Hürlimann H 6115 A for sale - Germany

Price excl. VAT
22,800 EUR
Price excl. VAT
22,800 EUR

BASIC INFORMATION

Product category / GroupTractors
Brand / modelHürlimann H 6115 A
Mnftr year2001
Hour meter reading3,110 h
location-
Country
Mascus ID6FD3D04D

PRICING

Choose your currency
Price excl. VAT22,800 EUR
VAT (19%)4,332 EUR
Price incl. VAT27,132 EUR

DETAILS

Tractor typeFarm Tractor
type of traction4 WD
engine output85.0 kW (116 hp)
Internal stock no.75808-299958210348
Grading (1-5)
Top speed40 km/h
Front tyres remaining60 %
Rear tyres remaining 40 %
Front tyre size480/70R26
Rear tyre size520/70R38
AttachmentsErstzulassung:08.11.2001,
Steuergerät - Doppelt wirkend (2x),
Druckluftbremse,
Elektronische Hubwerksregelung (EHR),
Diesel
Other information/specWeitere Traktoren ab Lager lieferbar. Unser Angebot finden Sie unter www.brandt-traktoren.de
---
An- und Verkauf, Finanzierung, Vermietung, Transport Ihrer Landmaschinen. Kontaktieren Sie uns!
---
Alle Angaben ohne Gewähr. Irrtümer und Zwischenverkauf vorbehalten
Fritz Brandt Landmaschinen
  • +49 ...SHOW
    Please refer to Mascus if you contact the seller
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • ANDREAS BRANDT

    Fritz Brandt Landmaschinen
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please refer to Mascus if you contact the seller
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please refer to Mascus if you contact the seller
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please refer to Mascus if you contact the seller
    • Hodenberger Str. 40, 28355 Bremen, Germany

Company

FRITZ BRANDT LANDMASCHINEN

13
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS
Related brands
BrandNumber of ads
John Deere9715
Claas5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 85.0 kW (116 hp), Hour meter reading: 3,110 h, Internal stock no.: 75808-299958210348, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40 km/h, Front tyres remaining: 60 %, Rear tyres remaining: 40 %, Front tyre size: 480/70R26, Rear tyre size: 520/70R38