Deutz-fahr D 5006

Price excl. VAT
3,900 EUR
BASIC INFORMATION
Product category / GroupTractors
Brand / modelDeutz-fahr D 5006
Mnftr year1969
Extra optionsold-timer
location49688 Lastrup
Country
Germany
Mascus ID33AEEFF9
PRICING
Choose your currency
Price excl. VAT3,900 EUR
VATDoes not include reclaimable VAT
Price incl. VAT-
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
engine output33 kW (45 hp)
Internal stock No.70059-3208549
Grading (1-5)4
Top speed25 km/h
Front tyres remaining30 %
Rear tyres remaining 70 %
Front tyre size7.50-16
Rear tyre size14.9-28
Other information/specID: NIEGD208549, Erstzulassung: 01.06.69, 25 Km/h

Heinrich Schröder Landmaschinen KG

+49(...SHOW
Please refer to Mascus if you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • NILS FISWICK,

    Heinrich Schröder Landmaschinen KG
    • +49(...SHOW
      Please refer to Mascus if you contact the seller
    • +49(...SHOW
      Please refer to Mascus if you contact the seller
    • +49(...SHOW
      Please refer to Mascus if you contact the seller
    • Heemstrasse 51-55, 27793 Wildeshausen, Germany

Company

HEINRICH SCHRÖDER LANDMASCHINEN KG
9
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Case IH2419
Fendt1459

Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 33 kW (45 hp), Internal stock No.: 70059-3208549, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 25 km/h, Front tyres remaining: 30 %, Rear tyres remaining: 70 %, Front tyre size: 7.50-16, Rear tyre size: 14.9-28