Used equipment search Close » Advanced Search

    Place a Want Ad
    Number of ads: 1,033

    Used John Deere combine harvesters for sale

    ads/page
    • John Deere T 670 i, 2019, Combine harvestersJohn Deere T670i

      Combine harvesters
      2019
      United Kingdom
      7d

      202,284 EUR
    • John Deere 790, 2019, Combine harvestersJohn Deere S790engine output: 543

      Combine harvesters
      2019
      United Kingdom
      7d

      278,899 EUR
    • John Deere S 690, 2015, Combine harvestersJohn Deere S690

      Combine harvesters
      2015
      United Kingdom, SPALDING

      POA
    • John Deere T 560, 2013, Combine harvestersJohn Deere T560 HillMasterSeparator hours: 964

      Combine harvesters
      2013 1,334 h
      United Kingdom, DERBY

      POA
    • John Deere CTS, 2001, Combine harvestersJohn Deere CTS

      Combine harvesters
      2001
      United Kingdom

      32,757 EUR
    • John Deere 9880 STS, 2006, Combine harvestersJohn Deere 9880 STSSeparator hours: 2174

      Combine harvesters
      2006 3,092 h
      United Kingdom, SPALDING

      60,702 EUR
    • John Deere C 670 I, 2011, Combine harvestersJohn Deere C670I

      Combine harvesters
      2011 1,486 h
      United Kingdom

      98,435 EUR
    • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
    • John Deere C 670, 2011, Combine harvestersJohn Deere C 670

      Combine harvesters
      2011 1,398 h
      United Kingdom

      76,451 EUR
    • John Deere 2264 HM, 1997, Combine harvestersJohn Deere 2264 HMGrading (1-5): 4, Drum hours: 1770, Accessories: Air conditioning Grain head Header trailer

      Combine harvesters
      1997 2,209 h
      United Kingdom, Smith's Farming Division

      45,936 EUR
    • John Deere 85, 2020, Combine harvestersJohn Deere S785engine output: 579

      Combine harvesters
      2020
      United Kingdom

      POA
    • John Deere 1075, 1984, Combine harvestersJohn Deere 1075

      Combine harvesters
      1984 2,464 h
      United Kingdom

      7,656 EUR
    • John Deere T 560 i, 2017, Combine harvestersJohn Deere T560I

      Combine harvesters
      2017 730 h
      United Kingdom

      164,058 EUR
    • John Deere 8800, 2016, Combine harvestersJohn Deere 8800i

      Combine harvesters
      2016
      United Kingdom

      182,597 EUR
    • John Deere S 685, 2015, Combine harvestersJohn Deere S685 HM

      Combine harvesters
      2015
      United Kingdom

      153,066 EUR
    • John Deere T 550, 2020, Combine harvestersJohn Deere T550 HMengine output: 271

      Combine harvesters
      2020
      United Kingdom

      218,690 EUR
    • John Deere S 685 i, 2016, Combine harvestersJohn Deere S685IWorking width: Steel 2 pcs, type of traction: 2 WD, Tyre brand: Mitas, Front tyre size: 24", Rear tyre size: 500/85R24, Production country: US, Accessories: Air conditioning GPS Grain head Header trailer Crop lifters Cutterbar automatic leveling Assisted steering system Straw chopper Chaff spreader Electrically adjustable sieves Yield and moisture measuring

      Combine harvesters
      2016 1,102 h
      United Kingdom

      195,229 EUR
    • John Deere CTS, 2000, Combine harvestersJohn Deere CTS combineWorking width: 750, Cylinders: 6 cyl., type of traction: 2 WD, Front tyre size: 800, Accessories: Air conditioning Grain head Header trailer Cutterbar automatic leveling Straw chopper Chaff spreader

      Combine harvesters
      2000 3,600 h
      United Kingdom, carr house farm, slingsby, york, yo624ax

      30,624 EUR
    • John Deere S 690 i, 2013, Combine harvestersJohn Deere S690IGrading (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Separator hours: 1168, type of traction: 2 WD, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Production country: US, Accessories: Air conditioning GPS Grain head Side knife Crop lifters Cutterbar automatic leveling Assisted steering system Straw chopper Chaff spreader Electrically adjustable sieves Yield and moisture measuring

      Combine harvesters
      2013 1,814 h
      United Kingdom, Coates

      136,715 EUR
    • John Deere 790, 2018, Combine harvestersJohn Deere S790IGrading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Working width: 4x4 / x 2 (optional), Separator hours: 537, type of traction: 2 WD, Guarantee: 27/06/2021 or 1200hr, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 85%, Production country: US, Accessories: Air conditioning GPS Grain head Header trailer Side knife Crop lifters Cutterbar automatic leveling Assisted steering system Straw chopper Chaff spreader Electrically adjustable sieves Yield and moisture measuring

      Combine harvesters
      2018 856 h
      United Kingdom, Coates

      339,053 EUR
    • John Deere 9780 i CTS, 2005, Combine harvestersJohn Deere 9780I CTS

      Combine harvesters
      2005 2,893 h
      United Kingdom

      65,623 EUR