Number of ads: 23

Used John Deere 6400 tractors

ads/page
  • John Deere 6400, 1997, TractorsJohn Deere 6400Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD

    Tractors
    1997
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • John Deere 6400, 1997, TractorsJohn Deere 6400Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 4, engine output: 100, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Front tyre size: 380/85R24, Rear tyre size: 16.9R38

    Tractors
    1997 5,560 h
    Germany, Bockel - Gyhum
    7d

    21,900 EUR
  • John Deere 6400, 1998, TractorsJohn Deere 6400Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors
    1998
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • John Deere 6400, 1993, TractorsJohn Deere 6400Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors
    1993
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • John Deere 6400, TractorsJohn Deere 6400Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors

    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • John Deere 6400, 1993, TractorsJohn Deere 6400Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors
    1993
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • John Deere 6400, 1997, TractorsJohn Deere 6400Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors
    1997
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • John Deere 6400, TractorsJohn Deere KØBES KONTANT AFREGNING 6400,6410,6600,6610,6800,6Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD

    Tractors

    Denmark, Dronninglund

    POA
  • John Deere 6400, 1997, TransmissionJohn Deere 6400 Rear Transmission

    Transmission
    1997
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • John Deere 6400, 1997, TransmissionJohn Deere 6400 Rear Axle

    Transmission
    1997
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • John Deere 6400, 1997, TransmissionJohn Deere 6400 PTO

    Transmission
    1997
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • John Deere 6400, 1997, HydraulicsJohn Deere 6400 Lift Cylinder

    Hydraulics
    1997
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

    POA
  • John Deere 6400, TractorsJohn Deere 6400Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 136, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors

    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • John Deere 6400, EnginesJohn Deere 6400

    Engines

    Denmark, Østerbækvej 4

    POA
  • John Deere 6400, EnginesJohn Deere 6400

    Engines

    Denmark, Østerbækvej 4

    POA
  • John Deere 6400, HydraulicsJohn Deere 6400Part ID: ZD22429

    Hydraulics

    Poland, Opalenica

    551 EUR
  • John Deere 6400, TransmissionJohn Deere 6400

    Transmission

    Denmark, Østerbækvej 4

    POA
  • John Deere 6400, 1996, TractorsJohn Deere 6400Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Tractors
    1996
    Denmark, Sjørup Group A/S tel. +45 97 54 83 00

    POA
  • John Deere 6400, 1996, TractorsJohn Deere 6400Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Wheel configuration: Single wheels, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine output: 100, Transmission: mechaniczna, Engine displacement: 4500, Grading (1-5): 5, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 420/85/24, Rear tyre size: 46/85/38

    Tractors
    1996 8,141 h
    Poland

    17,900 EUR
  • John Deere 6400, 1997, TractorsJohn Deere 6400Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1997 11,000 h
    Spain, La Coronada (Badajoz)

    POA