Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place a Want Ad
    Number of ads: 202

    Used Deutz farming Equipment for sale

    ads/page
    • Deutz 6210, 2015, Tractors

      Deutz 6210Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Transmission: C-Shift, Front tyre size: 710/60/42 + 600/60/30 Michelin

      Tractors
      2015 1,501 h
      United Kingdom

      POA
    • Deutz 44 x 18.00-20 and 31 x 13.50-15 Turf wheels, Wheels

      Deutz 44 x 18.00-20 and 31 x 13.50-15 Turf wheelsFront tyres remaining: RearTyreCondition%

      Wheels

      United Kingdom, SPALDING

      1,685 EUR
    • Deutz 6160 C shift, 2016, Tractors

      Deutz 6160 C shiftTractor type: Farm Tractor, Transmission: FrontTyreCondition, Rear tyres remaining : FrontTyreSize%, Rear tyre size: TractorEquipment

      Tractors
      2016 790 h
      United Kingdom, SPALDING

      70,193 EUR
    • Deutz 6180, 2015, Tractors

      Deutz 6180Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Transmission: C-Shift, Front tyre size: 650/65/38 + 540/65/28

      Tractors
      2015 1,967 h
      United Kingdom

      POA
    • Deutz agrotron 165 50k tractor, 2004, Tractors

      Deutz agrotron 165 50k tractorTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Cabin: Regular, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Front tyre size: 480/70/28, Rear tyre size: 580/70/38, other options: Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Cabin suspension Air brakes Creeper gear

      Tractors
      2004 10,436 h
      United Kingdom, slingsby

      19,373 EUR
    • Deutz agrotron m650m profi-line, 2009, Tractors

      Deutz agrotron m650m profi-lineTractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, engine output: 190, Cabin: Regular

      Tractors
      2009 5,957 h
      United Kingdom, slingsby

      32,008 EUR
    • Deutz Agrotron 150, 2002, Tractors

      Deutz Agrotron 150Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Transmission: FrontTyreCondition, Rear tyres remaining : FrontTyreSize%, Rear tyre size: TractorEquipment

      Tractors
      2002 7,823 h
      United Kingdom, SPALDING

      21,058 EUR
    • Deutz, Other tractor accessories

      Deutz

      Other tractor accessories

      United Kingdom

      730 EUR
    • Deutz DX6.30, Tractors

      Deutz DX6.30Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 113.99, Cabin: Regular, Top speed: 40, Tyre brand: Goodyear, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyre size: 16.9R28, Rear tyre size: 20.8R38, Production country: DE, other options: Creeper gear

      Tractors
      9,407 h
      Netherlands, Bronnegerveen
      24h

      10,950 EUR
    • Deutz 6207 c, 1984, Tractors

      Deutz 6207 cTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine output: 65, Front tyre size: 7.5x16, Rear tyre size: 11.2x36

      Tractors
      1984 5,480 h
      Netherlands
      7d

      4,750 EUR
    • Deutz Agrotron 150 mk3, 2001, Tractors

      Deutz Agrotron 150 mk3Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 150, Cabin: Regular, Top speed: 45, Front tyre size: 480/70x28, Rear tyre size: 520/85x38, other options: Front PTO Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Air-conditioning Air brakes

      Tractors
      2001 9,950 h
      Netherlands
      7d

      19,250 EUR
    • Deutz F3L514, 1963, Tractors

      Deutz F3L514Tractor type: Farm Tractor, type of traction: 2 WD, Cylinders: 3 cyl., engine output: 50, Transmission: handgeschakeld, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Front tyre size: 16.9R34, Rear tyre size: 7.5R20

      Tractors
      1963 5,802 h
      Netherlands, Vriezenveen

      POA
    • Deutz 4.31, 1992, Tractors

      Deutz 4.31Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 4 cyl., engine output: 78, Top speed: 30

      Tractors
      1992 6,000 h
      Netherlands

      POA
    • Deutz 5006, 1985, Tractors

      Deutz 5006Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      1985
      Netherlands, MARIENHEEM

      POA
    • Deutz motorpompset, Irrigation pumps

      Deutz motorpompsetGrading (1-5): 4

      Irrigation pumps

      Netherlands

      POA
    • Deutz Motor F6L912, Engines

      Deutz Motor F6L912

      Engines

      Netherlands, Borne

      POA
    • Deutz FAHR DISCMASTER 631 T, 2008, Mowers

      Deutz FAHR DISCMASTER 631 TWorking width: 310

      Mowers
      2008
      Netherlands, WILP

      POA
    • Deutz Waterpomp, Other agricultural machines

      Deutz Waterpomp

      Other agricultural machines

      Netherlands, MIJNSHEERENLAND, Nederland

      2,500 EUR
    • Deutz M 600, 2009, Tractors

      Deutz M 600Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., engine output: 121, Transmission: manual, Top speed: 50

      Tractors
      2009 3,000 h
      Netherlands

      POA
    • Deutz Waterpomp, Other agricultural machines

      Deutz Waterpomp

      Other agricultural machines

      Netherlands, MIJNSHEERENLAND, Nederland

      2,500 EUR