results for "Fiatagri tractors"
  • Fiatagri 82-86 LP DT, 1996, Tractors

    Fiatagri 82-86 LP DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 80.22, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540, other options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1996 2970 h
    Germany, -
    7d

    24,900 EUR
  • Fiatagri 65-94, 1995, Tractors

    Fiatagri 65-94Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 65.26, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 30, PTO: 540, other options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1995 5160 h
    Germany, -
    7d

    8,500 EUR
  • Fiatagri 980DT, 1980, Tractors

    Fiatagri 980DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 97.89, Front tyre size: 14.9R24, Rear tyre size: 18.4R34, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 30, PTO: 540, other options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1980 6423 h
    Germany, 73433 Attenhofen

    11,500 EUR
  • Fiatagri WINNER F110 DT, 1991, Tractors

    Fiatagri WINNER F110 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 110.1, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Front tyre size: 380/70 R 28, Rear tyre size: 480/70 R 38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Grading (1-5): 4, PTO: 540/750/1000, other options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1991 4969 h
    Germany, -

    15,000 EUR
  • Fiatagri 80-88 DT, 1990, Tractors

    Fiatagri 80-88 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 80.22, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Front tyre size: 380/70R24, Rear tyre size: 480/70R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/1000, other options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1990 9205 h
    Germany, 48480 Spelle

    12,500 EUR
  • Fiatagri 80-90, 1985, Tractors

    Fiatagri 80-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 80.22, Front tyre size: 320/70R28, Rear tyre size: 16.9R34, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 30, Gross weight: 4000, Front loader make: STOLL, other options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1985 10396 h
    Germany, -

    9,850 EUR
  • Fiatagri 80-90 DT, 1988, Tractors

    Fiatagri 80-90 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tyre size: 425/75R20, Rear tyre size: 18.4R30, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Grading (1-5): 4, other options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1988 8229 h
    Germany, -

    11,900 EUR
  • Fiatagri 1280 DT, 1982, Tractors

    Fiatagri 1280 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 125, Front tyre size: 14.9R28, Rear tyre size: 18.4R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 25%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 30, other options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1982
    Germany, Oyten

    11,800 EUR
  • Fiatagri F 130 DT, 1994, Tractors

    Fiatagri F 130 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 130.5, Transmission: Lastschaltgetriebe, Front tyre size: 480/65-28, Rear tyre size: 600/65-38, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, other options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1994 8282 h
    Germany, -

    19,800 EUR
  • Fiatagri F 100, 1995, Tractors

    Fiatagri F 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 100.6, Front tyre size: 14.9R28, Rear tyre size: 520/70R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Grading (1-5): 4, PTO: 540/750/1000

    Tractors
    1995 7713 h
    Germany, -

    10,500 EUR
  • Fiatagri F 100, 1991, Tractors

    Fiatagri F 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 100.6, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, other options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1991 6773 h
    Germany, -

    12,400 EUR
  • Fiatagri G210, 1997, Tractors

    Fiatagri G210Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 210, Front tyre size: 650/65 R28, Rear tyre size: 710/70 R38, Top speed: 40, Gross weight: 8500, PTO: 1000, Production country: CA

    Tractors
    1997 8320 h
    Lithuania

    15,000 EUR
  • Fiatagri 450 D, 1975, Tractors

    Fiatagri 450 DTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 2 WD, engine output: 45, Front tyre size: 6.00-16, Rear tyre size: 13.6/12-28

    Tractors
    1975 2500 h
    Italy

    4,000 EUR
  • Fiatagri 90-90, 1987, Tractors

    Fiatagri 90-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular

    Tractors
    1987 7500 h
    Finland, tilalla

    14,900 EUR
  • Fiatagri 160-90dt turbo, 1983, Tractors

    Fiatagri 160-90dt turboTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 90

    Tractors
    1983 8760 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)

    13,000 EUR