Number of ads: 38

Used Fendt 818 tractors

ads/page
  • Fendt 818 Vario TMS, 2003, TractorsFendt 818 Vario TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 185, Transmission: Vario, Cabin: Regular, Tyre brand: Alliance, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyre size: 540/65 R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R42, Production country: DE, other options: Front linkage Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT Turbine clutch Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Cabin suspension Air brakes Creeper gear

    Tractors
    2003 14,000 h
    Netherlands, Dalerveen

    POA
  • Fendt 818 Vario TMS, 2004, TractorsFendt 818 Vario TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Full service history: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%

    Tractors
    2004 8,350 h
    Norway

    39,862 EUR
  • Fendt 818 Vario TMS, 2005, TractorsFendt 818 Vario TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 179.4, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyre size: /, Rear tyre size: /, other options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2005 9,000 h
    Germany, DE-50668 Köln
    7d

    38,235 EUR
  • Fendt 818 Vario TMS, 2006, TractorsFendt 818 VARIO TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 177, Top speed: 50

    Tractors
    2006 11,250 h
    Germany, 2038

    39,500 EUR
  • Fendt 818 Vario TMS, 2005, TractorsFendt 818 Vario TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 195.7, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 600/65 R28 STARMAX, Rear tyre size: 710/70 R38 BKT, other options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2005 7,494 h
    Germany, 49688 Lastrup

    59,500 EUR
  • Fendt 818 Vario, 2005, TractorsFendt 818 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 194.4, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 540/65 R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R42, other options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2005 9,500 h
    Germany, bitte fragen Sie uns

    40,900 EUR
  • Fendt 818 Vario TMS, 2006, TractorsFendt 818 Vario TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 195.7, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 710/55 R30, Rear tyre size: 900/50 R42, other options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2006 9,700 h
    Germany, Kunde

    44,900 EUR
  • Fendt 818 Vario TMS, 2006, TractorsFendt 818 VARIO TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 188, Top speed: 50

    Tractors
    2006 9,779 h
    Germany, 189025

    43,900 EUR
  • Fendt 818 Vario, 2004, TractorsFendt 818 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 177, Top speed: 50

    Tractors
    2004 6,300 h
    Germany, 48139

    58,739 EUR
  • Fendt 818 Vario TMS, 2006, TractorsFendt 818 Vario TMS, EZ 2006Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 194.4, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/540E/1000/1000E, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 540/65 R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R42, other options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2006 10,160 h
    Germany, 84069 Schierling

    45,000 EUR
  • Fendt 818 Vario TMS, 2005, TractorsFendt 818 Vario TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 195, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 540/65 R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R42

    Tractors
    2005 8,445 h
    Germany, Straubing

    54,538 EUR
  • Fendt 818 Vario TMS, 2004, TractorsFendt 818 Vario TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 195.7, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42, other options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2004 9,935 h
    Germany, 49688 Lastrup

    37,500 EUR
  • Fendt 818 Vario, 2006, TractorsFendt 818 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 179.4, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 580/70R42, other options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    2006 9,120 h
    Germany, 23881 Alt Mölln

    46,000 EUR
  • Fendt 818 Vario TMS, 2006, TractorsFendt 818 VARIO TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 196, Top speed: 50, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 540/65 R30 TRELLEBORG, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R42 TRELLEBORG

    Tractors
    2006 9,965 h
    Germany, Mindelheim

    49,594 EUR
  • Fendt 818, 2006, TractorsFendt 818Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 184.9, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyre size: / 600/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/75R38 / 650/75R3, other options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2006 8,813 h
    Germany, DE-34537 Bad Wildungen

    49,580 EUR
  • Fendt 818 Vario TMS, 2004, TractorsFendt 818 VARIO TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 177, Top speed: 50

    Tractors
    2004 16,057 h
    Germany, 2000

    40,000 EUR
  • Fendt 818 Vario TMS, 2005, TractorsFendt 818 Vario TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 177, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    2005 9,000 h
    Germany, 48137

    38,235 EUR
  • Fendt 818, 2004, TractorsFendt 818Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 194.4, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 5%, Rear tyres remaining : 5%, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38, other options: Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT

    Tractors
    2004 10,560 h
    Germany, 48480 Spelle

    35,500 EUR
  • Fendt 818 Vario TMS, 2006, TractorsFendt 818 Vario TMS (no 820)Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 195.79, Transmission: Vario, Cabin: Regular, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65R42, Production country: DE

    Tractors
    2006 14,070 h
    Germany, 49593 Bersenbrück

    42,500 EUR
  • Fendt 818 Vario, 2006, TractorsFendt 818 VARIOTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD

    Tractors
    2006 8,870 h
    Germany

    POA