Number of ads: 21

Used New Holland tm150 tractors

ads/page
  • New Holland TM 150, 2000, TractorsNew Holland TM 150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 150, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 540/65 R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R38 XM 108

    Tractors
    2000
    Netherlands

    POA
  • New Holland TM 150, 2000, TractorsNew Holland TM150Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2000 15,230 h
    Netherlands

    20,000 EUR
  • New Holland TM 150, 2001, TractorsNew Holland TM150Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2001 13,024 h
    Netherlands

    22,500 EUR
  • New Holland TM 150 SS, 2001, TractorsNew Holland TM 150 SS, Trima 4.85Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 150, Engine Manufacturer: New Holland, Engine displacement: 7500, Grading (1-5): 4, Hydraulic's output: 106, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyre size: 540/65x28, Rear tyre size: 650/65x38, Front loader make: Trima 4.85

    Tractors
    2001 7,590 h
    Sweden, Falun
    7d

    POA
  • New Holland TM 150, 2000, TractorsNew Holland TM150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors
    2000
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • New Holland TM 150, 2002, TractorsNew Holland TM150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 204, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors
    2002 4,240 h
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • New Holland TM 150 SS, Other tractor accessoriesNew Holland TM 150 SS front-PTO passer på super-steerGrading (1-5): 3

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Tinglev

    1,048 EUR
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • New Holland TM 150 SS, 2000, TractorsNew Holland TM150 SS PowerCommandTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 141.4, Engine Manufacturer: New Holland, Transmission: PowerCommand, Engine displacement: 7486, Cabin: Regular, Grading (1-5): 3, Top speed: 40, Tyre brand: Alliance Multiuse 550 ind, Front tyres remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%

    Tractors
    2000 5,430 h
    Sweden, Axima AB, Skövde

    33,152 EUR
  • New Holland TM 150, 2000, TransmissionNew Holland TM150 Front Axle

    Transmission
    2000
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • New Holland TM 150, 2000, TransmissionNew Holland TM150 Transmission

    Transmission
    2000
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • New Holland TM 150 SS, 2000, TractorsNew Holland TM 150 SSTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Grading (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 540/65x28, Rear tyre size: 650/65x38

    Tractors
    2000 7,700 h
    Sweden, Uppsala

    27,771 EUR
  • New Holland TM 150, 2002, EnginesNew Holland TM150 Camshaft

    Engines
    2002
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • New Holland TM 150, 2000, TractorsNew Holland TM 150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 150, Transmission: null, Grading (1-5): 5

    Tractors
    2000 12,000 h
    Spain

    POA
  • New Holland TM 150, 2002, EnginesNew Holland TM150 Crankshaft

    Engines
    2002
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • New Holland TM 150, 2002, Chassis and suspensionNew Holland TM150 Front axle support

    Chassis and suspension
    2002
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • New Holland TM 150, Other tractor accessoriesNew Holland TM 150

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Østerbækvej 4

    POA
  • New Holland TM 150, Other tractor accessoriesNew Holland TM 150

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Østerbækvej 4

    POA
  • New Holland TM 150, 2002, EnginesNew Holland TM150 Oil Cooler

    Engines
    2002
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • New Holland TM 150, 2001, TractorsNew Holland TM150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 150, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 75%, Front tyre size: 420/85R28, Rear tyre size: 520//85R38, Front loader make: Isme

    Tractors
    2001 5,610 h
    Finland, Jyväskylä

    32,177 EUR
  • New Holland TM 150, Other tractor accessoriesNew Holland TM 150

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark, Østerbækvej 4

    POA