Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place a Want Ad
    Number of ads: 33

    Used Hürlimann farming Equipment for sale

    ads/page
    • Hürlimann H 466 V DT, 1986, Tractors

      Hürlimann H 466 V DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine output: 65, Transmission: 32*32, Cabin: Regular, Top speed: 30, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 13.6*38, Rear tyre size: 11.2*28

      Tractors
      1986 9,000 h
      Netherlands

      9,500 EUR
    • Hürlimann XT909 TRACTOR, 2000, Tractors

      Hürlimann XT909 TRACTORTractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2000 6,200 h
      Netherlands

      11,500 EUR
    • Hürlimann H 490, 1984, Tractors

      Hürlimann H 490Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 90, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%

      Tractors
      1984 6,504 h
      Belgium

      9,000 EUR
    • Hürlimann H 6165 DT, 2000, Tractors

      Hürlimann H 6165 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 163.1, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 480/70R30, Rear tyre size: 580/70R38

      Tractors
      2000 5,841 h
      Germany, -

      22,800 EUR
    • Hürlimann 6135 DT, 1996, Tractors

      Hürlimann 6135 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 131.9, Front tyre size: 14.9-30, Rear tyre size: 18.4-38, Front tyres remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Grading (1-5): 5, Top speed: 40, other options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      1996 4,436 h
      Germany, Bremen

      14,700 EUR
    • Hürlimann H 6115, 2001, Tractors

      Hürlimann H 6115Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 115.5, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Front tyre size: 480/70-26, Rear tyre size: 520/70-38, other options: Forest cab

      Tractors
      2001 3,110 h
      Germany, -

      22,800 EUR
    • Hürlimann H 345, 1983, Tractors

      Hürlimann H 345Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 47.59, Grading (1-5): 4, Front tyre size: 9 5-20 / 9 5-20 , Rear tyre size: 320/85R28 / 320/85R2

      Tractors
      1983
      Germany, DE-78727 Oberndorf a.N.

      12,500 EUR
    • Hürlimann H 6135 Elite, 1996, Tractors

      Hürlimann H 6135 EliteTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 131.8, Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 20.8 R38, Rear tyre size: 420/85 R30, other options: Front linkage

      Tractors
      1996 15,555 h
      Germany, Kunde

      12,900 EUR
    • Hürlimann XT 913, 2005, Transmission

      Hürlimann XT 913

      Transmission
      2005
      Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

      POA
    • Hürlimann H 6165, 1996, Tractors

      Hürlimann H 6165Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 164.95, Cabin: Regular, other options: Air-conditioning Air brakes

      Tractors
      1996 8,000 h
      Croatia, Mirkovec 43

      12,105 EUR
    • Hürlimann, 1990, Tractors

      HürlimannTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 88, Transmission: InspectionDate

      Tractors
      1990
      Greece

      POA
    • Hürlimann AX 86, 2006, Transmission

      Hürlimann AX 86

      Transmission
      2006
      Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

      POA
    • Hürlimann, 1990, Tractors

      HürlimannTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 85, Transmission: InspectionDate

      Tractors
      1990
      Greece

      POA
    • Hürlimann H 480 4 wd, 1986, Tractors

      Hürlimann H 480 4 wdTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine output: 82, Front tyre size: 16 9R34 i bag og 13 6R24 i for , Rear tyre size: 16 9R34 i bag og 13 6R24 i for

      Tractors
      1986 3,276 h
      Denmark, Lintrup

      6,017 EUR
    • Hürlimann 478H, 1990, Tractors

      Hürlimann 478HTractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      1990 5,000 h
      Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

      POA
    • Hürlimann AX 86, 2006, Transmission

      Hürlimann AX 86

      Transmission
      2006
      Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

      POA
    • Hürlimann H 6136, 1985, Tractors

      Hürlimann H 6136Tractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 136, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%

      Tractors
      1985 7,550 h
      Denmark

      11,416 EUR
    • Hürlimann AX 86, 2006, Tractors

      Hürlimann AX 86Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2006 3,056 h
      Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

      POA
    • Hürlimann 466, Tractors

      Hürlimann 466Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2,482 h
      Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

      POA
    • Hürlimann XB 110 T4, 2017, Tractors

      Hürlimann XB 110 T4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 108.62, Cabin: Regular, Grading (1-5): 5, Guarantee: 1 YEAR, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, other options: Front PTO Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Ad blue Creeper gear

      Tractors
      2017 69 h
      Slovenia

      44,990 EUR