Number of ads: 21

Used Matrot farming Equipment for sale

ads/page
  • Matrot M44D 36M Self Propelled Sprayer, 1997, Sprayers

    Matrot M44D 36M Self Propelled Sprayer

    Sprayers
    1997 5044 h
    United Kingdom

    20,366 EUR
  • Matrot 140cm ELECTRIC SIDE KNIFE, 2008, Combine harvester accessories

    Matrot 140cm ELECTRIC SIDE KNIFELast inspection date: 06/2017, Grading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1

    Combine harvester accessories
    2008
    United Kingdom, LINCOLNSHIRE

    725 EUR
  • Matrot Xenon B21, 2013, Sprayers

    Matrot Xenon B21Drive configuration: Self-propelled, Grading (1-5): 5, Working width: 3600, Tyre size: 520/85/R46, Tank volume: 4300, Production country: FR, other options: Air-conditioning Automatic section control

    Sprayers
    2013 1100 h
    Netherlands, Frankrijk

    100,000 EUR
  • Matrot MAESTRIA 21 STABILIS, 2010, Sprayers

    Matrot MAESTRIA 21 STABILISFront tyres remaining: RearTyreCondition%, other options: Accessories

    Sprayers
    2010 2990 h
    France, MORMANT

    56,000 EUR
  • Matrot ENFOUISSEUR, 1990, Mineral spreaders

    Matrot ENFOUISSEURGrading (1-5): 5

    Mineral spreaders
    1990
    France

    2,600 EUR
  • Matrot MATROT, 2000, Other agricultural machines

    Matrot MATROT

    Other agricultural machines
    2000
    France

    1,000 EUR
  • Matrot M41, 1998, Beet harvesters

    Matrot M41Grading (1-5): 4, Topping system: Lift

    Beet harvesters
    1998 2000 h
    France, FR, Feuchy

    10,000 EUR
  • Matrot M44D, 1995, Other agricultural machines

    Matrot M44DGrading (1-5): 4

    Other agricultural machines
    1995
    France

    5,500 EUR
  • Matrot MAESTRIA 12, 2002, Sprayers

    Matrot MAESTRIA 12Front tyres remaining: RearTyreCondition%, other options: Accessories

    Sprayers
    2002 4500 h
    France, MORMANT

    23,000 EUR
  • Matrot MAESTRIA 21.40 STABILIS, 2009, Sprayers

    Matrot MAESTRIA 21.40 STABILIS

    Sprayers
    2009 2300 h
    France, Besse-et-Saint-Anastaise

    70,000 EUR
  • Matrot M 2001, 2000, Beet harvesters

    Matrot M 2001Grading (1-5): 4, Drive configuration: Self-propelled, Topping system: Lift

    Beet harvesters
    2000 4500 h
    Germany, -

    21,900 EUR
  • Matrot M 2001, 2000, Potato equipment - Others

    Matrot M 2001

    Potato equipment - Others
    2000
    Germany, Schopsdorf

    23,000 EUR
  • Matrot M 41 Electronic, 1993, Beet harvesters

    Matrot M 41 ElectronicDrive configuration: Self-propelled, Working width, rows: 6

    Beet harvesters
    1993
    Poland, radków

    8,498 EUR
  • Matrot Maestria 17 2009 rok, 2009, Sprayers

    Matrot Maestria 17 2009 rokDrive configuration: Self-propelled, Grading (1-5): 5, Working width: 3600, Tank volume: 4000

    Sprayers
    2009 4300 h
    Poland, Prusinowice

    48,390 EUR
  • Matrot M 41, 1992, Beet harvesters

    Matrot M 41Front tyres remaining: 30%, Grading (1-5): 4, Drive configuration: Self-propelled, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Working width, rows: 6

    Beet harvesters
    1992
    Poland, radków

    7,554 EUR
  • Matrot MAESTRIA 15 - 36 M, 2002, Sprayers

    Matrot MAESTRIA 15 - 36 MDrive configuration: Self-propelled, Grading (1-5): 5, Working width: 3600, Tank volume: 3900

    Sprayers
    2002 4372 h
    Poland, Kudowa-Zdrój

    25,000 EUR
  • Matrot M 23-45, 2010, Sprayers

    Matrot M 23-45Drive configuration: Self-propelled, Amount of previous owners: 1, Working width: 4800, Tyre size: 380/90 R46, Transport weight: 10500, Tyre brand: Michelin, Tank volume: 4500, other options: Air-conditioning Air suspension

    Sprayers
    2010 4000 h
    Lithuania, Kėdainiai

    65,000 EUR
  • Matrot Maestria17, 2006, Sprayers

    Matrot Maestria17Front tyres remaining: 50%, Drive configuration: Self-propelled, Grading (1-5): 5, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Working width: 360, Tank volume: 4200

    Sprayers
    2006
    Poland, Konojady

    37,768 EUR
  • Matrot Maestria 15, 2003, Sprayers

    Matrot Maestria 15Front tyres remaining: 60%, Drive configuration: Self-propelled, Grading (1-5): 5, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Working width: 3600, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 9.00x2.90x3.80, Tank volume: 4200

    Sprayers
    2003
    Poland, Konojady

    30,686 EUR
  • Matrot EL SIDEKNIV, Combine harvester accessories

    Matrot EL SIDEKNIVGrading (1-5): 4

    Combine harvester accessories

    Denmark, Skanderborg

    1,076 EUR