Number of ads: 43

Used Claas jaguar self-propelled foragers

ads/page
  • Claas 940, 2017, ForagersClaas 940 Complete With 3m Pick Up

    Foragers
    2017 2,841 h
    United Kingdom, UK

    158,477 EUR
  • Claas Jaguar800, 1999, Other agricultural machinesClaas JAGUAR 800 2WDGrading (1-5): 4, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%

    Other agricultural machines
    1999 4,331 h
    United Kingdom, Main address

    15,602 EUR
  • Claas Jaguar800, 1999, Other agricultural machinesClaas JAGUAR 800 2WDGrading (1-5): 4, Front tyres remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%

    Other agricultural machines
    1999 4,647 h
    United Kingdom, Main address

    15,602 EUR
  • Claas 940, 2018, ForagersClaas 940-4 TRAC SpeedstarCutterhead hours: 1600, Last inspection date: 4-2021, Grading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Registration year: 2018, Transmission: Hydrostaat, engine output: 515, Engine Manufacturer: Mercedes, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Production country: DE

    Foragers
    2018 1,600 h
    Netherlands, IJsselmuiden - Niederlande

    225,000 EUR
  • Claas Jaguar, 2020, ForagersClaas JaguarRegistration year: 2020

    Foragers
    2020
    Netherlands, Horst

    POA
  • Claas 950, 2012, ForagersClaas 950-4TRAC SpeedstarCutterhead hours: 3500, Last inspection date: 2022-01-01, Grading (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 2, Registration year: 2012, Transmission: Hydrostaat, engine output: 590, Engine Manufacturer: Mercedes, Cylinders: 8 cyl., Top speed: 40, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Foragers
    2012 3,500 h
    Netherlands, IJsselmuiden - Niederlande

    115,000 EUR
  • Claas 900, 2013, MowersClaas DISCO 9001c slåmaskin med belteDrive configuration: Mounted

    Mowers
    2013
    Norway

    34,049 EUR
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • Claas 860, 2019, ForagersClaas 860 4WDCutterhead hours: 1100, Engine Manufacturer: Mercedes, Kernel processor: 80/100, Front tyre size: 800.65R32, Rear tyre size: 500.70R24

    Foragers
    2019 1,490 h
    France, Totes

    175,000 EUR
  • Claas 860, 2018, ForagersClaas 860 2WDCutterhead hours: 775, Engine Manufacturer: Mercedes, Kernel processor: 80/100, Front tyre size: 800.65R32, Rear tyre size: 500.70R24

    Foragers
    2018 1,062 h
    France, Totes

    180,000 EUR
  • Claas 900, 2018, Other tractor accessoriesClaas 900kg Frontgewicht

    Other tractor accessories
    2018
    Germany, Bockel - Gyhum

    2,150 EUR
  • Claas 900, 2018, Other tractor accessoriesClaas 900 + 600 kg

    Other tractor accessories
    2018
    Germany, Demmin

    3,550 EUR
  • Claas 900, 2002, Combine harvester accessoriesClaas 9,00 M CACGrading (1-5): 4

    Combine harvester accessories
    2002
    Germany, 17217 Penzlin

    11,000 EUR
  • Claas 860, 2014, Self-propelled forager accessoriesClaas STANDARD ACHSE JAG 860

    Self-propelled forager accessories
    2014
    Germany, Töging a. Inn

    POA
  • Claas 900, 2007, Combine harvester accessoriesClaas 9,00 M VGrading (1-5): 4

    Combine harvester accessories
    2007
    Germany, 17217 Penzlin

    14,500 EUR
  • Claas 900, 2020, Combine harvestersClaas Lexion 8900 TT mit Convio Flex 1380engine output: 790, Front tyre size: 890 mm Terra Trac, Rear tyre size: 710/60 R30

    Combine harvesters
    2020 1,079 h
    Germany, Demmin

    POA
  • Featured
    Claas Jaguar, 1998, Forage harvestersClaas JaguarProduction country: HR

    Forage harvesters
    1998 7,000 h
    Croatia, Babina Greda

    36,000 EUR
  • Claas 950, 2018, ForagersClaas 950

    Foragers
    2018
    Poland, Bielawy
    24h

    262,809 EUR
  • Claas JAGUAR, Combine harvester accessoriesClaas JAGUARGrading (1-5): 3

    Combine harvester accessories

    Denmark, Ribe

    4,702 EUR
  • Claas 690, 1993, Conveying equipmentClaas 690

    Conveying equipment
    1993
    Greece

    POA
  • Claas 690, 1993, Combine harvestersClaas 690 partsengine output: 319.92

    Combine harvesters
    1993
    Greece

    POA