Number of ads: 41

Used Faresin for sale

ads/page
  • Faresin FH 6.28, 2008, Telescopic handlers

    Faresin FH6.28Damaged: Breaker / dismantled, Other information/spec: has rear pto and lift arms rear axle sold Deutz BF4M2012 engine dismantling for spares only most parts available

    Telescopic handlers
    2008
    Ireland

    POA
  • Faresin 6.26, 2017, Telescopic handlers

    Faresin 6.26type of traction: 4x4

    Telescopic handlers
    2017
    Ireland, Clane, Kildare

    POA
  • Faresin 14.42, 2006, Telescopic handlers

    Faresin 14.42Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Full service history: Yes, Front tyres remaining: 90%, Last inspection date: 24/8/10, Grading (1-5): 5, Gross weight: 12000, Maximum lift capacity: 4200, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift height: 1400, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Deutz, engine output: 100, Top speed: 40, Tyre size: 405/70-24, Original colour: Yes

    Telescopic handlers
    2006 409 h
    Ireland, United Kingdom

    40,000 EUR
  • Faresin TMR, 1996, Animal feeders

    Faresin TMR600Grading (1-5): 4, Amount of previous owners: 2, Production country: IT

    Animal feeders
    1996
    Netherlands, ALPHEN

    4,500 EUR
  • Faresin TMR 850, 2005, Mixer feeders

    Faresin Master TMR 850 Pro

    Mixer feeders
    2005
    Germany
    7d

    4,958 EUR
  • Faresin 17.40, 2013, Telescopic handlers

    Faresin 17.40Type: Rigid, Maximum lift capacity: 4000, Maximum lift height: Ahvenanmaa

    Telescopic handlers
    2013 750 h
    Germany

    49,990 EUR
  • Faresin PREDI FEED 4 #841, 2006, Mixer feeders

    Faresin PREDI FEED 4 #841

    Mixer feeders
    2006
    Germany, Schönau b.Tuntenhaus

    4,958 EUR
  • Faresin TMR, 2012, Mixer feeders

    Faresin TMR MASTER 850

    Mixer feeders
    2012
    Germany, Birgland

    18,900 EUR
  • Faresin FH 22.45, 2012, Telescopic handlers

    Faresin - Teleskoplader FH 22.45Grading (1-5): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, engine output: 130, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 781 x 233 x 331

    Telescopic handlers
    2012 2,460 h
    Germany, Paderborn

    59,500 EUR
  • Faresin TRM 1200 PRO, 2004, Mixer feeders

    Faresin TRM 1200 PRO

    Mixer feeders
    2004
    Germany, Weißenburg

    3,782 EUR
  • Faresin FH 9.30, 2015, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Faresin kein Merlo Manitou Scorpion JCB FH 9.30 CompactFront tyres remaining: 100%, Grading (1-5): 5, Maximum lift capacity: 4x2, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Gross weight: 6950, Connection type: Euro, Maximum lift height: 890, CE marked: Yes, Cabin: Enclosed cab, Engine: Deutz, engine output: 120, Transmission: Hydrostatisch, Transport weight: 6950, Top speed: 40, Tyre size: 455/70-24 AS

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2015 20 h
    Germany, Grumbach bei Dresden

    POA
  • Faresin FM 3500 (14.35), 2004, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Faresin FM 3500 (14.35)Grading (1-5): 4, Maximum lift capacity: 3500, Maximum lift height: 1400, Reach at max load: 1400, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2004 4,470 h
    Germany, 28876 Oyten

    20,900 EUR
  • Faresin TMR, Mixer feeders

    Faresin TMR VD 1400

    Mixer feeders
    67 h
    Germany, Töging am Inn

    POA
  • Faresin 730  Compakt, 2015, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Faresin 730 CompaktGrading (1-5): 4, Front tyres remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2015 1,000 h
    Germany, -

    42,800 EUR
  • Faresin 7, 2018, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Faresin 7

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2018
    Hungary

    POA
  • Faresin casseforma, Formwork

    Faresin casseformaGrading (1-5): 5

    Formwork

    Italy, Florence Italy

    150 EUR
  • Faresin FH, 2012, Telehandlers for agriculture

    Faresin FH 7.30 AgriMaximum lift capacity: 4x2, engine output: 99

    Telehandlers for agriculture
    2012 992 h
    Lithuania

    24,000 EUR
  • Faresin Building Casseforme Formwork, Formwork

    Faresin Building Casseforme FormworkGrading (1-5): 4

    Formwork

    Italy, Florence Italy

    25 EUR
  • Faresin 14.42, 2011, Telescopic handlers

    Faresin 14.42Power type: Diesel, type of traction: 4x4, Gross weight: 11400, Maximum lift capacity: 4200, Maximum lift height: 1400, Engine: DEUTZ BF4M, Top speed: 30, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 6.4x2.32x2.78

    Telescopic handlers
    2011
    Switzerland

    POA
  • Faresin 40 M3, Forage wagons

    Faresin 40 M3Last inspection date: FrontTyreCondition, Rear tyres remaining : Accessories%

    Forage wagons

    Denmark

    POA