Number of ads: 35

Used Claas lexion 670 agricultural harvesters

ads/page
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2013, Combine harvestersClaas lexion 670Grading (1-5): 4, Working width: 750, engine output: 455.4, Separator hours: 404, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 680/85 r 32 if, Rear tyre size: 500/85 r 24

    Combine harvesters
    2013
    Germany, DE-07957 LANGENWETZENDORF

    206,300 EUR
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2015, Combine harvestersClaas lexion 670, 30 km/h , v 770 laserpilot, gps-readyGrading (1-5): 4, Working width: 770, engine output: 455.4, Separator hours: 344, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 680/85 r 32, Rear tyre size: 500/85 r 24

    Combine harvesters
    2015
    Germany, DE-07957 LANGENWETZENDORF

    214,600 EUR
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2020, Combine harvestersClaas lexion 6700Grading (1-5): 4

    Combine harvesters
    2020
    Germany, DE-29562 SUHLENDORF

    309,000 EUR
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2019, Combine harvestersClaas LEXION 670Working width: 770, engine output: 435, Separator hours: 276, Front tyre size: 680/85 R32, Rear tyre size: 500/85 R32

    Combine harvesters
    2019 413 h
    Germany

    POA
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2013, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion 670engine output: 390, Engine displacement: 13000, Production country: DE, Accessories: Air conditioning GPS

    Combine harvesters
    2013 1,260 h
    Ukraine, Винница

    POA
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2014, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion 670 Ti+c750+stół+w.transportowy

    Combine harvesters
    2014 1,064 h
    Poland, MALECHÓWKO

    140,282 EUR
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2011, Combine harvestersClaas LEXION 670 +C750+STÓL+W.TRANSPORTOWY

    Combine harvesters
    2011 1,971 h
    Poland

    104,115 EUR
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2016, Combine harvestersClaas LEXION 670, 4WD, MontanaWorking width: 770, engine output: 449

    Combine harvesters
    2016 1,050 h
    Lithuania, Kaunas

    155,000 EUR
  • Claas Lexion 670 TT, 2018, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion 670 TTengine output: 435

    Combine harvesters
    2018
    Lithuania, Kaunas

    209,500 EUR
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2012, Combine harvestersClaas LEXION 670 Z + C750 +STÓŁ+WÓZEK TRANSPORTOWY

    Combine harvesters
    2012 2,012 h
    Poland, MALECHÓWKO

    113,760 EUR
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2016, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion 670Type: Straw walker, Grading (1-5): 4, engine output: 402, Engine Manufacturer: Mercedes Benz, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Separator hours: 1071, Unloading auger length: 883.92, Engine displacement: 10000, type of traction: 2 WD, Tyre brand: GOODYEAR, Front tyre size: 900/60R32, Rear tyre size: 28LR26, Production country: US

    Combine harvesters
    2016 1,536 h
    Canada, Lloydminster, AB

    179,072 EUR
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2012, Combine harvestersClaas LEXION 670Grading (1-5): 4, Working width: 914, engine output: 375

    Combine harvesters
    2012 1,999 h
    Denmark, Hinnerup

    167,927 EUR
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2012, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion 670

    Combine harvesters
    2012 2,200 h
    Poland, pl, Piłaki Wielkie

    107,710 EUR
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2011, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion670Grading (1-5): 4, Working width: 660, engine output: 390, type of traction: 4 WD, Feederhouse: Auto contour

    Combine harvesters
    2011 1,691 h
    Denmark, Middelfart

    117,549 EUR
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2013, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion 670Type: Straw walker, Last inspection date: 2021-06-18, Grading (1-5): 4, Area harvested: 6178, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Working width: 750, engine output: 447.31, Separator hours: 1363, type of traction: 2 WD, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 900/60R32, Rear tyre size: 600/55-

    Combine harvesters
    2013 1,987 h
    Estonia, Tartu masinakeskus

    119,900 EUR
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2014, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion 670Type: Straw walker, Last inspection date: 2021-08-02, Grading (1-5): 4, Area harvested: 4417, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Working width: 750, engine output: 448.67, Separator hours: Day cab, type of traction: 2 WD, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Front tyre size: 900/60R32, Rear tyre size: 600/65R

    Combine harvesters
    2014 1,872 h
    Estonia, Mäeküla masinakeskus

    129,900 EUR
  • Claas Lexion 670 TT, 2012, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion 670 TTType: Straw walker, Last inspection date: 2021-07-02, Grading (1-5): 4, Area harvested: 6110, Amount of previous owners: 2, Full service history: Yes, Working width: 750, engine output: 390.21, Separator hours: 1592, type of traction: 2 WD, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 635mm tracks

    Combine harvesters
    2012 3,334 h
    Estonia, Mäeküla masinakeskus

    124,900 EUR
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2014, Combine harvestersClaas LEXION 670Grading (1-5): 4, Working width: 900

    Combine harvesters
    2014 855 h
    Denmark, Mern

    164,569 EUR
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2016, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion 670Type: Straw walker, Last inspection date: 2021-09-09, Grading (1-5): 4, Area harvested: 3806, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Working width: 770, engine output: 448.67, Separator hours: Ita-Uusimaa, type of traction: 2 WD, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 900/60R32, Rear tyre size: 600/65R

    Combine harvesters
    2016 1,770 h
    Estonia, Tartu masinakeskus

    162,900 EUR
  • Claas Lexion 670, 2015, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion 670Working width: 770, engine output: 448.67, Engine Manufacturer: CAT, Cylinders: 6 cyl., type of traction: 2 WD, Tyre brand: Michelin, Front tyre size: 1050/55R32, Production country: DE

    Combine harvesters
    2015 892 h
    Lithuania

    165,000 EUR