Number of ads: 26

Used Claas jaguar 850 self-propelled foragers

ads/page
  • Claas Jaguar 850, 2018, ForagersClaas Jaguar 850Cutterhead hours: 669, Last inspection date: 2022-01-20, Grading (1-5): 5, Number of knives: 2, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Registration year: 181 LS 1256, Area harvested: 3524, Working width: 300, Top speed: 40, Transport weight: 19400, Kernel processor: No, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Front tyre size: 710

    Foragers
    2018 1,151 h
    Ireland, Carlow

    POA
  • Claas Jaguar 850, 2011, Other agricultural machinesClaas JAGUAR 850 4WDGrading (1-5): 4, Front tyres remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%

    Other agricultural machines
    2011 3,800 h
    United Kingdom, Main address

    96,046 EUR
  • Claas Jaguar 850, 2021, ForagersClaas Jaguar 850Registration year: 2021

    Foragers
    2021
    Netherlands, Horst

    POA
  • Claas Jaguar 850 Speedstar, 2003, ForagersClaas Jaguar 850 SpeedstarLast inspection date: 2021-06-01, Grading (1-5): 4, Full service history: Yes, engine output: 390, Engine Manufacturer: Mercedes Benz, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Top speed: 40, Front tyre size: 800/65 R32, Rear tyre size: 540/65 R24

    Foragers
    2003 4,992 h
    Netherlands, Beilen

    POA
  • Claas Jaguar 850, 2011, ForagersClaas Jaguar 850Registration year: 2011, engine output: 489, Top speed: 25, Front tyres remaining: 85%%, Rear tyres remaining : 75%%, Front tyre size: 800/65R32, Rear tyre size: 540/65R24

    Foragers
    2011 3,048 h
    Netherlands, Horst

    94,500 EUR
  • Claas Jaguar 850 Profi, 2007, ForagersClaas JAGUAR 850 PROFISTARengine output: 406, Top speed: 20

    Foragers
    2007 2,884 h
    Germany, 48889

    POA
  • Claas Jaguar 850 Allrad, 2012, ForagersClaas Jaguar 850 AllradCutterhead hours: 2620, Grading (1-5): 4, engine output: 411.9, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%

    Foragers
    2012 3,100 h
    Germany, Kunde

    129,000 EUR
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • Claas Jaguar 850, 2003, ForagersClaas Jaguar 850Grading (1-5): 4, engine output: 388.8, Front tyre size: 800/65R32, Rear tyre size: 700/50-26.5

    Foragers
    2003 3,772 h
    Germany, -

    49,800 EUR
  • Claas Jaguar 850 Allrad, 2003, ForagersClaas jaguar 850 allrad speedstarGrading (1-5): 4, engine output: 531.6, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, Front tyre size: 800/65r32, Rear tyre size: 540/65r24

    Foragers
    2003 3,917 h
    Germany, DE-84405 DORFEN

    70,000 EUR
  • Claas Jaguar 850, 2002, ForagersClaas Jaguar 850Grading (1-5): 4, engine output: 388.8, Front tyre size: 800/65R32, Rear tyre size: 540/65R24

    Foragers
    2002 3,010 h
    Germany, -

    59,000 EUR
  • 43,619 EUR
  • Featured
    Claas Jaguar 850 Speedstar, 2006, ForagersClaas Jaguar 850 SpeedstarGrading (1-5): 5, Top speed: 40, Front tyre size: 540/65R24, Rear tyre size: 900/55R32

    Foragers
    2006 3,400 h
    Lithuania

    69,000 EUR
  • Claas Jaguar 850 Speedstar, 2005, ForagersClaas Jaguar 850 SpeedstarGrading (1-5): 4, Engine Manufacturer: Mercedes Benz, Tyre brand: goodyear, Front tyre size: 800/65R32

    Foragers
    2005 5,670 h
    Poland, Łąg Kolonia 89-652

    42,304 EUR
  • Claas Jaguar 850, 2011, ForagersClaas Jaguar 850Grading (1-5): 4, Top speed: 40

    Foragers
    2011 3,500 h
    China, 天津,13210283821同微信号

    POA
  • Claas Jaguar 850 Profi, 2008, ForagersClaas JAGUAR 850 PROFISTAR + PU 300 HD + RU 450 XtraLast inspection date: 2020, Grading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 2008, engine output: 411.96, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 650/75 R 32, Rear tyre size: 540/65 R 24, Production country: DE

    Foragers
    2008 3,866 h
    Slovak Republic, Slovensko

    104,500 EUR
  • Claas Jaguar 850 Speedstar, 2008, ForagersClaas Jaguar 850 SpeedstarWorking width: 380, Transmission: Hydrostat, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Top speed: 40, Front tyre size: 900/55R32, Rear tyre size: 540/65R24, Production country: DE

    Foragers
    2008 3,500 h
    Sweden, Alvesta

    81,374 EUR
  • Claas Jaguar 850, 2016, Combine harvestersClaas JAGUAR 850

    Combine harvesters
    2016 1,300 h
    Poland, pl, Wieluń-Zalesie

    184,120 EUR
  • Claas Jaguar 850, 2001, ForagersClaas Jaguar 850

    Foragers
    2001 4,439 h
    Poland, Ludwikowo

    33,974 EUR
  • Claas Jaguar 850, 2003, Forage harvestersClaas Jaguar 850

    Forage harvesters
    2003 4,000 h
    Poland, pl, Kaliska

    54,787 EUR
  • Claas Jaguar 850, 2003, Forage harvestersClaas Jaguar 850

    Forage harvesters
    2003 5,240 h
    Poland, pl, Kaliska

    54,798 EUR