Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place want ad

    Search results

    Displaying: 1 - 20 / 277
    ads/page
    277 Search results for "Vogele used Construction Plant & Equipment"
    • Vögele 0883, 2007, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele 0883Gross weight: 15000

      Asphalt pavers
      2007 7292 h
      United Kingdom
      7d

      41,518 EUR
    • Vögele 880RTB, 2005, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele 880RTBCarrier type: Tracked

      Asphalt pavers
      2005 7021 h
      United Kingdom, UK

      35,587 EUR
    • Promoted
      Vögele 1800-1 SUPER, 2005, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele 1800-1 SUPERAmount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 19000, Cabin type: Open cab, Engine: Perkins 1106C-E60TA, Carrier type: Tracked

      Asphalt pavers
      2005 12750 h
      Netherlands, America

      54,950 EUR
    • Vögele SUPER 1800-1, 2005, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1800-1Gross weight: 20100

      Asphalt pavers
      2005 9400 h
      Netherlands, Venlo
      7d

      POA
    • Vögele SUPER 1300-2, 2008, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1300-2Gross weight: 9500

      Asphalt pavers
      2008 3837 h
      Netherlands, Venlo
      7d

      POA
    • Vögele SUPER 1800-1, 2006, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1800-1 ErgoplusGross weight: 20100

      Asphalt pavers
      2006 11733 h
      Netherlands, Venlo
      7d

      POA
    • Vögele SUPER 1800-1, 2005, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1800-1 ErgoplusGross weight: 20100

      Asphalt pavers
      2005 40 h
      Netherlands, Venlo
      7d

      POA
    • Vögele Super 1800-3i, 2014, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1800-3iGross weight: 19300, Engine: CUMMINS QSB 6.7 C-170, Carrier type: Tracked, Delivery terms: EXW

      Asphalt pavers
      2014 1350 h
      Netherlands, Wijchen
      7d

      POA
    • Vögele Super Boy 6-90, 1990, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super Boy 6-90Grading (1-5): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 4600, Engine: Deutz BF3L 912, Carrier type: Tracked, Production country: DE, Delivery terms: FAS FOB CFR CIF EXW

      Asphalt pavers
      1990 1926 h
      Netherlands, Oirschot

      POA
    • Vögele Super 1600, 1995, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1600Grading (1-5): 5, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 16120, Engine: Deutz BF6L 913, Carrier type: Tracked, Production country: DE, Delivery terms: FAS FOB CFR CIF EXW

      Asphalt pavers
      1995 7963 h
      Netherlands, Oirschot

      POA
    • Vögele Super 1300-2 Ergoplus, 2013, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1300-2 ErgoplusGross weight: 10900, Engine: DEUTZ TCD 2011 L04w, Carrier type: Tracked, Delivery terms: EXW

      Asphalt pavers
      2013 1342 h
      Netherlands, Wijchen

      POA
    • Vögele Super 1300-2 Ergoplus, 2008, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1300-2 ErgoplusGross weight: 10900, Engine: DEUTZ TCD 2011 L04w, Carrier type: Tracked, Delivery terms: EXW

      Asphalt pavers
      2008 6523 h
      Netherlands, Wijchen

      71,500 EUR
    • Vögele Super 1800-2 ERGOPLUS, 2007, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1800-2 ERGOPLUSGross weight: 9224, Engine: Perkins 1106D-E66TA, Carrier type: Tracked, Delivery terms: EXW

      Asphalt pavers
      2007 9224 h
      Netherlands, Wijchen

      POA
    • Vögele Super 800, 2006, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 800Gross weight: 6100, Engine: DEUTZ TCD 2011 L03, Carrier type: Tracked, Delivery terms: EXW

      Asphalt pavers
      2006 1808 h
      Netherlands, Wijchen

      POA
    • Vögele Super 1800-2 ERGOPLUS, 2012, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1800-2 ERGOPLUSGross weight: 19700, Engine: Perkins 1106D-E66TA, Carrier type: Tracked, Delivery terms: EXW

      Asphalt pavers
      2012 4791 h
      Netherlands, Wijchen

      148,500 EUR
    • Vögele Super1203, 2001, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super1203Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Grading (1-5): 5, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 10500, Cabin type: Open cab, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.50*2.25*3.40, Carrier type: Wheeled

      Asphalt pavers
      2001
      Netherlands, Roelofarendsveen

      29,750 EUR
    • Vögele Super1203, 2002, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super1203Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Grading (1-5): 3, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 10500, Cabin type: Open cab, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.50*1.95*2.75, Carrier type: Wheeled

      Asphalt pavers
      2002
      Netherlands, Roelofarendsveen

      29,750 EUR
    • Vögele AB 500 TV / AB 600 TV, 2005, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele AB 500 TV / AB 600 TVDelivery terms: EXW

      Asphalt pavers
      2005
      Netherlands, Wijchen

      8,700 EUR
    • Vögele S2500, 1999, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele S2500Gross weight: 29000, Cabin type: Open cab, Engine: Deutz, Carrier type: Tracked

      Asphalt pavers
      1999 13200 h
      Netherlands, Holten

      49,500 EUR
    • Vögele Super 800, 2005, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 800Gross weight: 6100, Engine: DEUTZ TCD 2011 L03, Carrier type: Tracked, Delivery terms: EXW

      Asphalt pavers
      2005 3514 h
      Netherlands, Wijchen

      31,500 EUR