Search results

Displaying: 1 - 10 / 10
ads/page
10 Search results for "Matbro telescopic handlers"
  • Matbro TR200, 1995, Telescopic handlers

    Matbro TR200type of traction: 4 WD, Grading (1-5): 3, Maximum lift capacity: 2000, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift height: 5000

    Telescopic handlers
    1995, 8816 h
    United Kingdom

    9,744 EUR

  • Matbro TS260 Turbo, 1996, Telescopic handlers

    Matbro TS260 Turbo

    Telescopic handlers
    1996
    Netherlands

    POA

  • Matbro TS 350, 1997, Telescopic handlers

    Matbro TS 350Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Grading (1-5): 2

    Telescopic handlers
    1997, 4519 h
    Denmark, Havndal

    10,586 EUR

  • Matbro TS280, Telescopic handlers

    Matbro TS280

    Telescopic handlers
    Denmark

    POA

  • Matbro TS 300, Telescopic handlers

    Matbro TS 300

    Telescopic handlers
    Denmark

    POA

  • Matbro TS 350 13m, 1996, Telescopic handlers

    Matbro TS 350 13mRear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Grading (1-5): 3

    Telescopic handlers
    1996, 4800 h
    Denmark, Egtved

    12,060 EUR

  • Matbro Teleram 3, 1990, Telescopic handlers

    Matbro Teleram 3Grading (1-5): 3

    Telescopic handlers
    1990, 12000 h
    Sweden

    9,435 EUR

  • Matbro, Telescopic handlers

    Matbro

    Telescopic handlers
    Denmark, Hemmet

    POA

  • Matbro TS 300, 1997, Telescopic handlers

    Matbro TS 300Maximum lift height: 13000

    Telescopic handlers
    1997
    Finland

    23,983 EUR

  • Matbro TS 280, Telescopic handlers

    Matbro TS 280

    Telescopic handlers
    Denmark

    POA