John Deere 2066 for sale - Romania

Price excl. VAT
19,000 EUR
Price excl. VAT
19,000 EUR
BASIC INFORMATION
Product category / GroupCombine harvesters
Brand / modelJohn Deere 2066
Mnftr year1995
Hour meter reading4,097 h
Extra optionsReconditioned
locationGiurgiu
Country
Mascus ID99CAD01A
PRICING
Choose your currency
Price excl. VAT19,000 EUR
VAT (19%)3,610 EUR
Price incl. VAT22,610 EUR
DETAILS
Amount of previous owners1
Working width6.10
m
engine output198 kW (270 hp)
Separator hours4,097 h
Cylinders6 cyl.
type of traction2 WD
Front tyres remaining70 %
Rear tyres remaining 30 %
Front tyre size800/65R32
Rear tyre size14.5-20MPT
Production countryGermany
Other information/specAn fabricatie: 1995
Ore de functionare: 4097/5782
Putere motor: 201 Kw (275 CP)
6 scuturatori
Anvelope fata: 800/65R32 - Continental - 70%
Anvelope spate: 14.5-20MPT - Alliance - 30%
Heder paioase: John Deere 820 (6,1 m)

Pret: 19.000 Euro + TVA

SC PROINVEST SRL

  • +40 ...SHOW
    Please refer to Mascus if you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • LUCIAN SPATARU

    SC PROINVEST SRL
    • +40 ...SHOW
      Please refer to Mascus if you contact the seller
    • Str. București 714 DE, Alexandria, Romania

Company

SC PROINVEST SRL

Related brands

BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

Details - Amount of previous owners: 1, Working width: 6.10 m, engine output: 198 kW (270 hp), Hour meter reading: 4,097 h, Separator hours: 4,097 h, Cylinders: 6 cyl., type of traction: 2 WD, Front tyres remaining: 70 %, Rear tyres remaining: 30 %, Front tyre size: 800/65R32, Rear tyre size: 14.5-20MPT, Production country: Germany