Search results

27 Search results for "Ebro farming Equipment"
ads/page
  • Ebro 6070, 1993, Tractors

    Ebro 6070Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 70, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Grading (1-5): 3

    Tractors
    1993 6900 h
    Spain, JAÉN

    5,785 EUR
  • Ebro 160, 1975, Tractors

    Ebro 160Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Transmission: FrontTyreSize, Rear tyre size: FrontTyreCondition, Rear tyres remaining : TractorEquipment%

    Tractors
    1975 1900 h
    Spain, NAVARRETE

    1,500 EUR
  • Ebro 470, 1978, Tractors

    Ebro 470Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine output: 70, Cabin: Forest, Engine displacement: 12500, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Grading (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 2300, Front loader make: roda, Frontloader accessories: Bale Spike

    Tractors
    1978 3500 h
    Spain

    3,900 EUR
  • Ebro 684, 1980, Tractors

    Ebro 684Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 2 WD, engine output: 80

    Tractors
    1980 8000 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)

    2,500 EUR
  • Ebro 44, 1963, Tractors

    Ebro 44Tractor type: Orchard tractor, type of traction: 2 WD, Production country: ES

    Tractors
    1963
    Spain

    1,850 EUR
  • Ebro Super 55, 1977, Tractors

    Ebro Super 55Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 2 WD, engine output: 55

    Tractors
    1977 8000 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)

    1,500 EUR
  • Ebro 6100, 1989, Tractors

    Ebro 6100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 104, Transmission: Mecanica, Engine displacement: 6100, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Grading (1-5): 3, Front loader make: Tenías

    Tractors
    1989 12226 h
    Spain, Jaen - España

    9,500 EUR
  • Ebro 480 ST, 1978, Tractors

    Ebro 480 STTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine output: 80, Transmission: Mecanica, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Grading (1-5): 2, PTO: 540

    Tractors
    1978 6469 h
    Spain, Jaen - España

    3,500 EUR
  • Ebro 6079, 1989, Tractors

    Ebro 6079Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 80

    Tractors
    1989 5000 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)

    7,500 EUR
  • Ebro 160E, 1975, Tractors

    Ebro 160ETractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 2 WD, engine output: 80

    Tractors
    1975 6000 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)

    2,000 EUR
  • Ebro 160d, 1956, Tractors

    Ebro 160dTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 2 WD, engine output: 80

    Tractors
    1956 4500 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)

    2,500 EUR
  • Ebro 160, 1956, Tractors

    Ebro 160Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 2 WD, engine output: 80

    Tractors
    1956 7000 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)

    2,000 EUR
  • Ebro 684, 1968, Tractors

    Ebro 684Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 2 WD, engine output: 80

    Tractors
    1968 7560 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)

    684 EUR
  • Ebro 684e, 1966, Tractors

    Ebro 684eTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 2 WD, engine output: 80

    Tractors
    1966 4560 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)

    3,000 EUR
  • Ebro super 55, 1955, Tractors

    Ebro super 55Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 2 WD, engine output: 80

    Tractors
    1955 6790 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)

    1,500 EUR
  • Ebro 6067st, 1963, Tractors

    Ebro 6067stTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 2 WD, engine output: 90

    Tractors
    1963 4500 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)

    4,500 EUR
  • Ebro 6070DT, 1982, Tractors

    Ebro 6070DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 90

    Tractors
    1982 6890 h
    Spain, S

    5,500 EUR
  • Ebro 6090ST, 1985, Tractors

    Ebro 6090STTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 2 WD, engine output: 90

    Tractors
    1985 7680 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)

    4,500 EUR
  • Ebro 160E, 1957, Tractors

    Ebro 160ETractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 2 WD, engine output: 70

    Tractors
    1957 4590 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)

    2,300 EUR
  • Ebro 55, 1949, Tractors

    Ebro 55Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 2 WD, engine output: 55

    Tractors
    1949 7000 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)

    1,500 EUR