Number of ads: 287

Agrar-Markt DEPPE GmbH

ads/page
  • Westfalia 1511X4, 2016, Other agricultural machinesWestfalia 1511X4engine output:

    Other agricultural machines
    2016
    Germany, Bad Lauterberg / Barbis
    24h

    POA
  • John Deere 8320 R, 2019, TractorsJohn Deere 8320R AutoTrac e23TTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6, engine output: 320, PTO: 1000

    Tractors
    2019 600 h
    Germany, Bad Lauterberg / Barbis
    7d

    166,500 EUR
  • John Deere 8320 R, 2018, TractorsJohn Deere 8320R AutoTrac e23TTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6, engine output: 320, PTO: 1000

    Tractors
    2018 890 h
    Germany, Bad Lauterberg / Barbis
    7d

    159,900 EUR
  • Claas Axion 820 Cmatic, 2012, TractorsClaas Axion 820 CmaticTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6, engine output: 220, Front tyres remaining: 35%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 600 65 R28 Michelin, Rear tyre size: 650 75 R38 Michelin

    Tractors
    2012 4,770 h
    Germany, Bad Lauterberg / Barbis
    7d

    POA
  • John Deere 6620 Premium, 2004, TractorsJohn Deere 6620 PremiumTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6, engine output: 125, PTO: 540/750/1000, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 480/70R28, Rear tyre size: 580/70R38

    Tractors
    2004 7,000 h
    Germany, Bad Lauterberg / Barbis
    7d

    42,750 EUR
  • Nilfisk ALTO Floortec R 570P, 2014, SweepersNilfisk ALTO Floortec R 570Pengine output: 4

    Sweepers
    2014
    Germany, Bad Lauterberg / Barbis
    7d

    4,900 EUR
  • John Deere 8310 R, 2015, TractorsJohn Deere 8310R AutoTracTractor type: Farm Tractor, engine output: 310, PTO: 1000, Front tyres remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Front tyre size: 600/70R30, Rear tyre size: 800/70R38

    Tractors
    2015 2,432 h
    Germany, Bad Lauterberg / Barbis

    126,500 EUR
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Place a Want Ad
  • John Deere TC 125, 2015, Golf cartsJohn Deere TC125engine output:

    Golf carts
    2015
    Germany, Bad Lauterberg / Barbis

    8,500 EUR
  • John Deere 2520, 2010, Compact tractorsJohn Deere 2520engine output: 26, Front tyre size: 23x8.50-12, Rear tyre size: 36x14.00-15

    Compact tractors
    2010 1,026 h
    Germany, Bad Lauterberg / Barbis

    14,300 EUR
  • John Deere KBA, 2016, Other tractor accessoriesJohn Deere RTK Basisstation, GPS-System

    Other tractor accessories
    2016
    Germany, Bad Lauterberg / Barbis

    1,000 EUR
  • John Deere 2264, 1999, Combine harvestersJohn Deere 2264engine output: 250, Front tyres remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 650/75R32, Rear tyre size: 500/60-22.5

    Combine harvesters
    1999 2,026 h
    Germany, Bad Lauterberg / Barbis

    49,000 EUR
  • Zürn Adapterrahmen 65/620, Self-propelled forager accessoriesZürn Adapterrahmen 65/620

    Self-propelled forager accessories

    Germany, Bad Lauterberg / Barbis

    1,000 EUR
  • Holder IN 360, 1997, Trailed sprayersHolder IN360-51/2

    Trailed sprayers
    1997
    Germany, Bad Lauterberg / Barbis

    9,500 EUR
  • Honda HRX 537, 2010, Riding mowersHonda HRX 537 CVYEengine output: 5

    Riding mowers
    2010
    Germany, Bad Lauterberg / Barbis

    315 EUR
  • Sabo 43-VARIO, 2013, Riding mowersSabo 43-VARIOengine output: 3

    Riding mowers
    2013
    Germany, Bad Lauterberg / Barbis

    500 EUR
  • Mercedes-Benz MB Trac 900 Forst, 1986, Forestry tractorsMercedes-Benz MB Trac 900 Forstengine output: 86, Front tyre size: 500/65-24, Rear tyre size: 500/65-24

    Forestry tractors
    1986 13,863 h
    Germany, Bad Lauterberg / Barbis

    26,500 EUR
  • Claas Jaguar 950, 2015, Forage harvestersClaas Jaguar 950-497

    Forage harvesters
    2015
    Germany, Bad Lauterberg / Barbis

    203,500 EUR
  • Kärcher MIC 50, 2014, Other agricultural machinesKärcher MIC 50engine output: 50

    Other agricultural machines
    2014 455 h
    Germany, Bad Lauterberg / Barbis

    29,000 EUR
  • Hardi Master, 2003, Trailed sprayersHardi Master

    Trailed sprayers
    2003
    Germany, Bad Lauterberg / Barbis

    2,900 EUR
  • Galucho GXL 34-26, 1999, Disc harrowsGalucho GXL 34-26

    Disc harrows
    1999
    Germany, Bad Lauterberg / Barbis

    4,500 EUR
Barbiser Str. 134
37431 Bad Lauterberg
Germany


» Agrar-Markt DEPPE GmbH: Map & more information