Number of ads: 51

Used John Deere 6125 tractors

ads/page
  • John Deere 6125 R, 2016, TractorsJohn Deere 6125RTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 125, Other information/spec: Front & Cab Suspension. C/W Quicke Q56 Loader. SERIES TRACTOR 24 Forward and 24 Reverse AutoQuad PLUS - 40 km/h with Left-Hand Reverser Cab

    Tractors
    2016 4,785 h
    Ireland, THURLES
    7d

    73,000 EUR
  • John Deere 6125 R, 2014, TractorsJohn Deere 6125RTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2014 5,260 h
    United Kingdom

    56,873 EUR
  • John Deere 6125 M, 2014, TractorsJohn Deere 6125MTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 125

    Tractors
    2014 7,057 h
    United Kingdom, BIGGAR,

    43,702 EUR
  • John Deere 6125 R, 2014, TractorsJohn Deere 6125 RTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine output: 125, Engine Manufacturer: John Deere, Transmission: Autoquad, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 480/65 R24, Rear tyre size: 540/65 R38

    Tractors
    2014 3,346 h
    United Kingdom

    61,662 EUR
  • John Deere 6125 R, 2014, TractorsJohn Deere 6125RTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2014 4,519 h
    United Kingdom, SPALDING

    50,287 EUR
  • John Deere 6125 R, TractorsJohn Deere 6125RTractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    4,264 h
    United Kingdom, SHREWSBURY

    POA
  • John Deere 6125 R, 2016, TractorsJohn Deere 6125RTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 125

    Tractors
    2016 4,315 h
    United Kingdom

    63,159 EUR
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • John Deere 6125 R, 2014, TractorsJohn Deere 6125R AutoQuadTractor type: Farm Tractor, Grading (1-5): 5, Front tyre size: 270/95 R 38 Kleber 90%, Rear tyre size: 300/95 R 52 Kleber 90%

    Tractors
    2014 4,100 h
    Netherlands, Abemec Occasions Centre Veghel

    62,500 EUR
  • John Deere 6125 R, 2014, TractorsJohn Deere 6125RTractor type: Farm Tractor, Top speed: 40, Gross Weight: No

    Tractors
    2014 4,850 h
    Netherlands, Kraakman Nieuwe-Tonge
    Langeweg 76
    3244 BH, Nieuwe-Tonge, NL
    NT

    58,500 EUR
  • John Deere 6125 R, 2012, TractorsJohn Deere 6125RTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 145, Front tyre size: 540765R24, Rear tyre size: 600/65R38

    Tractors
    2012 4,050 h
    Norway, Sogndal
    7d

    57,533 EUR
  • John Deere 6125 R, 2013, TractorsJohn Deere 6125RTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 145, Full service history: No, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%

    Tractors
    2013 4,736 h
    Norway

    58,934 EUR
  • John Deere 6125 R, 2014, TractorsJohn Deere 6125RTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 150

    Tractors
    2014 4,335 h
    Norway, Ølen

    56,933 EUR
  • John Deere 6125 R, 2015, TractorsJohn Deere 6125RTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 125, Transmission: Semi powershift

    Tractors
    2015 6,180 h
    France

    49,000 EUR
  • John Deere 6125 M, 2014, TractorsJohn Deere 6125MTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 125, Transmission: Semi-powershift, Grading (1-5): 5, Front tyres remaining: 30 % d'usure%, Rear tyres remaining : 30 % d'usure (AR)%, Front tyre size: 340/85R28, Rear tyre size: 460/85R38

    Tractors
    2014 3,500 h
    France

    65,000 EUR
  • John Deere 6125 R, 2013, TractorsJohn Deere 6125 RTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 125, Top speed: 50, Front tyre size: 520/60R28, Rear tyre size: 650/60R38

    Tractors
    2013 6,296 h
    Germany, Regensburg
    7d

    58,655 EUR
  • John Deere 6125 R, 2013, TractorsJohn Deere 6125 RTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 143, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    2013 4,312 h
    Germany, 189031
    7d

    69,000 EUR
  • John Deere 6125 M, 2013, TractorsJohn Deere 6125 MTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 125, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyre size: 420/70R28, Rear tyre size: 520/70R38

    Tractors
    2013 3,758 h
    Germany, -

    55,000 EUR
  • John Deere 6125 R, 2013, TractorsJohn Deere 6125 rTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 480/65r28, Rear tyre size: 600/65r38

    Tractors
    2013 2,100 h
    Germany, DE-84453 MÜHLDORF

    78,800 EUR
  • John Deere 6125 R, 2015, TractorsJohn Deere 6125 rTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 146.8, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 50, Front tyre size: 480/65r28, Rear tyre size: 600/65r38

    Tractors
    2015
    Germany, DE-78727 OBERNDORF

    76,390 EUR
  • John Deere 6125 R, 2012, TractorsJohn Deere 6125 RTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 4, engine output: , Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 540/65 R24, Rear tyre size: 600/65 R38

    Tractors
    2012 3,707 h
    Germany, Ahaus

    76,500 EUR